Multi-Elite Reviews

By: CTD Sports

Health & Wellbeing > Multi-Vitamins
Multi-Elite is a Multi-Vitamin manufactured by CTD Sports. It is designed to help provide the body with a wide array of micro nutrients that are vital for optimal health. It could be described as an 'insurance policy' to ensure that you're getting all of your vitamins and minerals but it is still crucial to eat a balanced diet.

Overall
Thanks to CTD Sports for sending it out!
  October 26, 2015

• Complete Profile

CTD Sports is a quality company who consistently puts out quality products. I jumped on the chance to trial their "Multi-Elite" multi-vitamin and gave it a thorough run. I took this product immediately following the trial run I did for another multi-vitamin so I was able to compare them essentially head to head. Here's what I thought:

Taste and mixability were obviously not an issue here as this multi is in tablet form. They're good sized tablets but nothing I had trouble with at all. If you're used to swallowing 1,000mg tablets, fish oil caps, etc, these will be fine for you.
    The serving size is (3) tablets. The directions state to take 1-3 tablets before a meal. I typically took these as: one with breakfast, one at lunch and one at dinner. There are (40) three tablet servings per container.

Multi-Vitamins are a product you don't typically "feel" when taking. The product I took immediately before this however, was one I really could feel and had noticeable, beneficial effects (please see my review history for multi-vitamins for that particular product). Based on that, I was kind of let down by Multi-Elite. I really didn't feel anything at all which again, is typical for a multi but I had high expectations at this point in time. I could tell I was augmenting my diet with a multi based on more vibrantly colored urine, but beyond that I didn't get much more out of it beyond the peace of mind that I should be getting all the nutrients I need on a daily basis.
    As others have noted in their reviews, this product is loaded with ingredients (please see their reviews for an ingredient breakdown). Personally I found it to be of similar quality, composition and effectiveness of GNC's Mega Men or the old Ultra Mega series of vitamins. This is not a bad thing at all because I had used those products for many years without issue. In the realm of ever-evolving supplements however, I think CTD is capable of doing more.

Multi-Elite is very affordably priced at around $20-$23 per (40) serving container. Again, right about in line with GNC's vitamins when sold at a wholesale club which I always found to be a great deal.

Side Effects

None to speak of.

Conclusion

CTD Sports Multi-Elite is a decent multi-vitamin that appears to cover all the bases.

Overall
    Thanks to CTD Sports for sending it out!
      May 21, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • No After Taste
    • Sustained Energy
    • Improved Digestion
    • 3 Tablets Serving
    • Complete Profile

If you live an active lifestyle chances are you do not have enough Vitamins and minerals to keep your body functioning at peak capacity. I'm a firm believer in taking a multi-vitamins, so any chance I get to test out a new muilti I jump right on it.

This profile is crazy the list of ingredients is too long to post in this review so I will just post the link. What I will say is that this is a top quality profile that has antioxident, vitamins, minerals, phyto nutrients, and digestive enxymes. CTD Labs didn't take any short cuts and the best part about it is you recieve all these goodies in 3 tablets. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ctd-labs/multi-elite.html?MCID=CG-PLA-US&CAWELAID=120147270000106421&CAGPSPN=pla&catargetid=120147270000104712&cadevice=c&gclid=CM6pg4q008UCFZCEaQodszEAog

Simple 3 tablets each day with food I always consumed my dose with my breakfast.

When using a muilti-vitamin it is hard for most people to notice the benefits. My urine color is a dead give away if I have neon green colored urine then I know it's a quality product. digestion improvement was noticeable along with my energy levels. I woke up alot easier and did not notice any mid day crash. Last but not least my skin cleared up and my nails where less brittle.

If you shop around this product can be found for less than $25.00 a bottle. One bottle contains 40 servings which is more than a month supply. Depending on your needs you could just use 1-2 tablets per day and still recieve good results.

Side Effects

Neon urine

Conclusion

Multi-Elite is vey high quality muilti-vitamin I would not hesitate to reccomend this product to anyone. Huge thanks to CTD Labs for participating in the ER program.

October 31, 2013

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Most Complete Vitamin
      • No After Taste
      • Sustained Energy
        What's up SR! Here is my review of CTD Lab's Multi-Elite, their Multivitamin. I want to thank Kenny for send me a Bottle to try. With that said, I decided to run to bottles before posting this review, since it is a challenge to gage how your body will benefit and react in 30 days.
        At my age, which is like wine, I get better with age, a complete and natural multivitamin is essential to keep my body going and control all those nasty free radicals that create havoc in our bodies.

Profile – 9.5
        Reason for a 9.5, this Multivitamin has it all, it is a Whole Food base vitamin, which includes a whole range of ingredients, that benefits the entire body. I will list the basic goodies that we have come to know in a Multi Vitamin, then I will list some of the other goodies; there are so many components to this product, that it would take me hours to list each on an their benefits.

Vitamin A: 10,000 IU Vitamin C: 500mg Vitamin D: 400IU Vitamin E: 200IU
        Thiamin (B-1): 37.5mg Riboflavin: (B-2):37.5mg B-6: 37.5mg Folic Acid: 400mcg
        B-12: 37.5mg Biotin: 400mcg Panothenic Acid: 37.5mg Calcium: 500mg
        Iron: 15mg Iodine(From Kelp): 75mcg Magnesium: 250mg Selenium: 50mcg

As I mentioned before, this is a Whole Food base Multivitamin with added goodies to make this, one of the most well rounded vitamins I have ever taken; here are some of the ingredients:

Ginger Root: Ginger is a powerful anti-inflammatory herb and there has been much recent interest in its use for joint problems

Pycnogenol: is a liquid that is extracted from the bark of the Maritime Pine tree - a tree that is native to France. Helps relive high blood pressure--painful menstrual periods, deep vein thrombosis--dangerous blood clots in the lower extremities--high cholesterol, asthma, leg cramps, and hyperactive disorder

Hesperidin: is most often used for blood vessel conditions such as hemorrhoids, varicose veins, and poor circulation (venous stasis).

Eluthero Siberian Root: it boosts the immune system, increases energy and physical prowess, improves concentration and memory, and speeds recovery from illness

Wheat Grass: stimulates metabolism and the body's enzyme systems by enriching the blood. It also aids in reducing blood pressure by dilating the blood pathways throughout the body.

CoQ10: helps enzymes work to digest food and perform other body processes, and they help protect the heart and skeletal muscles

Vegetable complex: Broccoli, Celery, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Brussels Sprouts, Yams, Kale, Carrots, Collard Green, and Spinach

Mushroom Complex: Reishi, Shiitake, and Maitake

Carotenoid Complex: Zeaxanthin, Cryptoxanthine, Lutein, Lycopene

This even contains Shark cartilage; I can go on and on...

Effects – 9 I have to say, while taking this, my mind was clear, energy levels were steady throughout the day since they are time release. I did not feel any type of crash or a spike of energy, like some people get when they initial take a vitamin. In addition, one of the things I did notice and really liked was the fact, I did not pee out my vitamin Bs. I have taken many brands of Multivitamins and on the first trip to the restroom, you look down and it looks like you just peed Gatorade. While on Mlti-Elite, I did not encounter that, which indicated to me, my body absorbed most of the B vitamins; after the 3 trip to the restroom, I did see a very light yellow stream.

Dose – 9 This was simple, just 3 tablets, that is it! Did not have to take 6 and split the dose in 2 and the pills are coated so they go down very nice.

Price – 9 Price between 23.99 to 26.99, depending what one line retail you shop; Lockout is where I get mine ($22.95), fast shipping and 5% off for the SR family. In addition, each bottle comes with 40 servings, which is the reason I gave it a 9; worth the price and cheaper to other Multivitamins we have reviewed and taken in the pass.

Taste – 9 They are pills, who cares what they taste like, as long as they do what they were intended to do for our bodies; no after taste either.

Overall – 9 Multi-Elite has become a fixture in my supplement regiment. It is one of the most complete Multivitamins I have ever taken. I am sure some people may say "Well, it has so many things in it, but they are under dose", I look it this way, a little of something is better than nothing! I recommend picking one up and compare it to Orange Triad or Gaspari's Anavite; I believe you will notice the difference.