Hypercuts (Old Version) has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Hypercuts (Old Version) Reviews

By: CTD Sports

Hypercuts (Old Version) is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by CTD Sports. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Hypercuts (Old Version) has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Overall
Overall
  May 8, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cheap
  • Very Effective
  • Increased Focus
  • Increased Definition
  • No Jitters
  • Can Drink Caffeine!!!
  • Not Super Powerful
  • Sometimes Makes You Too Warm/sweat
I would reccomend this product for people looking to melt off some fat, or even just get an energy boost.

When I started taking this product, I immediately felt more energized in the early morning hours of school. The best part was feeling warm, wide awake, and focused at 7 AM. I didnt get the jitters, and myu heart never felt fluttery, even when I haad caffeinated drinks while taking this.

And at the end of the bottle, I was more defined EVERYWHERE. I'm seriously thinking about taking another bottle of this stuff. It isnt expensive, it doesnt taste bad, and the pills are easy to swallow.

I messed around with a lot of crappy "fat-burners" and always just wasted my money. This product actually made me feel like I HAD to eat, or else I would los TOO MUCH weight.

If you wanna lose 50 lbs, you need to diet and excersize. But this wont hurt either. And even maybe if you just wanna see a few more of your abs, or be more awake at school in the morning, this is a much cheaper alternative to coffee or Hydroxycut.

The only bad side effect I got from this product was, occasionally I would get very warm, and sweat. In December. But overall, very impressed, and would use again.