Purple Wraath Reviews

By: Controlled Labs

Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA
Purple Wraath is a BCAA/Intra-Workout manufactured by Controlled Labs. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

October 12, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Intra Workout
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Great Recovery
  • Endurance
  • More Flavors Would Be Nice
Whats up SR, second review this week, and it will be Purple Wraath from controlled lab. I will start by sayin im a huge fan of controlled lab product. So far i've never been disapointed by any of their products (Orange TRIad and purple wraath).

Ingredients : 9/10

Let's start with what is NOT contain in Purple wraath: Stimulants (cafeine, etc) Purple wraath as a whole is a stimulant. As usual you get your L-leucine , L-valine and L-isoleucine. Whats special about this product is the PurplEndurance complex which include : Beta alanine and citrulline malate both known to boost your endurance and reduce fatigue. Help with the recovery and also reduce the production of lactic acid.

Taste/Mixability : 9/10

As i was browsing trough the Bcaa options and reading about the ''top 10'' Bcaa I came across purple wraath and it says Cotton Candy....I was really curious to taste that flavor, and i mean frikkin curious. As there's no 1, 5 or 10 servings i said screw it I'm ordering the 45 servings one and lets hope it dosent taste like car battery acid or napalm. Turns out it is the most delicious supp i got in my stack right now. Yes there's a little chemical after taste but nothing to write home about. The first few days, i was drinking that thing non stop. Mix pretty well, almost instantly, just need a a couple flicks of the wrist. Also drink it in icy cold water for a even better taste.

Effectiveness : 8/10

Recovery time decrease , steady flow of clean and pure energy, a little boost (not red bull crazy boost) is what you get with purple wraath. The effects are subtle but you can definitly feel them. I used it mostly intra and I could feel the effects right away, as I was training biceps i could feel them gettin tired BUT felt the burn a lot less. 100 % psychological but feels like on a good workout day purple wraath makes it even better, i mean not like your gonna lift 15 pounds more but more in a way where after you finish a set your almost ready for the next one. Very nice performance enhancer in general. I know a lot of protein powder has Bcaa in them and some people may feel like this product is futile but the feeling you get from it is totally different from the bcaa you get in your protein shake due to the nice mix of ingredients (see label).

Value : 9

Worth every penny. I personally see Bcaa as a nice ''Luxury" to have in your stack. You can train almost as hard without it, but the nice little edge it gives you in so many aspects is very good to have. Plus correct me if I'm wrong but purple wraath is one of the most complete and unique Bcaa on the market right now with a very nice ingredients profile.

Conclusion

Purple Wraath is a good product to ad to your stack, there's nothing in it that will replace a good sleep or food but it definitly gives you a nice extra for your workouts. I personally think it's well priced, i mean for once you really get what your paying for, and you can't say that from too many products these days in my opinion.

thx for your time, hope it help!
  • Cotton Candy: 9/10

November 12, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Intra Workout
  • Great Recovery
  • Endurance
  • Priced Great
  • Its Controlled Labs
  • Grape Flavor Was Awful
  • Bad Breath
  • Doody Breath
Hey whats up everybody? I was cleaning my closet out and found a trash bag full of supplement bottles and that inspired me to write this review. I have been through probably close to 10 of the 90 serving purple wraaths since I've started training. I was introduced to purple wraath in a pretty wierd way actually. In high school I had weight training with this guy who went on to play college football and one day I guess he stuck a tub of this in my bag with a sticky note that said "trust me just take it."

Taste:
To start out I have been through 8 or 9 of the lemonade flavored and only 1 of the grape flavors if that tells you anything. Purple wraath isn't the best tasting intra at all. It is actually probably one of the nastier tasting ones. It isn't horrible though.

Purple Lemonade: 7.5. It didn't exactly taste like lemonade at all in my most sincere opinion. I really can't describe the taste because it's so far from lemonade.

Grape: 5. Yeah for a world full of great tasting intras this one scores really low for me. On top of the god awful taste, the grape seemed to foam much more than the purple lemonade.

Value: 10/10. This is why I keep coming back to purple wraath. I can usually get it for 40-45$ from a wide range of retailers. Thats a little bit cheaper then my other alternatives such as atomic 7 or animal nitro.

Effectiveness: 8/10. This isn't something that your going to get super energized or extremely pumped up or anything. This is the type of product you notice how good it is when you stop taking it. I noticed when I was taking this I could add in a few sets without fatiguing. I had enough endurance left to run extra or do some extra ab work. This is why I love amino acids. Its not a caffeine rush or anything, it is just a pure, clean endurance type of effectiveness. I probably wont ever train without aminos.

I don't compare purple wraath to a product such as modernbcaa, xtend, or any other BCAA product. I prefer my intras to have EAA/BCAA with a few extra goodies.

Purple Wraath has a propriety blend including beta alanine, l-norvaline, and citrulline. At 3 scoops I do feel the beta tingles but they are under dosed so don't use this just for those ingredients.

The new packaging is by far my favorite.

June 11, 2013

• Add Caffeine Pill
  • Smells Like Cat Piss
I love BCAAs, and I love using BCAAs as a "pre workout" when cycling off PWOs. I also use a ton of BCAA products when I cut, and go with Intermittent Fasting.

I used this product on it's own for the first few scoops, then I started taking caffeine with it.

For pre-workout, fasted, I would use 2 scoops of Wraath + a 200mg caffeine pill. AMAZING.

Smell/Taste: Smells like cat ***. Literally. I couldn't put my finger on what the smell was the first time I opened it. Then it hit me, CAT ***. It tastes like cat *** too. Most disgusting tasting supplement I have ever had. And I normally don't care about taste, but jesus christ. It tasted like expired chocolate fruit punch, it's gross.

Effectiveness: Fasted workouts go great. Gives me a great boost. Like I said above, I started adding a 200mg caffeine pill with 2 scoops of Wraath, pre workout, and sweet christ it was like the pre workout I never had. Crazy energy, crazy focus, crazy endurance.

Value: 45 serving tub is like $30-$35, so good value. 90 servings you can find for around $40-45. I was using 2 scoops a lot so it did go down fast, but if still for the price it's a lot of servings, especially in the 90 serving tub.

I like purple wraath. As a standalone BCAA supplement, it worked great in fasted workouts with the beta alanine kick to it. Combined with a caffeine pill, it has the same exact effects as a pre-workout. Just wish it didn't remind me of cat ***.

June 7, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Intra Workout
  • Great Pre-workout
  • Flavoer Takes Some Getting Used To
Not only will this be my second review, but it's another Controlled Labs review as well. I haven't been disappointed with Controlled Labs thus far and Purple Wraath is just another phenomenal product from a reputable brand.

Dosing: The label calls for 1-2 scoops in 20-40oz of water (the amount of water is due to how concentrated the formula is) and to either take it pre, intra, or post workout. The great mystery to people is when best to take Purple Wraath. Controlledlabs.com is quoted as calling it "the most advanced pre-workout available." Yet it's categorized as an intra-workout and has even been recommended for post-workout so what gives? I'll get into that discussion later.

Ingredients 10/10: The first three ingredients listed are Niacin(Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, and Potassium. Niacin, or Vitamin B3, helps in a host of metabolic processes meant to convert carbohydrates into energy, and is also known for having a powerful anti-oxidant effect. It lowers cholesterol levels and has even been thought to help with depression. Vitamin B6 helps to maintain healthy brain function, it strengthens the immune system, and plays a vital role in breaking down and digesting protein. Potassium, the third most abundant mineral in the body, should stress how important it is without me saying a word but to the benefits that potassium brings to the table that some may not know of are that it increases muscular strength, helps with anxiety and stress, and helps with the body's water balance among many other things.
Now Purple Wraath contains two complex's. One is an amino acid complex and the other and endurance complex. Purple Wraath contains all the BCAA's (Branched Chain Amino Acids) and all the EAA's (Essential Amino Acids) with the exception of Tryptophan. Tryptophan was left out of the mix because it contains some sedative properties. I will not go into the benefits for each EAA or BCAA because I would be here all day, but look them up yourself and one who may not have extensive knowledge on Amino Acids would be surprised to see how beneficial they are. The exact dosage of the AA blend is hidden inside the 7000mg complex so one can't really be sure how much of what they are getting and that can be very frustrating.
The endurance complex contains Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Betaine Anhydrous, Ginger, and L-Norvaline. I explained the benefits of Beta-Alanine in my review of White Flood so the following is just a copy and paste of what i said. "The benefits of Beta-Alanine can take up a page and even more if I were to describe how it works in the body to help boost the synthesis of carnosine, but I'll spare the unsuspecting individual all of that and list a few of the benefits and they are: It boosts explosive muscular strength and power output, increases muscle mass, boosts anaerobic endurance, boosts aerobic endurance, allows one to train harder and longer." Citruline Malate has been shown to improve aerobic performance, it also will assist one in training longer. The biggest draw to Citrulline may be that it also helps with vasodilation and therefore helps in producing a pump. Betaine Anhydrous is lipotropic, it helps with fat loss, but also been noted to increase appetite (kind of contradictory right?), it also improves digestive efficiency. Ginger improves absorption, helps aid stomach discomfort, maintains normal blood circulation, strengthens immunity, etc. Lastly L-Norvaline is a modified form of the BCAA valine. It's main benefits is that it enhances muscle strength, growth and dramatically improves muscle endurance. Again the dosage of the ingredients are hidden in a 2700mg blend.

Taste 7/10: I've only tried the Juicy grape flavor so far so I can only speak for that. The taste definitely is acquired in my opinion. It takes time to get used to but it's really not bad. Now the smell of the powder is another story, and I liken it to dried pee.

Mixing 10/10: Purple Wraath mixes very easily. I also use a blender bottle which makes it a lot easier.

Effectiveness 10/10: This product really picks me up and pushes me through a workout. I use only one scoop and I've tried it pre, intra, and both and they definitely have their advantages. I've found that taking Purple Wraath pre-workout primes my muscles and really allows me to explode into my workout and push myself incredibly hard, but while taking it intra I don't get the all-at-once energy but just a steady channel that I feel works better during very long workouts. It's all preference I suppose. I prefer to take Purple Wraath pre but every now and then to throw a curveball I'll take it intra.

Value 9/10: I like the price and I think that $45 give or take for 90 servings is worth it. Some people complain that the lack of Glutamine is a deal breaker or just a very big negative for Purple Wraath. I've read studies on Glutamine and most showed that Glutamine has no *significant* effect on muscle performance, body composition or muscle protein degradation in young healthy adults. But I know people who swear by it. I personally haven't noticed a change when I've used it and haven't used it.

January 12, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Intra Workout
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Keeps You Anabolic
  • Endurance
  • Grape Flavor Was Awful
  • No Kisses From My Lady
With so many BCAA supplements on the market these days, which one do you get? Well, a few years ago I turned to SR for some help and was turned on to PurplEwrAAth.

You might be asking... What is a BCAA? Why should I add PurplEwrAAth to my regiment?

BCAA's (branch chain amino acids) are made up of three main amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, and valine. There are actualy 20 different amino acids, but the BCAA's make up nearly a third of the amino acids in muscle tissue. BCAA's are essential and in muscle developement and adding them to your supplement regiement is important because the body cannot synthesize them on it's own without them being added or cosumed through your diet.

PurplEwrAAth contains not just the three major amino acids, the BCAA's, but also L-Lysine (necessary for building protien in the body), L-Arginine (reduces healing time & repair of damaged tissue), L-Histidine (importants for infants, but also thought to be benificial in adults), L-Histidine, L-Theronine (aids in fat metabolism in the liver & helps the body absorb nurtients), L-Methionine (essential for the production of creatine) & L-Phenylalanine

PurplEwrAAth also contains some added bonuses like Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, Beta-Alanine (known to improve athletic preformance & build lean muscle) & Citrulline Malate (aids in aerobic preformance by reduing fatigue & influencing latic acid metabolism).

PurplEwrAAth's Ingredient Profile
******************************************************
Serving size - 1 Scoop (12.3 grams)
Calories........................................0
PurplEAA Complex TM..................7,000 mg
L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-lysine, L-Arginine,
L-Histidine, L-Theronine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine
PurplEndurance Complex TM........2,700 mg
CarnoSyn(R) Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Betaine Anhydrous, Ginger (from root), L-Norvaline
____________________________________________________
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose and Billberry Extract

******************************************************

So, with all that in mind lets get to the review:

I've consumed several 90 serving containers of this stuff and I have to say that I have been able to go longer and harder in the gym on days that i've consumed PurplEwrAATH.

Taste:

I have to recommend the Purple Lemonade flavor. It's kind of an odd flavor, but much more desirable then grape. The grape flavor tasted like an old grape tootsie roll pop. When I first got this product I made the mistake of getting the grape flavor. I was forced to mix it with crystal light (single serving packets) just to mute/mask the flavor.

Mixability:

This prouct does not shine here. It mixes horribly with a spoon or in a shaker. It's clumpy and floats to the top. Honestly it take some time for it to disolve in water. I've found that putting some ice in a shaker helps mix the power.

Value:

PurplEwrAAth like most Controlled Labs shines here. 90 servings for $35-40..? You can't beet that. With the 90 serving, and depending how you dose it, this tub will last you a while. I have found that 2 servings works best for me. I usually take one 30 minutes prior to my workout and another scoop intra. Only takin this on days I workout a 90 serving tub will usually last me around 12 weeks. That's 88 cents or less a day!

Downside:

This stuff makes your breath stink. My woman can't even stand to be around me when we workout together. It's a problem, but it won't stop me from using it.

Overall:

I love this product. It's got a good profile and it's cheap. It's not one of those "Oh, my goodness this poo is incredable" products, but it's worth picking up. Consider adding PurplEwrAAth and you won't be sorry.

******A T T E N T I O N - W O M A N ********
There's a lable on this product that states that this product may cause birth defects in unborn children if consumed or handled by pregnant woman. I believe this is due to the amino acid L-Phenylalanine has been known to cause birth defects, but I'm not certain.

October 30, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Taste Is Beautiful
  • A Little Appetite Suppression
  • Fat Loss
  • Keeps You Anabolic
  • Great Recovery
  • Bad Breath
  • And I Mean Badddd Breath
  • No Kisses From My Lady
With all the BCAA products out there, how do you decide which one is the best in terms of effectiveness and value? Controlled Labs is quite the reputable company and never lacks quality in anything they make. I've always been somewhat skeptical about BCAAs, then I did some real research. After concluding there is some benefit to supplementing BCAAs after my diet and training were in check, I pulled the trigger on this stuff. There's much more to this than just your average BCAAs product. Here we gooooo...

Ingredients: 9.5/10.
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 10 mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 10 mg
Potassium (as Citrate) 67 mg
PurplEAA Complex
L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine, L-Arginine, L-Histidine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine 7,000 mg **
PurplEndurance Complex
Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Betaine Anhydrous, Ginger (from root), L-Norvaline

Purple Wraath is somewhat similar to ALRI's Humapro, mixed with non-stimulant workout enhancers and BCAAs. Niacin and Vitamin B6 both help utilize carbs and fat for energy. Obviously this increases lipolysis and glycolysis. The Beta Alanine (very small dose) helps buffer lactic acid, though it honestly made a marginal difference. Same with the citrulline malate for the pumps - not something I noticed a difference in.

Now that the 'extras' are out of the way, the amino profile is excellent. Leucine we all know is naturally anabolic and very beneficial for building muscle, so naturally that's the most abundant. But here's the deal, the EAAs and BCAAs combo make this one of the most all encompassing natural anabolic products out. Very thorough profile here.

Muscle gain: 9.5/10. It's basketball season, so I'm currently running a 3-day split with a lot of cardio and less calories. I recently found out I'm lactose intolerant so I cut milk and greek yogurt out (about 50g protein between the two each day). Less protein = slower muscle gain. PW allowed me to keep most, if not ALL of my muscle mass from my 20 lb bulk over the summer.

Fat loss: 9.5/10. Alright alright alriiiiiiight, this is the best part! This is the product's shining quality for sure. Though I was probably too calorie deficient to build muscle, I still maintained muscle but LOST a good amount of fat. I know this because My abs and serratus are showing a lot more definition, and I am more vascular. The calorie deficit had a lot to do with it, but look, if something can keep my muscle for me while I'm cutting calories, it gets an A+ in my book! This is definitely a staple for any of my cutting or bulking cycles. So, forever ever, forever ever ever!

Recovery: 8.0/10. My recovery is directly dependent on my food intake and sleep. These are the absolute biggest factors tat make a difference. With that said, PW did help me push it harder in the gym and recover more quickly, though not enough to be like That's So Raven! This is not where the product shined in my experience.

Taste/Dosing: 10/10. I sipped this ish like rozay throughout the day (lemonade). I don't care much about taste, but with BCAAs usually tasting like booty, this was legit. I mixed it in my water bottle and drink it throughout the day, not just during my workout. I took 2 scoops usually which needed a lot of water, therefore keeping me hydrated. The satiety factor was definitely helpful with cravings, weirdly enough. I felt for a while after I drank it.

Cons: 6/10. The only two I can think of are price and the bad breath effect. I literally would brush my teeth 3 times a day and still have a bad taste/awful breath. They need to include 50ml of listerine in this thing...terrible. After I was done with it, my girlfriend agreed to be acquainted with my face again.

Value: 7.8/10. Yes, it is expensive ($35.99 for 45 scoops on NP.com). I got it for 28 bucks shipped on a musclehq deal which was like :'D. Since I have to pay full price for it now, I am like :'/. Effectiveness considered, it's SOOO worth it. I will never be without this stuff during a cutting phase, and probably not during bulking either. The cool thing about BCAAs/aminos is that it's much less subjective. If it works for one, chances are it'll work for all. With that said, hop it this stuff.

High five controlled labs for this stuff!

August 20, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Intra Workout
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Great Recovery
  • Keeps You Anabolic
  • Endurance
  • Flavoer Takes Some Getting Used To
  • No Glutamine
I know alot of my fellow supp review brothers love xtend as their primary bcaa supp but fellas I must say controlled labs hit this nail on the head.

Dosing: On the label it states that you can consume a dose pre intra and post workout me personally I used two scoops intra and 1 scoop as soon as I woke up each morning. On rest days i would consume 2 scoops upon waking up.

profile: This is were purple wraath takes a diffrent approach than many other bcaa products, they have a PurplEAA Complex composed of 7000 mg of EAAS and BCAAS all in one. The research I gathered on the benefits of them both is BCAAS prevent muscle breakdown while EAAS increase protein synthesis. Wich in my opinion makes this product great for whatever your goals may be, cutting bulking or just extra recovery this product will benefit you!

Effectiveness: 8/10 Usaully after a leg workout I'm hobbling around for the next 3 or 4 days but I notice that during my time on purple wraath my soreness the day after my leg workout was equivalent to my soreness the 3rd day after my leg workout without it. I cant say I notice any Strength gains but I did notice I was able to shorting my rest time between sets, and we all know that ups intensity for any workout.

Taste/mixability 6/10 Like most BCAA products purple wraath has a strong chemical taste. But that wasn't the biggest problem the biggest problem was I would have a sweet saliva taste in my mouth that would never go away wich sucked! As for the mixability this product did not foam up like modern bcaa wich was a plus.

Value: 7/10 Purple Wraath is competitively priced with the other top dog BCAA products I received 90 servings on bodybuilding.com for $50 and they even threw in a tasty little shaker cup yeaaaah budddy!

Overall: I totally recommend this product to all of my fellow supp review brothers. I promise you purple wraath wont disappoint you. If you have some extra cash in your wallet to spare I would definitely jump on this its money well spent. Only downside one can argue about this product is there is no glutamine wich didn't affect me because I buy my glutamine in bulk.

November 26, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Intra Workout
  • Addicting Smell
    Just finished a Tub of Purple Wraath, and I have to say Controlled Labs has not let me down. There are three ways I will judge this product, as I used it 3 different ways.

Value: 8/10. Value was okay, I paid around $30 or so for 45 servings. I jumped from two scoops to one scoop, back to two and one. It lasted me a little over a month, to which i cant complain.
    Taste: 10/10. I personally thought mine tasted delicious. I got the lemonade flavor, and it was refreshing used as a intra workout, and even better with a scoop in a gallon of water to sip throughout the day. It honestly tasted like ice cold lemonade.
    Mixability: 7/10. You still get a few floating specs. If you mix it in ice cold water and let it sit for two minutes it goes a way.
    Effectiveness: 9/10. So I first used this as a intra workout. I filled up a 32oz Gatorade Water bottle with ice cold water, and put two scoops in. Shook it up and did some work. This stuff is awesome. Its a such a clean energy feeling. You dont feel like your drugged out on stim's. You just sip on it, and your workout is just smooth. My only complaint with using this intra was the Beta alanine tingle, never hit me till post workout. It wasn't just a little tingle, it was like things were crawling up and down my legs. Haha it was crazy feeling! Another complaint with it being intra is you have to suck down a good bit of water, than if your like me slam a post work out as well. I do Cardio throughout the week, and you feel very bloated form all the water intake.
    I also used this in my gallon's of water throughout the day, which still made a gallon of water taste like a watered down lemonade. It made my water something to look forward to. You also get slight beta alanine tingles throughout the day, and it feels awesome. Now the final way I used this was a pre workout. I didnt use the suggested water amount, as I thought that was way to much. So I did about 6 oz of water, shook it up and chugged. One scoop btw. This has been my favorite way to use this. As a preworkout it gives you such a clean energy. You dont get a nasty crash, but you get a good euphoric feeling if you would. I would go in the gym and workout longer than what I normally would, and wouldnt feel that exhausted feeling.
    So all in all controlled labs hits a home run for me. I personally like this product, as an intra, gallon mixer, or my favorite as a pre workout. It brings the intensity of a pre workout, but recovery of a bcaa supplement. As always though, this is a supplement and is meant to supplement your diet. This will not yield results, only proper training and a clean diet will do that. No supplement will change your life, only you can do that. But as always this will put a foot in the right direction.

November 23, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Nice Intra Workout
    • No Glutamine
    Price: 6/10- the cost of this intra-workout drink is $33.99 on bb.com. I found that to be a little steep but I will continue to pay for it because it does what is says it is gonna do.
    Effectiveness: 10/10- I consume this during my workout and it seems as if I never get tired. The affect on my endurance has been incredible.
    Ingredients: 8/10- niacin-affects the production of steroid hormones in the adrenal gland.
    bcaa's- protein synthesis is kicked off and going strong by the time that you get home and have your post workout protein drink.
    L-arginine- has been shown to produce the secretion of growth hormone.
    L-phenylalanine- is a precursor for the production of epinephrine (adrenaline)
    Overall: 10/10- I have found this product to be excellent for intra and post-workout. It is a little pricey but well worth it in my opinion.

November 13, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Nice Intra Workout
    Hey Everyone! Here's my first review:
    I bought this online at BB.com. I got the 90 servings for around 50 bucks plus shipping to Guam. I had tried two tubs of Scivation's Xtend (not the new looking tub) and one tub of ON's Amino energy and enjoyed it, so I bought purple wraath because it had some extra goodies in there for about the same price. I wanted to try another BCAA drink and decided to go Controlled Labs instead of buying ON's Amino Energy.

Taste: 8: Juicy Grape was decent. Not awesome like Xtend. From what I've heard, it must be hard to mask the taste of BCAA's. The juicy grape had a strong smell and taste, but you get used to it.

Effectiveness: 9: I drank this pre-workout and intra-workout, or whenever I wanted something sweet to drink. The beta alanine produced nice tingles and the citrulline malate improved my pumps slightly. It helped me recover a day faster after heavy leg days and my muscles felt fuller and harder while using it.

Price-7- It is a priced close to AMINO Energy and Xtend. It is a little too pricey in my opinion to become a staple in my stack but I would definitely buy again when I have a little more paper to blow.

Mixability - 8 - Not too bad. I just put two scoops in my shaker cup and sipped it slowly. I would add more water in the shaker cup after I had drank about half of it.

Overall: 9 - The juicy grape taste grows on you. It improves performance, decreases recovery time, gives you those nice beta tingles, gives you a little better pump, has all the BCAA's and EAA's you need, and is priced competitively with similar products. I feel that it is more effective than AMINO ENERGY and Xtend. Thus, if you got some extra dough to burn, this is something I recommend trying