Orange OxiMega Greens Reviews

By: Controlled Labs

Orange OxiMega Greens is an Anti-Oxidant manufactured by Controlled Labs. It helps prevent the harmful 'free-radicals' that can cause cell damage in the body.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

January 26, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Nutritional Content
  • Mixes Easy
  • Tastes Good
  • Increased Sense Of Well Being
  • Stinky Poos
Alright so I was browsing through the Controlled Labs products section and came across this which brought memories that I would like to share with you guys. I took this product around last may which is when I decided to take my life to the next level and make fitness my lifestyle of choice.At the time I was living in Kansas and never really seemed to eat enough veggies, so I was looking for something that would help compensate for that, I found it here.
Here was my stats and what I stacked this with at the time.
Age:19 Height:6'3.5ish Weight:300 lbs bf%25
Products stacked with:
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix(old pill formula)
Ultra Fiber Dx
Gnc Mega greens multivitamin (old formula)
Scifit whey isolate

-Bifidobacterium Longum 4 bill
-Lactobacillus Casei 2 bill
-Lactobacillus Rhamnosus 2 bill

Taste: 9
I have a deep love for mint flavored things, spearmint gum, peppermints, etc etc. But this is imo nothing really like those types of flavors. This has a very unique, sweet but yet bold and strong taste to it. I friggin loved it!!! But if you are not a fan of mint as I am this product may be a little tough to swig down as the taste does last in your mouth a bit.

Mixability: 9
Mixes great with just stirring it with a spoon in your water for about 20 seconds. Some tiny amounts of residue from this would get stuck to the spoon or glass, but no biggy.

Dosing: 10
There is nothing to much to explain here. Took 1 scoop mixed with a full glass of water with breakfast. Fast and simple even while on the go.

Effectiveness: 9
I got this as a way for supplementing some nutrients that I was lacking from my diet but it went beyond that. About 1/4 way through the tub I started noticing increases in energy throughout the day, better digestion, less carb bloating, better sense of general overall being, and I personally just felt healthier. The only side effects I had from this was really stinky poos.... nuff said there

Value: 9
Taking one scoop a day lasted 60 full days. The cheapest I have seen this online is for about 33$ or about 55 cents a day. And that is this stacked with CL Oximega Fish Oil. To me you can't beat that, especially since I had a great experience with this product.

Overall: 9
Overall I had a great run with this product. I would highly reccomend this is you are one of those people who don't get enough veggies in your diet. For the price and amount of goodies you get I would say go for it. Now after writing this review I think I am going to have to pick me some of this again in the near future.

April 21, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Nutritional Content
  • Mixes Easy
  • Tastes Good
  • Great Supplement If You Hate Taking Veg
    Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega Greens is a greens antioxidant complex. It's basically a veg supplement, loaded with extra nutritional goodies. If you're like me and don't eat enough veg then I recommend this supplement, hands down it's a one of a kind, you won't find a better greens antioxidant complex supplement in my opinion. It has an amazing ingredient makeup, to name a few: Barley Grass Juice Powder, Wheat Grass Juice Extract, Wheat Sprout Powder, Spirulina, Lecithin, Apple Fibre Pectin, Ginkgo Biloba, Milk Thistle Seed Extract (80% Silymarin), Green Tea Extract, Red Beet Root Powder, Carrot, Spinach, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Kale, & Parsley, & also has Pomegranate, Cranberry, Blueberry, & Acai ingredients in it.

The Benefits 10/10- OxiMega Greens supports endurance, nitric oxide levels and cardiovascular health. It has added enzymes & probiotics for maximum absorption, which means it helps promote the body's ability to absorb and utilize the highest level of nutrients from your diet and supplement's. It's high in natural anti-oxidants and has no artificial sweeteners, flavours or colours.

Nutritional Breakdown Per Serving
    Carbohydrate=1g
    Dietary Fibre=1g
    Sugars=0g
    Protein=1g

Effectiveness 10/10 – It's a great supplement, with very effective ingredients, I take 1 serving in the morning with my Fish Oil, multi, & joint support, & take another serving in the evening if my veg intake throughout the day isn't up to scratch. I try my best to meet my entire macros from food, fruit & veg, so I only have to use very little supplements to accommodate my daily macro requirements. 1 scoop a day first thing in the morning makes me more refreshed and not as groggy in the gym, which helps a lot on off days.

Taste 9/10- This was the only fear I had from OxiMega Greens, I thought that a supplement of this kind couldn't possibly taste good, but looking at the nutritional content of OxiMega Greens I decided to bite the bullet & give it a try. The flavour is spearmint and in all honestly I thought I was going to have to chug it every time, but the taste is very enjoyable, kind of a minty taste. I have mixed it with on whey & MyoFusion, which makes it basically tasteless. I find it tastes best when mixed with lemon & lime diluted fruit juice.

Mixability 9/10- Mixes great with a shaker cup & 4oz of water, or in a glass with a spoon, never had any problems, just sometimes a bit of powder at the bottom wouldn't mix first time, but if you give it another shake it's gone within a second.

Price 10/10- A tub will cost you around $20, which I think is pretty reasonable, it has 60 servings; a serving is only a 5.3g scoop. The tub will last you two months using 1 scoop a day.

Overall 10/10- This is my third tub & I would recommend this supplement to anyone, it's also got some great nutritional ingredients in it that would help while running a prohormone cycle, just look up the ingredient list you'll be amazed with the nutritional content of this supplement.