Green MAGnitude Reviews

By: Controlled Labs

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Bitter Cee Taste
  • Muscles Appear Fuller
  • Great Flavor
  • Affordable
  • Little Water Retention
  • Consistent Strength Gains
  • Great Endurance Boost
  • Easy To Mix
  • Limited Flavors
If you've yet to try this supplement...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!! It is a fan favorite around here, and for some good reasons! This creatine has smashed my expectations of what I was thinking when I picked it up at the local Vitamin Shoppe, due to the fact that my Kre-Alk was empty and I needed a creatine to sustain me through the end of the semester. I made an impulse buy and picked this up...I am so glad I did and am now hooked, and will be using this for the foreseeable future! Previous creatine exposure: Kre-Alk, Creapure, C-Bol, "Amplified" Creatine from GNC a few others.

Gonna break this down, let's go!

What is it? Profile 10/10

Green MAGnitude is comprised of:
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10.4 grams)
Servings per Container: 40 or 80!
Magnesium - 350mg
Magnesium Creatine Chelate - 2500mg
Dicreatine Malate - 2500mg
Betaine Anhydrous - 2000mg
L-Taurine - 2000mg
L-Tyrosine - 500mg

Taken From the Manufacturer's Website...summarized hah: Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate both increase the production and utilization of ATP, this blend also "boosts energy" it may also reduce Lactic acid and reduce body fat. The added goodies increase physiological and metabolic functions supposedly, as well as provide a wide array of benefits.

Dosing/Mixability/Taste 10/10
Dosed at 1 Scoop a day either before or after a workout. I dosed mine half during my workout and half at the end, I just like sipping on something during my workout other than water. Easy to dose. Mixability is also a ten due to the fact that I never had to experience a gritty taste at the end of the liquid, it all mixed in smooth. Taste, really doesn't matter but when something tastes good you're more likely going to like it haha, this stuff tastes great. I never thought I would like a supplement flavor of sour green apple but this taste simply just works for this product. It was refreshing to sip on throughout my session in the gym, not too sweet, not too tart...it was really great and a nice break from bad tasting powders. Best taste I've had via supps.

Value 10/10
I mean, come on. Do you see the price of this stuff...23.89 for the tub of 40 servings or 59 cents a serving, OR and RECOMMENDED= 24.99 for 80 SERVINGS! 0.o yep you read that correctly 80 servings for 25 bucks, or 31 cents a serving. The value of this product is unbeatable and it is a better value that the competition by far.

Effectiveness 9/10 (Only because I couldn't give straight 10s across the board and there is always room for improvement.)

Endurance was up after taking this product for a few days. Endurance remained high throughout my entire cycle of it and I felt that I was really able to push out those last few reps easier, leading to more reps and more strength gains of course. Muscle density was higher than it has been in the past while using this product. My muscles felt harder and looked denser than ever before, extremely pleasant. Strength gains, I really wasn't expecting much in terms of gaining any strength while on this product, As I am currently still cutting and have felt weaker than during my bulk (obviously, not taking in same cal and not same weight etc), however I really felt like I could just pick up and pull any weight towards the end of this cycle and hit a new deadlift PR of 2x my bodyweight for 3 during the last week. While this all may be because of my diet and such I really do feel that Green Mag helped out here a lot, if it didn't improve strength and muscle gains, it certainly made sure that any loses were kept to a bare minimum during my cut. There was little to no water retention, as I've been off this product for 3 weeks now and have not experienced a drop in weight or loss of muscle "˜fullness'. This is by far the most effective creatine supplement I've used during my lifting experience so far.

Overall 9/10
I am so glad I purchased this supplement and will now buy it due to its sheer effectiveness and not impulse and have recently put in an order for the 80 serving container to last me the rest of the summer. I can't wait to sip on this during my workouts again and experience the same effectiveness as before. As I've said above this is the most effective creatine supp I've experienced so far and is a fan favorite here so it really doesn't need any more + hahah but still I just wanted to share my experience with it. Thank you for reading...I'm sure I write too much haha.

• SINCLAIR

You've intrigued me

• AlphandOmega

Great review bro!

• dmq777
    May 16, 2012

Nice review bro! This will definitely be the next creatine I try after I get done with my 500g monster tub of Kre-alk powder.

• RaleighReps

I agree with you..

I've been using this for a while now and will continue to do so. It's truly cheap & effective. You simply can't lose.

Good review!

• Manimal

Love this product.

Try storm if you haven't already bro. It's pretty damn competitive with this one.

• May 17, 2012

@sinclair Yesh man definitely give it a shot, it works and for the price hah can't beat it.

@A&O DMQ & RaleighReps
    Thanks guys.

@Manimal Yeah man it is definitely on my list of products to try in the near future.

• TigerJT