Ranks #1 (better than 100%)
In: Creatine > Chelate

Green MAGnitude is a Creatine Chelate Product manufactured by Controlled Labs. It contains creatine chelate which is proposed to be a more absorbant and bloat free format of the traditional version. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Creatine > Chelate

Welcome to SupplementReviews.com

The supplement industry is notorious for agressive marketing and misinformation.

kaka
TROOPer Level: 5
  March 20, 2017

----Introduction----
(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a betaine product and i tried this.

----Ingredient Profile----
Before i start talking about the profile i made and use my own pre workout, with juice flavor (but without focus on it):
L- Citrulline: 6000 mg
Beta Alanine: 2000 mg (i love tingles but after that amount they are too intense)
Creatine Monohydrate: 5000 mg
Caffeine : 200 mg (i am pretty stim intolerant)
So i decided to add at least 2000 mg of Betaine on it. I first looked for a pure betaine product but unfortunately prices are pretty high in my country for it, so i bought this about the same price but with other 4 ingredients plus the flavor. I removed the creatine monohydrate from the profile to conserve it for latter usage and because Green Magtitude has already 5 grams of Creatine which i believe it are fair enough (i am not fan of Creatine overload).

I was quite intrigued with the profile it as it contains 2 forms of creatine each at 2500mg. Magnesium Creatine Chelate in theory prevents water retention at small doses. Dicreatine Malate it's basically creatine with malic acid which is alleged to be more absorbable than Creatine Monohydrate. Personally i don't have any water retention with Monohydrate but i wanted to try something else than it. The next ingredient is Betaine Anhydrous (2000 mg) which i have tried it again on Amino Build and it positively impressed me in terms of strength, vascularity and pump this is the main reason i bought Green Mag.
Last ingredients are L-Taurine (2000 mg) for blood flow, for enchanting the effects of Creatine and L-Tyrosine which helps with cognition and mood in a 500 mg minimum effective dose.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
i had the Electric Lemonade flavor which is a decent flavor, it isn't too sweet or bitter but it is fairly weak and has a bit chemical aftertaste. I would consider it as a mix of Lemonade and Green Apple. It's not my favorite taste but nether less drinkable. It mixes almost instantly with no clumps or grittiness. Instead of buying juice to add my "pre workout" i use this as a flavor plus the benefits of it's ingredients. The taste and mixability is about the same when i combine these two but the flavor is a bit bitter which i have no problem at all.
P.s : I rated taste and mixability as stand alone taking this.
Dosing was one scoop along with my own pre workout.

----Effectiveness---- 8.7/10
When i bought this my first priority was to help me with strength, secondary with Vascularity and third with pumps. Strength was the best thing about this product, i could lift more and with much better intensity. I could do about 2 reps more on my sets than usual, which is pretty amazing for those simple ingredients. Vascularity and muscle fullness was on point after about 15-20 minutes of working out, i could feel my muscles fuller to the last minute of my workout but the downside is that i had no pumps on this which is not a disaster at all, because it is not my main concern upon taking this. I was quit surprised with endurance i felt considerably less tired between sets (not a big difference but not a small either) and it helped me with cardio because it increased my time Jogging and running which it was the last thing i had in mind before i bought this. I was more calm and relaxed on my workouts with a good mood (but without focus, which is expectable) maybe it is a placebo effect because i was happy about the results, on the other hand i took this for a reasonably number of times working out, perhaps the small dose of Tyrosine did it's work but i am not quiet certain. Also, after I started using this product I could really start to notice a small change in my recovery, DOMS were a bit less and i was slightly less sore the next day.

----Value---- 8.5/10
I bought this 36.66 Euros (39.34 Dollars) for 80 servings. It's a good value (0.45 Euros per serving).

----Side Effects----
No side effects at all.

----Conclusion----
Green Magnitude is a simple, yet effective product to enchant your workouts. It helped me mostly with Strength, i had more Vascularity than usual, Endurance was good and Recovery was slightly better. For this price i would buy this again (maybe a bit lower but i should not be too greedy).
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Mix
  • Great Endurance Boost
  • Consistent Strength Gains
  • No Side Effects
  • Ok Taste
  • Electric Lemonade: 6/10
DLP1
TROOPer Level: 45
  July 25, 2015

----Introduction----
I had about a 15 year break from Creatine before trying Green mag and first took Creatine in the mid 1980s when it first came out. Back then only monohydrate (mono for short) was available and you had to pre-load for a week. I recall that the mono allowed me to get an additional 2 reps from any given weight, my muscles got bigger but i also had a lot of water retention, so I stopped taking it.

The creatine game has moved on since then and I was interested to try one of the newer forms of creatine to see if pre-loading an water retention have been eliminated. Green Mag seemed about the most popular so I went with that - here goes.

Note I am taking other supps currently, including D-Pol, Compound 20 and Pyroxine, plus the usual BCAAs, ZMA, PWO etc. More details can be found here: http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=32461.0

----Ingredient Profile----
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10.4 grams)
Servings per Container: 40/80
L-Tyrosine - 500mg

Creatine is now available complexed with a range of different molecules - some appear to work well and some dont. Some more marketing hype and differentiation than actual substance. Reading up on all this is looks like creatine HCl, malate complexes and creatine chelated to magnesium are all effective. I guess what we are looking for are the benefits of mono (additional reps due to APT build up in the muscle, muscle fullness) without the downsides (need to preload and water retention).

Green Mag contains both Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate. It appears that creatine bound with different molecules gets APT into the muscles by slightly different routes, so I guess Controlled Labs are covering their bases by going at the problem from two different directions. It may be, then, that creatine supplements are more or less effective depending on the person. You may need to experiments to fin don that works for you - (and maybe creatine loading doesn't work at all for some people).

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing---- 8/10
I took 1 full scoop every day, early mid morning (I train mid morning). There are different schools of thought on maintaining creatine saturation in the muscle: dose before workout - to dose after workout to replenish creatine just used. I felt it better to take it before workout but having said that I didn't try taking it post workout to see if I could feel any difference. Mixes easily, creating a suspension with a few mg of white solids that are easy to swallow down with a quick swirl. The green apple flavor is very good although it was getting a little old towards the end of the tub. Maybe it was because I was using it to chug down about 30 big tablets and caps each morning.

----Effectiveness---- 8/10
I saw the results within a couple of days - its true that no preloading is required - which was quite a surprise to me. Just like mon I was able to squeeze out 1-2 more reps on every exercise. I also, however, did put on a little water weight which most came off after about a week. Certainly no water retention like I saw with mono. Its recommended (by the makers) to drink at least a gallon every day while on it so clearly there is water retention occurring (or at least some people are susceptible to it). My muscles definitely looked fuller especially right after working out. No question it works at least as good as mono in that respect.

----Value---- 8/10
Cant argue with about 40 cents a dose

----Side Effects----
A little water retention. Nothing else. I have had some urgent bathroom dashes recently but I think the Pyroxamine is causing that and I take it at the same time as Green Mag.

----Conclusion----
Definitely a big step forward over mono. I am going to take a month break, finish my other supps and then try a creatine HCl to compare. I have some USP Modern Creatine in stock so maybe try that. Interested to see if a) coming off Green Mag helps me lose some water and b) If USP Creatine works better or not.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Mix
  • Affordable
  • Great Flavor
  • Muscles Appear Fuller
  • Water Retention
SuperGill
TROOPer Level: 5
  August 29, 2014

Gonna try to keep this review short simple and sweet. Green Mag is basically a creatine supplement with 2 types of creatine totalling 5 g as well as some taurine and tyrosine for that extra boost. Due to the last 2 ingredients, it would be wise to use this supp as a pre workout supp.

Mixability (10/10)

No problems whatsoever when it comes to mixing. easy. couple of shakes and yup ready to drink. no left-overs or precipitates that didn't dissolve. mixing is a perfect 10. mixed in in cold water mostly.

Taste (8/10)

It comes in 1 or 2 flavours if i'm not mistaken. i had the electric lemonade and it was good mixed in cold water. it had a smooth lemon taste that has a tinge of sourness but not overpowering. Compared to previous pre workouts (platinum pre, assault) that i had, this was much much better.

Effectiveness (9/10)

I felt consistent strength gains while taking this supplement. at one scoop results could be seen. i was setting prs on my big lifts and that was satisfying. At 2 scoops, the effects of the taurine tyrosine was much more enhanced (duh) and energy was great and lasted me for long workouts too.

Slight cons

In my opinion coloring isn't something that i like very much. I think controlled labs should do to Green Mg what they did to Orange triad by removing the coloring. I don't think people would no longer by green mag if they did that.

it is also slightly more expensive than creapure. But at 80 servings its pretty decent for a pre workout. i personally used creapure on non workout days and green mag on workout days.
rrwright
  May 17, 2014

This is my first review.
Green MAGnitude is a 'volumizing' supplement. Considering that you can go to Controlled Lab's official website if you desire to know what this product is specifically intended to do, I will skip their marketing hype and inform you of my own experiences with it instead. But first, let me explain how this is going to go. Taste is irrelevant to me, so it will not be included. Dosing is common sense (considering that directions are clearly written on the label), so it will not be included. And lastly, you come here to seek others opinions/experiences with various supplements; NOT to read a play-by-play of some newbies personal life/work-out routine/etc.. So, unlike many others, I will be very candid.

PURPOSE OF PRODUCT:
To 'volumize' your muscle cells (i.e.: it makes your muscles bigger and 'fuller') and increase your strength/speed/endurance.

INGREDIENTS:
In my opinion, these ingredients are valid (in regards to the product's purpose) and the quantity of them is substantial.
*per scoop
Magnesium-350 Mg
Magnesium Creatine Chelate-2500 Mg
2CM(TM) DICREATINE MALATE-2500 Mg
BETAINE ANHYDROUS-2500 Mg
L-Taurine-2000 Mg
L-Tyrosine-500 Mg

EFFECTS:
The following is a description of how I reacted to the product without any additional supplementation:

Ingestion-->Beginning of work-out:
Approximately 5min after ingestion (I am a 'hyper responder' to nearly everything) is when I began to feel it working. If you don't get jittery from a single cup of coffee, you are likely NOT a 'hyper responder' and it will take a little longer to kick in. Approximately 35 minutes after ingestion is when the product reached its peak. I had a minor tingling sensation, I felt happy for no reason, my muscle contractions were vastly enhanced, my focus and desire to work-out was enhanced, and the walk from the locker room to the equipment room was as if I was walking on air. Every single time.

Beginning of work-out-->End of work-out:
It certainly isn't some mysterious magical super steroid, but from the very first scoop to the very last I had consistent gains in strength, endurance, speed, recovery, and (best of all) size.

First use of the product-->Last use of the product:
The amount of time that it used to take for my energy levels to replenish between sets gradually decreased more and more each week. By the time the tub was almost empty, I had to go buy new shirts; I went from L-XL, and my body fat decreased from 9%-7%. A very positive unexpected side-effect. The amount of water retained was more than what you would get from Creatine Hydrochloride or Kre-Alkalyn, but much less than what I have experienced with other forms of Creatine. Aside from the stomach bloat that I get for 2-4 hours afterwards, I have no complaints. Just don't take more than the recommended serving; it will give you diarrhea.

FINAL STATEMENT:
I am extremely picky and like to know everything about a product before I even consider purchasing it. A more accurate statement would be that I am extremely picky towards everything; borderline OCD. I am also very knowledgeable regarding supplementation, nutrition, exercise, and overall health. This is a great product, and I don't say those words often.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Affordable
  • Consistent Strength Gains
  • Little Water Retention
  • Great Endurance Boost
  • Occasional Stomach Issues
  • Bad Bathroom Inciddents If Too Much Is Consumed Lol
Bailey39
  July 29, 2013

After finally finishing a 80 serving tub of Green Magnitude (it is about time lol),I am very pleased with the results as they were quite noticable.

Effectiveness:9
The best part of Green Mag by far, the effectiveness, which lead to consistent strength gains and overall I felt dramatically helping muscle growth as creatine is known to do. With the simple but yet very effective ingredient profile, Green Magnitude helped with endurance, strength and most important, overall performance. To say simply, days without Green Mag were absolute dog crap to put lightly, which ensured the fact that Green Mag worked.

Taste and Mixability:9
Even though unflavored creatine does not taste bad, controlled labs took the road of flavoring it which was quite tasty. I got the sour apple which to my surprise tastes unreal when mixed with Noxipro mango papaya btw and great by itself as it had a slight tart flavor but yet refreshing. The mixability was superb and rarely had any grit left at the bottom plus it mixed almost as soon as it hit water.

Ingredient Profile: 10
No mystery ingredients just proven and effective.

Creatine Magnesium Chelate-
Is different from other forms of Creatine because it's chemically attached to the mineral magnesium for optimal absorption.* This means more creatine for your muscles and possibly less bloating or stomach discomfort! (As copy from bb.com due to me being lazy haha)

Betaine Anhydrous-
Betaine's chief purpose in the body is supporting healthy homocysteine levels. Hoemocysteine is a potentially toxic substance that results from meat digestion.(once again bb.com)

L-Taurine-
Helps with protein synthesis, cell hydration, metabolism and cardiac function.

L-Tyrosine-
Nonessential amino acid that is a building block of protein. It's part of the chemical reactions in your body that create the neurotransmitter dopamine and other hormones.

Value:7
Though Green Mag works fantastic like most other creatine and has some nice goodies thrown it the mix, Green Mag can be more expensive the Creatine Mono. I bought Green Mag for 40 bucks for 80 servings, not bad at all running only 50 cents a scoop but compared to ON micronized creatine mono I recently bought which had 114 servings for 16 bucks costing only 14 cents a serving. The price is reasonable to those who react well to Creatine Magnesium Chelate but not mono but at a price.

Overall:8

For me Green Magnitude is a great product but the price differential is not quite worth it for me as I still rely on Creatine Mono but is still an excellent product I would recommend.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Mix
  • Great Endurance Boost
  • Consistent Strength Gains
  • More Expensive Than Creapure
WarMachine
TROOPer Level: 70
  July 20, 2013

Yo yo yo SR, Warmachine has returned with some more reviews for your viewing and knowledge indulging pleasure. Today I would like to talk about Controlled Lab's popular creatine product Green Magnitude or simply green mag. Green mag is a specially formulated creatine product containing Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Dicreatine Malate, Betaine, Taurine, and Tyrosine. Combined, these ingredients will reduce fatigue, increase energy, and improve cognition.

As some of you may know, I used green mag both during my Epi-1-Test cycle and post cycle therapy with a brief break between the two periods. I found green mag to be highly effective at increasing my overall endurance and helping me to achieve consistent strength gains by reducing my fatigue.

Taste (10): Green mag comes in one flavor (at least from what I've seen) and that is sour green apple. I found the flavor to be very pleasant and not too overpowering in tartness. The overall flavor was an efficient blend of both smoothness and sour taste. There were no bad aftertastes or unpleasant throat feelings to complain of upon consumption. My only complaint is that I wish there were more flavors.

Usage: The directions called for a serving both before and after your workout but I used it slightly differently. I combined two scoops with a scoop of modern bcaa and drank it intra-workout at certain periods. I found this to be the most effective means of using it for my particular needs. Some users of complained of upset stomach issue when taking two scoops at once, but I did not experience anything of the sort. Went down perfectly fine and sat well all throughout my workout.

As a side note, there were no problems with mixability.

Ingredient Profile (10): As I mentioned before, green mag contains the following core ingredients...

L-Tyrosine - 500mg

Magnesium Creatine chelate and dicreatine malate both work by increasing the production and utility of ATP within the muscular systems.

Betaine anhydrous is best noted for its ability to neutralize lactic acid, resulting in a decrease in fatigue and potential increase in overall endurance. It also helps to regulate oxygen consumption within the body's natural lipolysis mechanism, allowing more fat to be burned during workouts.

Taurine is noted to have some health benefits ranging from improved cardiovascular function, cognitive function, and have some anti-oxidant properties.

Tyrosine can aid in fat loss by acting as a precursor to several neurotransmitters involved in thermogenesis and cognitive function such as epinephrine and norepinephrine.

All together, these ingredients create for an effective formula that can aid in fat loss, improve mental focus, increase energy, and reduce fatigue.

Effectiveness (9): While my method of usage differentiated from what was directed, I found green mag to be very effective in several areas. During the second week of my EPI-1-Test cycle is where the benefits were noticed the most. I noticed my overall endurance improving particularly in my cardio training and boxing sessions. I also had less fatigue especially during my high volume supersets. I found myself able to crank out more reps with more weight, resulting in a more pronounced pumped and fullness feeling and appearance in my targeted muscle areas. Overtime, this helped to compliment my efforts at achieving higher levels of strength with Epi-1-Test. I would also note that thanks to the betaine and tyrosine, there was some complimenting fat loss as well since my physique did appear more defined during my workouts. Lastly, I did also notice a slight improvement in mental and cognitive focus.

I would note one minor drawback. During my last couple of weeks running green mag I noticed that the benefits began to diminish somewhat, especially at the last week. I am guessing I most likely built some kind of tolerance. It is safe to say that cycling this product is a wise choice. I would recommend maybe six weeks on, two weeks off.

Value (10): This is one of the more affordable creatine products that I have used. The price range is about 22-30 dollars for a 40 serving tub. Since I use two scoops each workout and I would use this primarily during workouts only, one tub lasted me about a month. I was able to get my tubs for 22 dollars flat each at my local supp shop. For the efficacy I experienced and the benefits provided by this supplement, I would say this is a very good price.

Overall (9): Both affordable and highly effective, green mag is indeed a supplement worth trying by anyone looking for better endurance and something that will help give you that extra kick needed to bang out more during those intense days. I do recommend perhaps experimenting a little with the method of usage. You may use it as directed or try it as an intra-supplement as I did. Personally I believe it depends on your goal for supplementation. If your looking for improved stamina and muscular integrity, try it intra, but if you need improved pre-workout energy and post recovery, use it as suggested on the tub. I would not recommend using both methods during a single run due to the potential of bloating or stomach issues. In closing, green mag gets the job done at a good price.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Intra-workout Supplementation
  • Muscles Appear Fuller
  • Great Flavor
  • Affordable
  • Benefits Seem To Diminish In Later Parts Of Cycle
Daloof911
  July 20, 2013

Controlled Labs Green Magnitude, is undoubtedly one of the highest rated creatines on SR.com. Reviewers have claimed incredible strength gains, increased endurance, little/no water retention, and great taste. I experienced most of these, but to say the least, I was a little disappointed in how it performed for me (mostly due to high expectations).

Dosing: For about 2 months, I took 1 scoop everyday, around the same time: preworkout or in the morning before breakfast on off days. I drank 1 or more gallons of water each day.

Profile:
Green Mag is a blend of Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Dicreatine Malate, Betaine Anhydrous, L-Taurine, and L-Tyrosine.

Although I was let down by previous claims, Green Mag still performed well as a creatine supplement, just not what I had expected. During my run of Green Mag, I experienced a large increase in muscle endurance, but not as much of a strength increase as I had with Creapure. I made the most improvement in exercises with 5 or more reps. I was using Wendler's 5/3/1 looking for strength and size gains. I could typically perform well during the 5/5/5+ weeks with consistent strength increases but noticed my 3/3/3+ and 5/3/1+ weeks showed less improvement. Like many others, I experienced minimal water retention, if any at all. My muscles seemed to have a more "full" look to them as well. Overall, this was a good creatine, but did not perform for me as well for explosive strength as I had hoped/expected.

Taste/ Mixability: 9/10
The Sour Green Apple flavor was delicious. It's a pretty mild apple flavor, and it mixed well with my preworkouts. Directions said to mix with 6-8oz, but 10oz seemed to taste the best. I gave it a 9 however because it seemed like I had some settling/floaties in my shaker after mixing.

An 80 serving tub of Green Magnitude will run you around $40 online, so 50 cents per serving. A pretty good price for a quality product. It is also available in a 40 serving tub for about $28. A better deal to buy the larger container.

Controlled Labs has definitely produced a high quality creatine with Green Mag. It provides all the important qualities to look for in creatine, but seems like Creapure/Mono still has an upper hand in strength gains (or atleast for my body). I would definitely recommend this to others, but I would recommend Creapure first.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Endurance Boost
  • Little Water Retention
  • Affordable
  • Great Flavor
  • Muscles Appear Fuller
  • Not Quite As Effective As Creapure/ Creatine Mono
cjnator
  December 17, 2012

Hey guys this is my 2nd review so here it goes....Well before this I used Kre Alkayn and C-Bol. Kre Alkayn did nothing for me and with C-Bol I gain some size and got a little vascular but this was really good.

I ran it for two months and played with the dosage a little bit. I took it before for the first and the second month I took it after.

Taste 7.5/10: When I did not put that much water it was very sour but when there was enough it tasted good. Sometimes when I was in a rush I had to pour it in my mouth then wash it down with water, which was alright.

Effectiveness 8/10: When I ran this before my workouts my endurance was great. I was pushing the weight easier and quick set by set. The month I took it after and my strengths were jumping up. I was hitting 65 for incline dumbbell bench only for 5 and now I can rep it out for ten. Also 70s for 8. My dead lift was at 320 for one and now I hit that for 3 easy. Also I can hit 370 now. I do not feel I have gotten bigger but my muscles did appear fuller after I drank it.

Side Effects 8/10(the higher the better): Well in the beginning my hair was falling out a little. This would annoy me when I was just sitting down and I would brush my hair and see some fall out. Besides that no side effects but still it was bad.

Value 8/10: I got it off of allstarhealth.com which is normally the cheapest website to get it off unless there is a sale going on. I give it a 8/10 only because the day after there was a sale going on selling it for 16.99.

Overall 7.8/10: I have another bottle of two months that I will be using it while I am cutting but overall it was worth it and I had a great run with it but will be looking into other creatines too.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Mix
  • Great Endurance Boost
  • Consistent Strength Gains
  • Little Water Retention
  • Great Flavor
  • Muscles Appear Fuller
  • Very Sour
  • More Expensive Than Creapure
ZB
  December 3, 2012

Review #3 – Green Magnitude Creatine, one of my favorite products that I recommend to pretty much anyone, read why below fellow bros.

Green Mag – Controlled Labs creatine matrix, containing 5gs of 2CM Dicreatine Malate and Magnesium Creatine Chelate, 2gs of Betaine, 2gs of L-Taurine, and .5gs of L-Tyrosine. IMO a nearly perfect profile for a creatine supplement, the two forms of creatine have been shown to be absorbed better than mono, the Betaine has been known to increase the benefits of Creatine among other things, with the Taurine and Tyrosine being added to "boost cognitive function" (allstarhealth). The only modification I would do the profile would be more Tyrosine, for personal selfish reasons beings that I respond quite well to this supplement in terms of increased energy.

Personal Background – I picked an 80 serving tub of this product for 30 bucks online after reading the glowing reviews on here. Unbeatable value in my opinion, 30 bones for an entire cycles worth of upper tier creatine product cannot be beat. Most non-mono products will run you around a similar price, but the effectiveness of this particular creatine is what seals the deal for me. I typically run a 4 day a week split, a mixture of power lifter to bodybuilding type of workouts, lifting purely for self-gratification and all them gains them ladies love. 21 year old college student, and stacked this with a pre-workout in my relatively simple stack. I like keeping my stacks simple so I can better pinpoint results to specific products, and I rarely if ever buy protein powders in preference to whole animals.

Opinion on Product – Well it's safe to say this is my current go to creatine. I have used previous products ON creapure and MP creatine matrix, and the result of Green Mag do not even compare. On Green Mag my lifts went up consistently as they did on the other two creatine products, but Green Mag was the only that I did not experience bloat on. I am talking no bloat at all, whatsoever. It also kicks in relatively fast, as I was seeing added reps near the end of week one. I was able to put on weight without feeling it in my gut, but rather, my muscles. Week after week this product delivered, and my gains were consistent throughout the tub. This is controlled labs shining product in my opinion.

Taste/Mixability – For those who care, I had the crisp apple flavor, which I mixed with Purus Labs Pre-workout Condense on most days. The taste of these two supps is a 10/10 lol, enough said. By itself it was probably a 9, but bottom line, no issue here. Also, I dosed this product ¾ scoops before and ¾ scoops after workouts throughout the tub, taking 1 full scoop first thing in the morning on off days.

Conclusion – Overall Rating 9.5/10. Seriously high rating and here is why. Being a skeptic of many supplements, I know for a fact that creatine is one supplement that is known without debate to be effective and work. I like to spend my money on proven supplements, and IMO creatine is the first on my list in terms of importance, and is the first product I recommend to those looking for supplements for gains. For 30 bucks, anyone from 16 year old to 56 year old can make consistent strength, endurance, and muscle gains, using ONLY this product. Not many other products that do not mess with hormones can claim this, creatine being one. And out of all the creatine products I have tried, (including creapure which caused me personal bloating issues) this is the best. Thanks for the recommendation SR, and to pay homage, I do recommend Green Mag to all looking for a sick creatine cycle with no sides, you won't be disappointed. Thanks for the read bros, lift hard.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Consistent Strength Gains
  • Affordable
  • No Water Retention
    TigerJT
    TROOPer Level: 25
      November 3, 2012

Ok so my 4th review is long overdue! My previous experience with creatine is with the old tried and true creatine mono. That's all I have to compare this with; and given that I have to say this changed my workouts/recovery completely. So let's get to the review.

Why I wanted to use it and what with:
    Really seeing some good progress in the gym with what supp's I've been using so I figured what the hay...add some creatine. This was my first try, and I bought two tubs of the 80 serv. size. Heard great things and wanted to see for myself what it could do!

Taste: 9

The flavor I got was Sour Green Apple. Mixed as well as a creatine could and smell was nice outta the tub. I have to admit I looked forward to drinking this every time! Almost as others have said: "Refreshing" is what comes to mind. Do wish they had an unflavored option.

Profile:
    Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10.4 grams)
    Servings per Container: 40/80
    BAM! Nice looking.

Dosing:

One scoop after workouts with about 18-20oz. of water is what worked for me. I have an intra, and most pwo's have some creatine to aid during workouts. So I figured with the extra I was getting it should help!

Effectiveness: 9

This is where it really made me surprised. Remembering my first time with creatine mono I expected to get stronger faster. But with my first year lifting I have had steady strength increases as a norm. This was increased again with Green Mag!! To me most notably was the recovery. I always get crazy sore from Leg day; this made my embarrassment so much less (walking around like an old man!). By recovering faster I was able to work out harder; and with more volume. While lifting endurance was also notably better. Muscle fullness after and during work outs; and that swole feeling extra good for longer after workouts. So I was able to lift more weight, lift longer/ more reps; and not get nearly as sore! Winning like Charlie Sheen...lol.

Value: 9

If I remember correctly I got this for around $30 a tub. Got one tub, and then ordered another later after that. That is great value IMO. Are there cheaper creatines: yes. But for my money this is legit.

Overall: 9

I got to say this product surprised me. Stronger/Faster/Training Longer! I didn't notice any sides. It tastes good if you like green apples. And you can use it no matter what your goals to help. It is one of my fav. Supp's now. As said before for the price you can't help but try it out. If it works you will know!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Easy To Mix
    • Great Endurance Boost
    • Consistent Strength Gains
    • Little Water Retention
    • Great Flavor
    • Muscles Appear Fuller
    • No Unflavored Version