Blue Up Questions

By: Controlled Labs

dammit

Any recommendations for Blue Up?

May 24, 2011

Has anyone used this before and also used Animal Stak or TT-33 (or any other good natural booster) to compare it to? I really like controlled labs and am a huge fan of white flood and purple wrath so I'm quite interested in this product since I found it for $19 a bottle. I've only taken yohimbe in thermo's but I had no negative effects so I don't think the stim version will be an issue. I'm considering it as part of a PCT so you'll know my intent. Thanks.

ANSWERS (9)

Meant T-bomb, not TT-33.
MMAFreak
Posted May 24, 2011

It will definitely work as part of your PCT and be a welcome addition to it. I think it is a pretty decent product, the only thing I don't like about the stim containing version is that tribulus is good to take at bedtime and obviously you can't do that with this product. But for $19 a bottle it would be a good addition to your PCT.
Posted May 24, 2011

I have 1200mg Trib tabs already that I'll be taking at bedtime. I would be taking this in the morning and afternoon. How would you compare this to Animal Stak or another leading booster?
birdman2211
Posted May 24, 2011

I have only tried 2 test boosters and they were t-bomb and novedex xt....both sucked(IMO).

My next one will be animal stak for sure. My good buddy at the gym is on it right now and he absolutely loves it and I know raptor does too. So thats 2 very credible fellow lifters that love it so I guess that has me sold!
Posted May 24, 2011

Yeah, I've used Animal Stak before and its my #1 favorite as well. I already have 1 can of it but was seeing if this stuff was worth the price I'd found.
Zangief
Posted May 25, 2011

In case you didnt want the stims, it also comes in a stimulant free version.
MMAFreak
Posted May 25, 2011

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't animal stak work by freeing up bound testosterone into free form? I didn't think that it was actually a test booster.
Zangief
Posted May 25, 2011

yes, and the same thing applies to blue up.
ToHugeInc
Posted May 25, 2011

isnt novedex more of a PCT then a natural booster? sorry if i misunderstude, but yeah Elevated Testosterone is only beneficial if it is circulating in the blood as "Free Testosterone".* Sex- Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) is a protein that binds to Testosterone, rendering it useless. not all Testosterone remains as Testosterone once it's produced. The "aromatase" enzyme converts some of your Testosterone into estrogen,Testosterone can also convert into a hormone known as DHT, which is responsible for negative side effects such as baldness and acne. both t-bomb ii and blue up help prevent this.