Ranks #189 (better than 25%)
In: Pre-Workout > Stimulant

PRICES (2)
(287.5 gm) - [$0.14/gm]

Ill Pump You Up

(287.5 gm) - [$0.16/gm]

Amazon

Convictstim is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Condemned Labz. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall
6.4
Thanks to Condemned Labz for sending it out!
  October 10, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Transparent Label
  • Focus
  • Possible Bad Side Effects
  • Nausea Sometimes

Before I start I want to thank Condemned Labz for participating in the SR TROOP Program. This was the first time I've ever heard of them and first time trying out one of their products. I consider myself to have a pretty high stim-tolerance. I was on the lookout for something high-stim one last time before I was going to start a PH cycle. During the duration of this review I was training 5 to 6 days a week 2x a day (morning/night).

Convict Stim is a "POWERFUL" stim filled pre-workout that is designed to increase energy, focus, pumps and endurance. The label is fully transparent with 11 main ingredients. Each serving (11.5 g) has: 4g L-Citrulline, 2.5g Beta Alanine: thats it for the basics. On to the STIMS/NOOTROPICS.... 50mg Higenamine "Fat-Burning", 300mg Caffeine, 225mg 2-Aminoisoheptane (DMHA), 50mg Noopept "Nootropic", 3mg Yohimbine HCL "Fat Loss/Sex Drive". As for the rest of the ingredients: 500mg L-Tyrosine (Precursor to L-Dopa), 15mg Grains of Paradise (powerful thermogenic) and 5mg Bioperine. As you can see this is a pretty hardcore ingredient list filled with stimulants.

Taste - For this review I received the Green Apple flavor which is one of two (other being fruit punch) currently available. The taste wasn't bad, it reminded me of a green jolly rancher.

Mixability - No issues what-so-ever with mixing - no clumping or settlement.

Dosing - I started off with 1/2 a scoop and kept it there for the most part. There were a few instances where I tried one scoop. I mixed 1 scoop with 8 oz of water about 2o min before training.

This formula is definitely effective, maybe too effective? Even on 1/2 scoop I noticed an huge increase with my energy levels however I did feel sluggish after it wore off. There was definitely a ton of sweating, I could ring out my clothes after training sessions. I don't mind the heavy sweating as long as i stayed hydrated. My focus was through the roof, nothing could stop me during training. With all of the good comes the bad, there were a few instances where I was worried about a rapid heartbeat and even threw up twice. There were some instances of feeling jitters to the point where I had to stop training. If you have an extremely high-stim tolerance you may not have bad side effects.

The cheapest value I could find was for around $40 on illpumpyouup.com - Each tub contains 25 servings. Per serving your paying a price of around $1.60 which is way over priced. I don't know too many people who would pay that kind of price for a pre-workout supplement. I could see someone paying $30-32 for a tub.

Side Effects

Definitely a lot of sweating, some jitterness, felt sick a few times.

Conclusion

This is definitely an extremely powerful formula, so powerful I noticed some retailers decided to stop carrying it. You definitely don't want to take this if your a drug tested athlete as there are some banned substances hence the name Convict. This pre-workout wasn't for me, other users may have a better experience than I had. Once again I want to thank Condemned Labz for giving me this opportunity.
  • Green Apple: 8/10