Taze 3 Reviews

By: Complete Nutrition

Taze 3 is an Energy Supplement manufactured by Complete Nutrition. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.

Overall
Overall
  December 2, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tingling Face
  • Better Focus
Okay, this is my first review so I'll do my best. I've been reading SupplementReviews.com for some time now and decided to go ahead and post myself.
First review is one of my favorite items I've ever tried, Taze-3. I've tried quite a few pre-workout supplements and decided that this was my favorite one.

Effectiveness 10/10: First of all, I know what the public opinion is of Complete Nutrition, and I sort of agree. Last year when I started lifting I went there to buy proteins and whatever else they could sell me on before I really knew what I was looking for. This year I received a coupon in the mail for my birthday and got 40% off so I decided to give this product a chance after a friend's recommendation. It's a test-boosting pre workout I was told, and I noticed some pretty solid strength gains. I had taken a few pre workouts and had gotten some of the tingling feeling, but nothing like this before. My first ever pre workout was MP Assault(old formula, haven't tried new) and this blew it out of the water IMO. My face tingled and I felt it in my legs as well, which I really liked. The first day I used this was on a leg day and I really felt like I had a new found energy as I went on. It sort of lost effectiveness slightly as I went through the container, but not much. I also noticed a pretty good pump while using this product stacked with Gaspari Vasotropin.

Taste 8.5/10: I tried the Fruit Fusion flavor, and they also offer Tangerine Mango which wasn't bad. The Fruit Fusion was very tasty, but a little strong. I used more water than the recommended 6-10oz of water after awhile just to tone it down a little bit on sweetness. It mixed well, but not the best and had more sand than you'd want ideally at the bottom. However, pretty good with a little extra water.

Value 6/10: The big downfall with any Complete Nutrition product, value. This is for some to decide, but in my mind I went 6 because it is my favorite pre workout I have taken yet. At $63.99 regular price (I had a 40% off coupon), this is probably very steep for a pre workout but I haven't had one that I've liked better. Depending on the serving size you take (instructions say 1-2 scoops), there is up to 40 servings per container. You get what you pay for, but I think this is just a step above Bullnox, Assault and C4. If you have the money, I would say give it a shot and see for yourself if you're wanting to try something different.

Side Effects: Like I said, the face tingling feeling, and it would tingle to other areas as well during the workout and on the way to the gym. Some like it, some don't. I also didn't get the jittery feeling or feel badly after my workout, empty stomach or with some food before. Outside of these, nothing else I can think of.

Overall 8/10: Averaging out effectiveness and value, I decided to give this product an 8, maybe an 8.5. Good results, no side effects, and more energy than I felt with any other pre workout without exceeding dosage.

• ron
    December 2, 2013

nice job on your first review. if i may make a suggestion, in future reviews give a little detail on the ingredient breakdown of the supplement.

• jared77
    December 3, 2013

I like Taze-3 a lot however it is way over priced at complete nutrition.