Onyx Protein Reviews

By: Complete Nutrition

Protein > Blended Protein
Onyx Protein is a Blended Protein Powder manufactured by Complete Nutrition. It contains a blend of different types of protein and will promote lean muscle mass and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  April 27, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Amino Acid Profile
  • Very Low Calorie
    I am a big fan of Onyx Protein. It has great taste and is perfect for an immediate post workout protein. I pay $50 for a 5 lb jar, which is at a massive discount due to my buddy working there, but the price for this protein is worth it. My personal opinion is that it is better than the GNC pro performance whey 60, even though I am still high on that as well.

Unfortunately, Complete Nutrition is phasing out this protein and bringing in a new line which is supposedly at the same price. My buddy said he likes the new line more, and Im sure I will try it sometime in the near future, but currently I am going to stick with the Onyx until it is discontinued.

(FYI, about 95% of the supplements I take are from Complete Nutrition as I have a few friends that work there. This can skew my opinion and I wanted to let the readers know this. I think very highly of the company as they have been incredible to me and I know that I will be a lifelong customer. It is best to realize that this is only an opinion, but I am a customer and I do not work for the company.)