Cycle Assist Reviews

By: Competitive Edge Labs

Cycle Assist is a Post Cycle Therapy Product manufactured by Competitive Edge Labs. It is designed to be used following any synthetic hormone use to help the body recover and return to it's natural hormone balance.

April 23, 2018

• Great Value
  • No Acme
  • Smells Funny

Anytime you are running something out of the ordinary, lets say a PH, it is always wise to have along some herbs and extracts that are going to help with any sides that may incur. Some common sides with a PH is: acne, aggression, mood swings, libido loss, lower testosterone after cycle, headaches, higher blood pressure, and sometimes even liver damage due to the toxicity. It is always key to have support with and after to be on the safe side.

Competitive Edge Labs created Cycle Assist to solve any of the issues that one may have when on a Prohormone. I have taken, over the years plenty of Prohormones and have experienced the sides that came along with it. It was only when I found this product that I realized I could control a few of the effects.

To me, the ingredient profile is the most important part of a supplement. When a company labels each ingredient and the amount per of that ingredient you are getting per dose, that is a plus. "Propriety doses" are things you need to look out for when your organs and well being is on the line. Each serving of Cycle Assist provides the following:

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 4 capsules (Serving suggestion is 8 capsules per day, so double your getting double what is shown)

Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine - 750 mg

Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Silymarin) - 500 mg

Those two right there, are important ingredients to help with liver function

Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) - 500 mg 5000% (cholesterol support)

Hawthorn Berry Extract (Standardized to 1.8% Vitexin) - 450 mg (blood Pressure support)

Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) - 50mg 2500 % (blood pressure support)

Saw Palmetto Extract (Standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) - 160 mg

Celery Seed Extract (10:1) - 75 mg (Helps with lowering blood pressure, cholesterol, and improve circulation as well)

Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) - 75 mg

Policosanol - 20 mg

Zinc Gluconate - 15 mg 100%

Being a pill, it doesn't have a taste. It does however, have a smell in the bottle from all of the stuff in the pills that may give you a since of doom while taking it. Especially if you open the bottle and get a whiff before you actually take them. but other than that, it is extremely tolerable. The Capsules are standard size and go down with ease.
4 pills per serving and recommended dose is two servings per day.

8.6/10
I can tell you this particular product worked for me. My first cycle I ever took did not include a comprehensive ingredient label as this one. I basically just took Silymarin (milk thistle) and some Hawthorne. I suffered dearly. My Urine turned toxic almost, I had extreme back pumps and my blood pressure skyrocketed. A friend of mine turned me on to Cycle Assist and I haven't gone back. The whole time I was on the most recent cycle, I took my pills spaced apart from around 8am-8pm (12 HRS). I did not get any of the previously mentioned sides. I was late starting because of shipping issues, but I was able to start up on about day 5. By this time, I initially notice the urine change. So I prayed to the supplement Gods to hurry on the delivery. I was able to get it and start it up before anything else occurred. That side went away quickly and nothing else took place. It should also be noted that the PH I was using has been the same that I always use. I did not change that up.

9.0/10
I can't put a price on my Liver, so I gave it a solid score on Value. I paid roughly $1.32 per day on this. That is with using 2 servings. If you are using a mild cycle, then you could cut that price in half. I have seen this for sale on some sites for around $30.00 which is a little less what I paid.

Side Effects

I did not have any side effects while taking this. I did have an issue getting the pills down at first due to the smell in the bottle.

Conclusion

Overall score on this is a solid
9.0/10
Like I have mentioned, I cannot stress the importance of taking an On cycle supplement when you are taking a PH or any equivalent cycle. I have gone without and can tell you it was barely tolerable. Competitive Edge Labs did a pretty good job with this product and the ingredient profile seems to be just enough to help my body out in a time of stress. Blood pressure and liver functioning issues can be decreased and overall avoided by simply supplementing this product with the cycle. An interesting fact about this product is that it can also be used a PCT support as well. I will continue to buy this every time I start a new cycle.

December 7, 2012

• Great Ingredients

I'm not going to break down the profile of this,as most of you know it and each ingredients benefit,and if you don't and your reading this,you should.

I love this product,a must have for me on any cycle.Have not ran a cycle without it yet,and will use for any future cycle needs.This product has all the right stuff in it,and is so easy to dose.4 caps twice a day,can't be any easier.

Cycle assist has helped me keep my blood pressure in check,headaches in check,nose bleeds,no organ pain,chest pain!Any negative sides I have experienced ever I feel was without a doubt my fault for how I ran my cycle,cycle assist definitely does its job and well.Also it has helped keep acne to a minimum while on.

Overall this is a great product.For what you get in the profile it can not be beat for price.Helps me keep all my sides in check and a must have in My books.

January 21, 2012

• Great Ingredients
      I know everybody and their Mother have reviewed this product but tough this is a wake up call. Smells funny? Absolutely!When you go the bathroom will you clear the house? Absolutely! Will the bathroom smell like little old lady from now on? Absolutely! Well too bad because this is still the best product of it's kind on the market. It's got NAC/HB/MT all of the crap you need to survive these harsh oral steroids. So quit whining about how bad it smells and suck it up.

June 21, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Value
      • Very Effective
      • Helpes Prevent Possible Sides
      • Great Ingredients
      • Smells Funny
      Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist is all-In-one Cycle Support, Cycle Assist is designed to help provide liver, blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate, and acne support. When cycling a ph you have the possibility of getting side effects, but taking Cycle Assist can help prevent possible side effects. A lot of people think that Cycle Assist is a waste of money, that you can run cycles without it, but why take the risk, I have seen tons of logs were people didn't preload or take Cycle Assist & during their cycle they start having problems & asking for advice & eventually quit, taking Cycle Assist will not guarantee 100% safety, it's just going to help assist & prevent possible side effects that occur. If your ignorant enough not to research what your taking & possible side effects that can occur, & how you can prevent them then you should stay away from all ph even some supplements.

I preloaded 2 weeks prior & continued straight through PCT (if you want a cheap option you can preload Milk Thistle & hawthorn berry). Cycle Assist really helped prevent any side effects for me, the only side effect that I got for the first couple of days was high blood pressure/ & headaches, but taking another pill of Cycle Assist with each serving for those days really sorted it out, it also helped when I increased my water intake, if you're looking to save Cycle Assist, just pick up some hawthorn berry extract to help with the high blood pressures, which seems to be the most common side. I took 4 capsules twice daily, spaced out 8 hours apart, one serving at 12 & the other at 8; make sure you spread out the Cycle Assist from the ph (4/6 hours apart). My blood work came back better than I thought everything was in a good range, jus some minor cholesterol problems, as for acne I never suffered any major acne problems, just a lil bit of backne. The best thing about Cycle Assist is every herb is a standardized extract and the standardization amount is identified on the label.

Ingredients per serving 4caps (240caps bottle):
      NAC -750mg (liver)
      Milk Thistle - 500mg (liver)
      Vitamin B-5 – 500mg (cholesterol/acne)
      Hawthorne Berry Extract – 300mg (blood pressure)
      Vitamin B6 – 200mg (cardiovascular function)
      Saw Palmetto – 160mg (prostate)
      Celery Seed Extract – 75mg (blood pressure, cholesterol, & improve circulation)
      Grape Seed Extract – 75mg (antioxidant/cardiovascular and immune function)
      Policosanol – 20mg (cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health)
      Zinc – 15mg (antioxidant)

Overall Cycle Assist is a must when running a ph, it's a great all in one supp which saves you from having to choke down a lot of pills. Have read online that its due to the NAC. For me it can smell whatever it wants to as long as it works lol.

April 5, 2011

• Your Blood Work Will Love This
        So I just wrapped up what I thought was going to be a pretty harsh cycle. A bridge with 2 methyl's. I know, I know, multiple methyl's are frowned upon so no need to preach to me please.

I followed the directions of 4 pills twice a day, and also loaded for 10 days before the cycle. Sides on cycle were certainly minimized greatly. It was almost too good to be true. Skin was no worse than normal, blood pressure only went up briefly at the beginning, and my liver felt great! No really my liver felt great, and I had blood work to prove it!

I just happen to be starting a new job and their health insurance requires blood work. I was a bit nervous about what was going to showing up. Well guess what?...my liver values were perfect! You're probably thinking big deal, but I forgot to mention it was a SD-Xtreme to Epivar bridge. My lipids were god awful and my T3 uptake was through the roof, but the lipids were expected. Not sure about the high T3 uptake though.

Anyone looking into PH cycle needs CEL Cycle Assist. It's inexpensive, and your body will thank you.

September 24, 2010

• No Acme
          I absolutely love this stuff !!! I've done about 5 PH cycles, and have used Cycle Assist twice. For me, it made a difference. For me, most PH make me very lathargic. Especially if they're methylated. I found both times adding Cycle Assist to my stack, made me way less lathargic. Increase my over-all sense of well-being as well. I wasn't so moody all of the time. Any great thing about this product: it is very in-expensive !!! Now, one bad thing. The pills ... spell like a used litter box. Literally !!!