Fish Oil has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Essential Fatty Acids

Fish Oil Reviews

By: Cheap Supplements

Fish Oil is an Essential Fatty Acid manufactured by Cheap Supplements. It contains fats that must be obtained through diet. They serve a wide array of critical roles including cardiovascular, mental and joint health.

Fish Oil has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Essential Fatty Acids

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Value
  • Effective
  • Helps With Fat Loss
  • Easy To Swallow
  • Fish Burps/aftertaste
Fish oil is an essential fatty acid for the body, and should be an essential part of any serious bodybuilder's repertoire. The benefits of using Fish Oil are pretty numerous, from fat loss to cardiovascular health, and even helping to prevent depression and cancer. I have used this brand of Fish Oil, and Optimum Nutrition's, but decided to give this one a review since it's the one I routinely use now, and is a much better value. I used Fish Oil along with CLA as a way of helping to maintain a healthy body fat percentage while on a bulk, as well promote general health and get my essential fatty acids. Since I don't particularly enjoy seafood or fish, this was the most practical way of getting my Omega-3s.

I would take one Fish Oil along with a CLA, as well as my multi vitamins during breakfast, then two Fish Oil and two CLA after lunch and dinner each day. Over the course of 6 months of using Fish Oil, I was able to maintain a healthy body fat percentage while gaining nearly 20 pounds in that time span. When used in conjunction with CLA, I believe Fish Oil helped me to maintain my goal of keeping my body fat in check while I continued to gain. I have no exact numbers due to lack of measurement tools or methods of calculating body fat, but I have noticed no significant visible gains in body fat, and even more definition while using the Fish Oil/CLA combo. It's helped me to keep a good physique while bulking, and along with the other health benefits it garters; it's an integral part of my diet.

The pills are about the length of the tip of my finger to the first joint, but are easy to swallow regardless. The one drawback to this brand really is you will get the occasional "fish burp", or fishy aftertaste with this. But hey, we're all grown men and women here, nothing we can't handle for the many benefits it provides, right? I would hope so; I think that is just a normal side effect from taking Fish Oil in general. Other then that this product is on the money.

And speaking of money, the price on this brand of Fish Oil is excellent, seven dollars for 180 pills (approximately 4 cents a pill). With taking 5 a day, that's 36 days worth for that price, unbelievably good. No sense in paying more for essentially the same product as other brands.

Fish oil is a vital supplement; and this product is effective and the best value around for your money. I would recommend this product and this brand to everyone.

• Cray
    January 5, 2011

Your reviews are continually improving! Nice bro!

They have a buy 2 - 1 get 1 free deal on BB.com right now. I just got 540 caps for $14.

• shinndigg
    January 5, 2011

Thank man! Yea, I jumped on that deal last week, I'm stocked for like the next 3 months!