Gaia Reviews

By: Chaos and Pain

Gaia is an Anti-Oxidant manufactured by Chaos and Pain. It helps prevent the harmful 'free-radicals' that can cause cell damage in the body.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Antioxidants
  • Prebiotics

You probably want to read this review if you feel like you don't get enough of what the nature has to offer.

First and foremost I would like to thank Clipper83 for sending me out this product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I asked for this as a bounty reward because I felt that I should keep supplementing greens and fruits since I feel like I'm not getting enough. I did so well with another product in this line that I felt I should try something else.

I'm going to attach the ingredient profile to this review so that you can look it up for yourself. Would be pointless for me to just list them in here.
In a overview this pretty much has all the vitamins you will need to stay healthy throughout the day. A lot of Vitamin B's to keep your energy going. It has a good addition of fruits and vegetables to make sure you get most of what you need.

Here is the reasoning behind some of the ingredients;

They added Chlorella because it contains abundance of antioxidants, same goes for the Multiberry Mixture.
They also include FOS to help support the healthy bacteria in your gut, and keep the waste outflow moving smoothly!!
They included broccoli and calcium in Gain to help make the body more basic, and more balanced
They added Papain and bromelain to help with digestion

I think a lot of us when we hear greens we think it's going to taste nasty. Alas! not this product. I received the peach mango flavor and I have to say I enjoyed it. This actually tastes sweeter than anything else. They added this peach flavor to this that you can definitely recognize. I'm not sure about the mango part. It's a little gritty but nothing overwhelming ... very easy to drink and I had no issues with the flavor or a need to motivate myself to drinking it. I used one scoop with 12oz of water in a bottle shaker, shook this for few seconds and it was ready to drink.

If I told you that I didn't get sick while on this I would not be lying to you. But, I don't get sick that often anyways. So what can I tell you about this product and how it helped me. I think it's more about having a piece of mind. I noticed that because they added the vitamin blend it would be a nice replacement of the usual vitamins we take in a pill format. On top of the vitamins this has a nice addition of fruits and vegetables we should be eating everyday. I definitely did get a boost in vitamins that I could see when I went to the bathroom. Literally my toilet bowl could glow in the dark. There is definitely a lot of Vitamin B's in this product. This also has prebiotics that will help you stay nice and smooth in the bathroom. I can't tell you if the antioxidants are working but I don't mind having them on my side.

This can be purchased at Amazon for 40$ per tub. That feels a little bit to steep. The are 30 servings per tub so each serving will cost you $1.33 per serving. You probably are going to say why don't I just take Vitamins since they are cheaper but you will not get all the antioxidants and minerals that come with produce. There are cheaper options out there where I could for example buy 2 pack (60 servings) of something very similar that it might have a little more to offer. That brings the value of this product really low. I know there was a sale on this at one point and the cost came down to 16$ per tub. If I could get this at that price I wouldn't hesitate and buy a supply.

Side Effects

Neon Pee.

Conclusion

Great product if you are very conscious about providing your body with fruits and veggies. It mixed easily and most importantly tasted great. It has been formulated to help you as a weightlifter. So not only will you be getting your fix it should help you out in muscle building also. How effective it is in that department it is very hard to tell. The only problem that I have is the price tag on this product. I just don't have the money to spend on this in order to keep my body nourished. If the price drops closer to 20 dollars I wouldn't even think twice about getting it. I thank you for reading this and wish you a blessed day.

• Wis3guy
    April 10, 2018

Nice job, we all should listen to our mothers right? "Now eat your fruits and vegetables dear"

• bzyczek
    April 10, 2018

If she fed me with this it wouldn't all be that bad ;)