T7 Extreme has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Other Weight Loss

T7 Extreme Questions

By: Cellucor

Clipper83

Has anybody ever used this? How to tell if it's working?

August 11, 2013

I got a bottle of this for free several months ago. I am going to use it in a month or so. Besides hopeful help in fat loss, does anybody here know how to tell if T7 is working? I'll be stacking this with a thermogenic as well.

ANSWERS (5)

Mooselini
Posted August 11, 2013

My brother used this and couldnt tell if it was working or not. He used it as a standalone

heres a thread u might want to check:
lava135
Posted August 11, 2013

I used this last summer when I hired a nutritionist and it seemed to work quite well to jump start his recomp program.
lava135
Posted August 11, 2013

oops - forgot to actually answer your question. I didn't "feel" any effects like a regular thermo but I did see pretty noticeable bosy comp changes within a few weeks, although I'm sure the diet had much to do with that as well. However, I only ran one bottle and I saw lessened recomp effects when I was off of it with the same diet.
Posted August 11, 2013

Clipper, I assume you work for GNC as I received this for free as well ;). I used this on a 8 week re comp a long with compound 20 for 4 or those weeks and I'd have to agree with Lava. I saw very similar results and I did feel a bit warmer and sweated a lot more throughout the 4 weeks on this stuff.
Clipper83
Posted August 12, 2013

I worked there up until Feb. I'm going to stack this with either D4, Super HD, or OEP NF.