T7 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

T7 Reviews

By: Cellucor

FORUM TOPICS
T7 is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Cellucor. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

T7 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Overall
Overall
  January 23, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Doesn't Burn Up Muscle Tissue
I must say I am truly amazed at the reviews thus far on this product. I found this to be an awesome fat burner. If you're looking for energy and stimulation, this is not going to do anything. If you're not willing to change your diet and workout properly, don't bother.

I took this probably around 8-10 months ago, I was working at GNC at the time and got a free promo bottle. I understand it is extremely expensive so that's why the value is what it is. My diet was always pretty clean, so i didn't change anything in that regard while i was taking it.

I noticed a couple of different body reactions when i was on this. I felt an increase in body temperature for sure, i was always hot, sitting in class, at work, in the gym especially. But i actually felt more energetic, not because of stimulation from and outside source, but instead from my body producing energy from fat. If i remember correctly, i dropped about a percent in bodyfat after the cycle was complete, for me, that was huge, cause i went from around 7.5% to 6.6 or 6.7%

Overall, i must say that i would recommend the product only if you are already on the right track and need an extra boost. It's not the magic pill, if you're at 15% bodyfat, you won't notice a difference, because this product targets the brown fat cells deeper inside the bodyfat tissues. So if you're already at a high BF percent, you won't actually see a composition change.