Super HD Xtreme Reviews

By: Cellucor

Super HD Xtreme is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Cellucor. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.
6.8

January 21, 2016

• Solid Thermo
  • Good Appetite Suppression

As usual, thank you both Cellucor and SR TROOP for sending me a bottle of the new Cellucor Super HD Xtreme. I was a huge fan of the original Super HD, and was my go to after the ban of OxyElite Pro, so I had pretty high expectations for this. Keep in mind, I have not taken a fat burner in over a year, but I have tried several through my fitness journey, so I have a solid understanding of what to expect from these products. Also, I wasn't trying to lose weight rapidly, more at a 1lb a week pace. I wanted to do everything I could to maintain my strength, while shedding some extra fat. So results may differ from someone who is doing a ton of cardio and dieting towards rapid weight loss.

Attached a picture of the ingredient profile.

One big proprietary blend. Nothing too groundbreaking here; I like the inclusion of both caffeine/XCELICOR and TeaCor for the quick boost of energy from the caffeine and sustained energy from TeaCor. Now one ingredient that I wasn't too sure of what zembrin which is an herb that is supposed to help support positive mood. With the stress of my job, this would be a huge added benefit lol!

Simple: 2 pills a day, preferably 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch or mid afternoon stack. Pretty typical.

(8.0)

Starting weight: 216. Ending weight: 210. (Keep in mind that I was sick for a week half way through this run, which prevented me from taking this product for an uninterrupted 4 weeks.)

Energy: (9) - I loved the energy this product delivered. From my first experience with TeaCor, I became a fan of the sustained energy it delivered to me. I would pop one first thing in the morning, and would start feeling it kick in right before I had my breakfast. The energy was solid enough to get me all the way to my next dose without having to purchase a coffee or a Monster for the pre-lunch slump. I also felt that I didn't build much of a tolerance to the energy aspect as it seemed to deliver consistently each dose.

Thermogenic: (8.5) - The first few days I started, this was a little rough for me. I dont know if it was because I hadn't taken a fat burner in a long time, or my body just having a weak tolerance for these ingredients, but it hit me really hard the first few days. As if I had gotten the flu with the body temperature fluctuations -- I would be cold, but be sweating at the same time. After day 3, this started to subside and become much more tolerable. Thermo stayed pretty solid during the entire run and worked tremendously when days I used it as a preworkout.

Appetite Suppression: (9.2) - Probably this best quality of this product IMO. I mentioned before how the energy would keep my sustained until my lunch serving, same deal with the appetite suppression. This was the main reason I wanted to try this product. I have some issues snacking before and after lunch since I sit at a cubicle for 8-10 hours a day...and as you can imagine, it can get boring which leads to snacking. This kept my snacking to minimum, if at all. Huge plus here.

Mood: (7.0) - This was too inconsistent for me. I'd have days where it would hit me pretty hard and have me in a good mood during work, but then other days it just wasn't there. I'm sure it has to do with the stress from my job, but I was hoping it would take the devil out of me after talking to idiots on the phone all day.

(6.0)
Now this will cost you a pretty penny....$70.00 for a month's supply, if you stick to the 2/day protocol. This is the only real negative I see in this product, especially since most competitive fat burners are in the $30-$40 range.

Side Effects

Other than the unpleasant thermo feelings during days 1-3, nothing really after that.

Conclusion

Overall, I think Cellucor has a solid product here, especially directed towards the stim junkies as this product delivers quite well in that department. As I just mentioned, my only issue with buying this again would be the price. I honestly couldn't justify spending $70 on a fat burner, when there are so many good ones out there in the $30-$40 price range. If/when the price point drops, I will definitely consider buying this again. Solid product, just a very steep price.

5.9
  December 30, 2015

• No Thermo Effect
  • No Appetite Suppressant

On to part 2 of my cutting stack review with Cellucor Super HD Xtreme. I took this after already cutting for a month and a half and started weighing about 180 lbs at 12-13% body fat. I took this in conjunction with cellucors new test booster, Agmatine sulfate, and Noxitrpin pm for a sleep aid. Calorie deficit, low carb, volume weight training, 30-40 min cardio a day.I took this without a real break from stims and taking my previous fat burner which happened to be Cellucor Super HD Gen 4. I thought it'd be nice to compare these two products from the same company and see how they rated to me as fat burners. They definitely have different approaches from looking at the labels..

Stims. Regular stims, new stims, patented stims. Where Super HD Gen4 differs is its more well rounded with ingredients aimed for mood, appetite suppressant, thermogenic, stims, etc., this one seems more focused on just giving you a whole bunch of stims aimed at giving a bunch of energy to burn more calories to lose weight. A 435 mg blend of stimulants, which is large enough to please even self admitted stim junkies like me. Now, Cellucor does divide this up into categories of stimulants that I do think work well. You have regular caffeine andryhous that most of us are familiar with, the newer designer form of caffeine in Teacor that is supposed to be more of an extended release caffeine, Capsimax for some thermo effect, Caffeine Cocrystals for an even more extended release caffeine, Zembrin for energy and mood support, and Rauwolfia a stim that a lot of some sides with. Personally, I have taken a lot of fat burners with rauwolfia and always had an ok experience, but many have not. So, look, this is 435 mg of basically just stims. If you have had side effects with stims before you should probably be a little wary of this product. As for me? I was excited as I love that caffeine buzz. Worried about crashing? I was too, and I believe so was Cellucor as they included lots of extended designer caffeine probably to prevent such a thing.

Pretty easy here, one pill on an empty stomach, max two times a day. I took one mid morning and another one mid afternoon before my workout. Split dosages can be a pain but two pills a day is not that bad and the pills are easy to swallow, no nasty after burps.

This is a fat burner. It's supposed to make you lose weight easier and it did, because stims help increase your heart rate thus burning more calories. If your diet and cardio are on point, you'll lose weight and fat burners can help you lose a little extra weight. These are not miracle drugs. I thought this gave me great energy in the morning when I took the first serving and helped me through the day. I don't measure my heart rate usually but when I go to the doctor I have a very low resting heart rate of about 50-55. I could feel a little more pep during the morning as you can expect with 435 mg of basically stims. During my workouts I could definitely feel my heart pumping more than normal and when I used the treadmill heart rate monitors (I know, not that accurate) it would be in the 165-170 range during HIIT cardio sessions of 30-40 min. When using Super HD gen4 my heart rate during these sessions was 145-150, so there was definitely an increase there. So, this product delivered several stimulants that raised my heart rate allowing me to burn extra calories and I did lose some weight. At the end of this run I was down to 176 lbs and about 10-11% body fat. I thought this was a nice effect as I had already been cutting for awhile and the weight gets harder to lose. So, this product worked for me. Where this product falls short is that nowadays people like more well rounded fat burners that tackle areas like appetite suppressants, thermos, mood, nootropics, etc. this product doesn't do that. I was pretty hungry throughout my run of this and I can say I was in a better mood but probably from just being stimmed out. Where this product does succeed however is I did not crash. I believe the extended release designer forms of caffeine did help prevent in any serious crash or caffeine withdrawals which was great. Overall, this product worked for me but some might need help in more areas.

This product is helped in being a full 30 day supply if you take 2 pills a day like me, but does cost $70. That price is definitely very high, but if you did one pill per day to watch the stim overload it would be a better value for you. Still, this product is on the very high end of pricing and I'd be hesitant to buy again unless I found it on sale.

Side Effects

Surprisingly, none. No caffeine withdrawals, nausea, headaches, etc. I did get hungry though as there's not much appetite suppressant.

Conclusion

This product is packed full of great stims to provide you with great long lasting energy to help you burn those extra calories and lose some weight. Those in search of a more well rounded far burner to help with all the other aspects of fat loss might have to look elsewhere though.

5.5
  December 29, 2015

• Bad Sides For Me

Good afternoon everyone, Flash here. I have been spending late November into December using this product through the TROOP program here at SR. I have been doing a Power/Bodybuilding program as of late, focusing on the three big lifts in a 5x5 fashion and supplementing with high volume accessory work. I am currently 27 years old and about 235 lbs of solid dad bod.

This product is a 435mg prop blend of pretty basic ingredients. Cellucore advises taking two such doses per day maximum so that is what I did. For the most basic ingredients I wont make too much comment.
First Caffeine which duh, hard to find a fat burner without some caffeine in one form or another, is a stimulant.
Then TCor, Cellucor's patented Theacrine is structurally similar to Caffeine producing similar effects, albeit at a higher dose, although some studies have shown that your body does not develop a tolerance as quickly.
Next is Capsimax which is Cayenne fruit extract which helps with the thermogenic effect that we all know and love with fat burners.
Next XCelicor, their patented Caffeine Pterostilbene Cocrystal is an interesting antioxidant that was discovered. According to what I found this ingredient elongates the half life of caffeine in the body by as much as 50% and allows caffeine to be absorbed at a slower rate in the body.
Next the patented Zembrin is found in studies to improve cognition, "executive function" and reduce anxiety (albeit all minorly) with doses as low as 8-25mg.
Finally the bane of this product. Rauwolfia Vomitoria. This product is supposed to be similar to Yohimbine HCL by widening of the blood vessels so more blood can circulate in the body, it acts as an antagonist and stimulates the system to burn more fat as energy fuel during metabolism...supposedly. More on my effects later.

Taste, mixability and dosing was not an issue for me, no real taste and dosing pretty standard at twice a day.

This product had a moderate stimulant effect, nothing super crazy and it seemed to last 3-4 hours, also a moderate thermogenic effect with enhanced sweating but nothing too noteworthy there. What I did notice was the chill on my skin and goosebumps, similar to Yohimbe, but unfortunately I also felt like death. More on that later.

As far as actual effects, I did lose a few pounds on this product, a slight slimming effect, but this isn't something I could take a two month run at to see more significant results and I am pretty sure I could not have taken this paired with cardio or before any workout because the negative effects were too consistent.

This product is a much better value than their CLK, which only lasts for 10 days. This is a 30 day supply bottle which BB.com values at 39.99 but you can get two for 65.00 which brings it in line with decent pricing for a one month supply.

Side Effects

I felt like I had the flu or a fever for at least two hours after every dose and this continued throughout the whole bottle whether I took it with food or without. It was actually very miserable and I believe it was caused in whole or in part by the Rauwolfia Vomitoria. I have taken another product with a higher dose of this in the past and developed a sunburn-like rash, full flushing, burning sensation on my arms and face, and the worse creepy goosebumps that I have ever had. This was not quite the case here, just flu-like symptoms.

So why did I accept this product from TROOPS? I didn't. I requested the HD 4 without the Rauwolfia Vomitoria not the HD 4 extreme, but that's what came so I gave in the old college try. For science.

Now I putted through this product strategically, not taking it until after my morning workout and taking my second dose before work was over because I prefer to feel like crap at work not at home.

Conclusion

My conclusion for this product is that it did seem to work in an average sort of way. Decent stimulant effect, decent thermogenic effect and some very interesting ingredients. Nothing overly spectacular about the price, although you can actually arrive at a decent value with this product if you purchase multiple bottles. I, however, cannot say that I can consider this as a future option for me because of the negative effect that this product has on me.

October 11, 2015

• Makes My Peeper A Little Harder
  • Wayyy Too Expensive

I'd like to thank Cellucor for making this product available as part of the TROOP program. As a big fan of the original Super HD, I was a bit nervous because in this industry when companies make a good thing, they usually neuter it with the next iterations. I was certainly not disappointed when Cellucor decided to Xtremeify the Super HD product.

One way ticket to Stim Cityyyyyyy! This product lists it's main ingredient as the basic "Caffeine Anhydrous". Everything's got that staff. Cellucor then decides to step it's stim game up with the addition of TeaCor (this is Cellucor's "version" of Theacrine, a stimulant that is making the rounds in a variety of PWOs and Fat Burners), Xcelicor (another caffeine compound), Cayenne to get you sweatin, Zembrin which appears to be a Nootropic and finally Rauwolfia.

This product tastes awesome! Sometimes it tastes like water. Sometimes it tastes like Grape Powerade. Other times it tastes like Cherry Limeade Kool-Aid! The flexibility is incredible!

This product mixed well. It goes in your mouth and then down your throat.

I dosed this one cap at a time. Some days I would take one at 5AM and again at 5PM, others just once a day in the morning. Those two a day experiences...I will totally expand on.

As evidenced by its stimulant heavy profile...this product excels in the energy department. The original Super HD formula did give a great sustained and quick energy, the XTREMEMEMMEMEEM!!!! profile kicks it up a notch.

Like the original formula, the absolute best benefit of this product is in the feeling that when doing cardio, I never felt tired. I'm talking like a borderline illegal sensation. I'm a human and because I'm a human, I hate running. This product made hate running a lot less. I could hop on a treadmill and keep going for an hour+. That's not normal, it's superhuman stuff.

Another benefit is the thermogenic aspect. With only Cayenne as the ingredient designed to make you sweat, it was a nice surprise. Each time using this product, I'd sweat 5 minutes into my cardio session. Even sweating sometimes during my pre-workout stretches. That's some good stuff.

One completely unexpected benefit was the boners. Oh, I said that casually didn't I? It also wasn't me trying to autocorrect and say "bonuses", I totally meant boners. I'm talking erections. Going full staff. Woodies. Okay, I'll stop, but still. Whenever I decided to bring the engine into the shop for some self-service, it revved up a bit more. This was a great benefit!...which made me a little depressed...because I'm single...so no ladies got to experience this XTREMEMEMEMEMMEMEM benefit...but still a nice benefit.

One side effect of this product was...the energy. Each time I took two caps, I could not sleep very well at all. I would lie in bed for hours attempting to shut down, to no avail. I'd attempt to bore myself to death and make myself tired by firing up my Kindle and reading...nothing worked. I actually had to read some stuff. Why would you make me do such a thing, Cellucor? I'm a meathead, I'm not supposed to be reading.

Since this is a Cellucor product, it comes with a Cellucor price tag. Unlike other Cellucor products, Super HD XTREMEMEMEMMEM isn't well distributed. It's available at the National Nutrition Juggernaut, GNC and Cellucor.com for $99. That's...somethin. I found it online at another retailer for $69, but that was the best I could get. For 60 caps, that's high. Not even a tad high, but high. I'm a poor recently divorced guy, I cannot afford to make this a staple of mine

Side Effects

Noted Above.

Conclusion

If you've got a Warren Buffet-like bankroll, this product is a great compliment to any program that needs a cardio boost. If you get the "extra benefit" that I got from this product, that ups the value and effectiveness!*

*unless you are a female. If you are a lady and you start getting hard wood down there, please stop consuming.

September 10, 2015

• Wayyy Too Expensive
  • No Thermo Effect

I was a big fan of the original Super HD, had a great feeling of energy and well-being as well as some great results. I hadnt seen this product until it came up for review in TROOPS so i thought id stack it with C4 ripped and have a good little stack for cutting.

Kalans pretty much went over every ingredient pretty thouroghly, but you have a few kinds of caffeine including Cellucors XCELICOR, teacor a fairly new ingredient that is gaining a lot of popularity because unlike caffeiene studies show you dont build up a tolerance, and then a few fat burning properties like capsimax and rauwolfia. This is all stuffed into a prop blend and while nobody likes prop blends some companies are going to use them i just wish they would disclose an exact caffeine amount. Also one thing i loved about the original Super HD was some dieuritic properties also thrown in there to pull some extra water out as well none of that here.

Being pills there is no taste, and no umpleasant burps or aftertaste. No mixing and dosing was simple 1 capsule in the morning and then another if that one is tolerated well 6-8 hrs later. I took this upon waking and then again around noon or whenever i ate my lunch.

As i mentioned earlier i stacked this with Cellucors fat burning pre, so all results cant be completely attributed to this. As far as a fat burner/weightloss suppis concerned i usually look for a few things 1st is an actual thermogenic effect, i can say the entire bottle on this i never felt much of an uptake in body temp or felt like i was sweating anymore than normal. I used this early when i did my HIIT cardio so i would expect to heat up rather quickly but i didnt. 2nd Energy and focus, now here i did notice some results, about 30 minutes after i would take a pill i was ready to go, i never felt cracked out but i was never the least bit drowsy throughout the day. 3rd appetite control i didnt feel any difference here at all, i was hungry at the same times i always was, no curb in appetite at all. and then lastly just the overall weightloss and look. My diet was pretty tuned in and i was doing a lot of HIIT cardio but at the end of 30 days i had lost 6-7 lbs, maybe a slight bit of body fat, but this didnt pull much water off of me at all. I guess it was a successful run as i did lose weight but ive had much better success with other products in the category.

This is where i just scratch my head and say what?? Only place i could find it was GNC, $79.99 of you have a gold card and $99.99 if you dont regardless of which price tag you fall under that is unacceptable. Everybody knows GNC is highway robbery but i can buy 3 bottles of legit fat burners for that price. I dont say this much but even at a BOGO price i wouldnt want to buy this, maybe down in the normal range of 25-30 would i consider another run but that price is crazy.

Side Effects

Some occasional jitters, but not anything unusual for a fat burner.

Conclusion

Im not sure what they did tho this formula to warrant the name Xtreme but for me it underperformed its predecesor in the original Super HD. The price is the main breaking point though, not many people who want to try something out are going to drop a $100 on any OTC product. Id like to see them work on the price and maybe add some dandelion root or something in there to pull some water out while burning the fat.

Overall
Overall
2.5
3.2
(SR paid for product; Cellucor did not participate)
  August 28, 2015

• Proprietary Blend
I was given the opportunity to test and review Cellucor: Super HD Xtreme the SRTroops program here on SupplementReviews.com, which I want to give a BIG Shout out and THANK YOU to SupplementReviews! At the time SupplementReviews was not able to get Cellucor to participate with our program, and thus this product was purchased by them for review. If you aren't already astounded by free products to review, then SR taking their own money and putting it up towards additional products for the sake of reviews is just outside of extraordinary! Seriously, Thank You Tommy and SR for providing this product for testing and review! This review is for the FULL 60 serving product, in capsule form. This is not a paid review, but one that I was given the product for free in exchange of submitting a completely honest review. This is not the first product from Cellucor that I have had a chance to try, and this is not the first Fat Burner or Thermogenic Product that I had.

Formula
Seen below in the Supplement Facts image, you can see this product contains a big handful of ingredients all composed inside of a relatively small Proprietary Blend! Unfortunately Cellucor is still keeping many of their products in Proprietary Blends, and the same goes with this one.. For those who aren't aware, Proprietary Blends are ingredients listed in a total mix where the dosages of each are not known. There are many drawbacks to the consumer when the ingredients are given in this way, and with a Fat Burner/Thermogenic it can potentially cause harm to you especially when combined with other Stimulant Products such as Pre-Workouts. But one important element you need to know is how effective it is, and this can be possible with Proprietary Blends. I include the supplement label in my reviews in case a product does a non-disclosed ingredient change in such a way you know that the product in this review is the one that matches your label.

G3 vs G4 and what does it mean? Generation 3 Super HD was partially broken down into disclosure and then lumped together with two proprietary blends, where G4 we only see 1 Prop Blend. In G3 we had the addition of many ingredients that we do not see in the G4 Xtreme: Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, and many other ingredients across the Prop Blends. The biggest change is 46% increase of Caffeine in a single pill, and many other changes from ingredients. For me that real take home in the formula is that out of the 435mg capsule 300mg (as read on the label) is Caffeine.. But aside from Caffeine Anhydrous we see Teacor and their new XCELICOR form of Caffeine as described by PricePlow:

"Caffeine Pterostilbene Cocrystal is a combination of 43% caffeine and 57% pterostilbene cocrystals.[4,5] The ingredient is the brainchild of Chromadex. It is similar to regular caffeine expect that initial studies show it to be more potent and longer lasting than traditional forms of caffeine.[4] In fact, the research done so far shows that the half-life lasts 6-8 hours LONGER than caffeine alone. This translates into prolonged energy boost, improve mood, enhanced focus and concentration. Most importantly, its increased effectiveness results in a lower dose of overall caffeine needed to elicit the same benefits as you would with traditional caffeine supplements. This could be of particular benefit to those who are overly sensitive to caffeine as a much lower dose would be needed to elicit the same benefits those of us with a higher stim tolerance enjoy with higher amounts of caffeine." [4] https://chromadex.com/Ingredients/PurEnergy.html [5] https://chromadex.com/Ingredients/pTeroPure.html

Well that is pretty exciting, for it should give you an additional amount of energy for a longer period of time but you can read over than in the effectiveness section. Next up we see the inclusion of TeaCor, which is theacrine and has been in many of the Cellucor G4 series line. TeaCor is the big thing listed here, it has similar effects to that of Caffeine with lesser tolerance buildup upon consumption. So that makes 3 different "Caffeine" like ingredients out of the 6 total active ingredients listed for HD Xtreme? Yes, but unfortunately we do not know any of the dosages in this 435mg Prop Blend except for the TOTAL Caffeine Content is 300mg and this isn't your normal Caffeine but in fact some pretty heavy hitters! We see Capsimax added which is a great fat oxidizer but I am guessing it is under dosed (based off of effectiveness in my experience), Zembrin for mental well-being, and Rauwolfia:

"Rauwolfia Vomitoria Root Extract (std. min 90% Alpha-Yohimbine): Rauwolscine is a molecule which is very similar in structure to Yohimbine, and probably similar in its effects as well; may be more potent, but limited evidence exists. "It's mechanisms of action are very similar to yohimbine, as it can act as an Alpha(2)Adrenergic antagonist and thus aid in fat burning (not so much by inducing fat loss, but by alleviating pressures the body exerts to preserve fat mass; it's like preventing the body from stopping the fat loss, but doesn't induce it directly)." More information: http://goo.gl/r4M4fY | http://goo.gl/NovOPE (Yohimbe/Yohimbine). Rauwolfia vomitoria extract has the functions of lowering Blood pressure, sedation, blood circulation, pain relief, and detoxification. It is also used for curing high blood pressure, dizziness, insomnia, epilepsy, snake bites, bruises."

Mixability/Taste/Dosing
There is no taste really, but you can taste what you smell which isn't an issue. No Mixability here, unless you do not know how to swallow the capsule. I started dosing this product at 1 capsule in the morning and after several days I added the second dose of 1 capsule 6-8 hours later. Being I work 12 hour shifts I am able to have this product without my sleeping routine being affected, but be aware that it will affect your sleep if taken too close to bedtime.

Effectiveness (5/10)
Alright we are finally to the good part, how did this product perform? Well it really depends on how you look at this product, but while looking at it as it is advertised "Weight Loss" then it was not effective. So why the 5 rating? Well it was a pretty powerful "Energy Intensifier & Mood Support" supplement as advertised by Cellucor, so I feel it was indeed working but not as the fully intended way. When I would take this in the morning at the first day I felt a great increase of energy, but at the cost of having a higher (uncomfortable) heart rate than what I have experienced with other "Fat Burning" supplements. But by the end of the container I did not see as much of an increase in HR, but it would sustain at a slightly elevated level with good energy. Normally I wait close to 7 days after completing the product in order to assess the effects and compare how I perform without it, and I will tell you that it was not fun coming off of HD Xtreme as I was VERY lethargic! While I did not build up a complete tolerance to the caffeine contained in Xtreme, I did in fact experience somewhat of an adrenal shutdown. I was crashing many times around midday (when I normally would take my second dose), and it was so hard to pick myself back up.

I did not lose a single pound, but actually gained a few which I can't completely blame on HD Xtreme. I recently started Flexible Dieting and changed my workout routine, about halfway through this product at which point I was not seeing any progress from this supplement nor did the new Diet change help any (which it should have). Regardless how you feel about IIFYM (flexible dieting), it did not hinder my progress with HD Xtreme as it was ineffective all on its own. Aside from not losing any "weight" I also gained some inches in various areas, but mainly in my waist line (1 inch). I did not see any leaning up at all, nor did I see any loss of water retention etc.

Advertised Claims by Cellucor (Super HD Xtreme):

-Powerful Mood Support
I did see an increase in my mood, mostly positive but some with the sense of jitteriness.

-Extreme Energy
Point on it was solid, while it may have tapered off towards the end I feel this claim was met.

-Extreme Definition
Where? Maybe in my pocket book if this wasn't for review.. Claim not met.

-Extreme Focus
I did stay focused very well while taking this, but it was not a solid focus (more partial).

-Weight Loss
Negative partner.

Side Effects/Issues
As described above, I felt lethargic after completion of this product in the following days. Some jitteriness from the large amount of caffeine, along with an elevated Heart Rate.

Value (3.2/10)
If you are still purchasing products from a Brand's website you are typically paying too much, which is normally done so their retailers are able to sell the product for them. In the case of Cellucor you will see their site sells it for $100, but surprisingly I wasn't able to find it much cheaper than that! On GNC I can find it for $80 which is still not cheap by any means. Doing the simple math of 100/60 we see the cost come to $1.67 a serving, but you are expected to take up to two capsules a day! With the membership price of GNC you can get it for $1.34 a serving, but again you are expected to take up to two capsules a day.. Based on the lack of effectiveness and the price I feel this product to be too expensive.

Overall (2.5/10)
In my experience this product proved to be very ineffective at weight loss, but was a good mood elevator and better energy source supplement. I incorporated a healthier diet routine midway through this product, but still did not see this product become more effective. Overall I would rate this product 2.5/10 due to it being ineffective as a weight loss supplement at which I would not recommend it for anyone. Read my other reviews if you are looking for an effective weight loss supplement, as there are many other alternatives.

I want to say thank you again to SupplementReviews.com for allowing me the opportunity to review Cellucor Super HD Xtreme, which they purchased for this review! Thank you for reading, and comment below!

P.S. It states that "Prohibited for sale in Louisiana", which normally we will see that type of warning on a supplement being sold in California but being I am from Louisiana this makes me erk a little..