Super HD Water Reviews

By: Cellucor

Weight Loss > Diuretics
Super HD Water is a Diuretic manufactured by Cellucor. It helps decreasing water retention, eliminating bloating and increasing definition. It is important to make sure you stay adequatley hydrated while using It.

Overall
Overall
5.6
(SR paid for product; Cellucor did not participate)
  April 20, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lose Weight
  • Reduce Water
  • Very Effective
  • Prop Blend

Big thanks to SR and Clipper for sending this my way. Getting rid of excess water from your muscles is one of the final steps in really achieving a good look physique or just dropping some pounds and feeling better. Cellucor brings to you SuperHD Water and their attempt to dominate the market in water reduction.

So one downside to the product is the label is a blend of ingredients so it is hard to tell what you quantities you are getting of what ingredients. For me personally, I like to know which herb they are loading up on so I will know what the interactions will be outside of the proposed result the company claims.

Anyways here are the ingredients:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 200 mg
Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 99 mg
SuperHD Water Blend 1,815mg
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) whole herb extract, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract, Juniper (Juniperus communis) berry extract, Crataegus pinnatifida berry extract, Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) flower extract
Daily Value not established.

Other Ingredients:
Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Candurin Silver Fine, FD&C Blue #1, Shellac, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Blue Lake #1, FD&C Yellow Lake #6, FD&C Red Lake #40), Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.

As you can see the main ingredients is a strong blend of diuretics mixed with green tea. Horsetail and Juniper Berry extract both have significant diuretic effects which will draw excess fluid out of your body. This is the main focus of the SuperHD water, but the fact that they added in green tea which has been shown to create a thermogenic effect and that is coupled with Hibiscus flower extract. These two ingredients combined can lead to weight loss which is also a nice bonus.

The product itself comes in shiny metallic blue capsules, which confuses me on why they needed to add Blue Lake #1, FD&C Yellow Lake #6, and FD&C Red Lake #40. This is me nitpicking, but at the end of the day I also like try and keep herbal products as natural as possible.

Since these are capsules taste and mixability are a non-factor. The big focus is on the dosing protocol.

Per the directions on the bottle, you are to take 3 capsules daily with 8oz of water on an empty stomach or 20 minutes prior to eating for 7 days, then stop taking the product for at least 7 days, then repeat 3 capsules a day for 7 days to finish. Yes, this is only a 14 day supply bottle, however, the protocol will last 3-4 weeks depending on how long of a break you take.

They also HIGHLY recommend that you consume at least 64oz of water a day, and I mean plain water. The water in your pre-workout doesn't count lol.

To say this is effective is an understatement. My routine would be that I would wake up in the morning and first thing I would do is take 3 pills with a cup of water, then about 30 minutes after that I would eat and take my pre-workout and everything else. Usually, prior to 30 minutes, I could feel this product working, because I would notice that I would have a very dry mouth, and almost have a feeling of dehydration. Not a, I am going to die or cramp up from not drinking dehydration, but more of a gentle feeling of wow, my body really does feel like it is drying out.

Overall, I ended up dropping 3lbs the first run I had (the first 7 days) and another 2lbs on the second half. Don't get me wrong, this was a loss of fluid, but even then it was still nice to see the scale tick down in favor of weight loss. Additionally, I could tell that the subcutaneous fluid was also leaving, because vascularity was also on the rise. This was another good indicator that this product was doing what it was intended to do. The big thing was to just t remember to keep pushing fluids. I am sure if I would have run this with a real water manipulation protocol, the results would have been even better.

This is really the only negative aspect of this product. I found this on bodybuiding.com for $40 and since this is only a real 14 day supply you are looking at $2.85 per serving which is STEEEEEEEEEP. Don't get me wrong, this product worked great, and the package that this came in was very high end (we're talking very sturdy cardboard box, with magnetic closure, great graphics, and whatnot) but at the end of the day, I can do without that stuff if it can reduce the overall cost.

Side Effects

Say goodbye to water weight.

Conclusion

When it comes to weight loss and fat burners I have always like Cellucor. I find that the SuperHD products always to work for me and have given me some of my best weight loss results. This product was no exception and really delivered on water reduction. I just really hope they can do something about that price that makes it a little more feasible for the average person to use. I understand that this is a special purpose product that is not designed for everyday use or to be ran constantly, but if you are going to use it, hopefully, they can adjust the price so it is more gentle on the wallet.