Super HD Gen4 Reviews

By: Cellucor

Super HD Gen4 is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Cellucor. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

3.5
  June 6, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • Anxiety
  • Racing Heart
  • Headaches

Just trying to get my body into the tightest condition I possibly can before my cruise in 51 days. I ran this 2 weeks after finishing a bottle of Alpha T2 to try and boost my body into shredding some more weight after being on a non-stim fat burner. I've run the original Super HD in the past, this is the reformulated one.

A few key ingredients I want to point out. First, the Super HD ThermoSculpting Blend at 250mg/pill. It contains green tea leaf extract and blue whiting. Green tea leaf extract aids in boosting metabolism (along with many other things) and burning fat. Blue whiting is the protein from the fish and aids in appetite suppression and weight management.

Next is the Caffeine Anhydrous at 160mg/pill. So taking 3 pills a day comes out to 480mg, with 400mg of caffeine being the daily recommended dose. The caffeine really helps wake me up in the morning, but you have to watch taking a PWO along with this.

There is also Yohimbe bark extract included in part of the blend. Yohimbe aids in weight loss as well.

Taste: These come in tiny capsules. There is no taste to them, but there is an after taste after digestion. About 10-15 minutes after ingestion the pills definitely opened up/dissolved inside my stomach. If I burped, I would get an odd taste coming up the back of my throat. I feel this happens with most fat burners though, as I have experienced it with others such as OEP back in the day.

Dosing: I've taken this before, so I dived right in with full dosing. It calls for 2 pills upon waking up with a 8-12oz glass of water (per pill) followed by one more pill 5-6 hours later.

Alright. So Day 1 I weighed in at 238.8lbs after my morning pee (would have been 237 if I moved my bowels if anyone cares lol). After the completion of 1 bottle (60 pills, 3 pills a day, 20 days) I went down to 234lbs. I was 234lbs after my cycle of Alpha T2 and went up to 237lbs after being off it for 2 weeks. The difference in this 234lbs though is that I was noticeably leaner in my stomach, hips and my obliques. I feel like Super HD targeted more fat rather than just water weight. I've been off it for a few days now and still continue to have the leanness and hover around 234-235lbs. I'd also like to note that my chest and back are more defined, but this could be because I stacked Super HD with my second cycle of D-pol.
This is a "super thermo", and it does not lie. I would start sweating 20-30min after ingestion, but only when I took 2 pills in the am. One day at work, one of my coworkers told me I should start wearing an undershirt with my dress shirts. I informed him that I did. It so strong that I sweat through my undershirt and regular shirt all the way down to the sides of my hips. There were some days I felt I sweat more doing nothing than I actually did when I was doing cardio...

I received this as a bonus with a stack of Cellucor Whey. I got 3 bottles of whey and 60ct of Super Hd for $98 (before tax/shipping). I only ran it because it was included in the stack. This runs $40 on its own, which I do not feel is worth it. If you do the full dosing of 3 pills a day with a 60ct bottle, you're only on it for 20 days. Did i get good results with just 20 days? I believe I did, and I am happy with them. Sadly, I can not justify running this at $40/bottle for only 20 days, especially because they recommend you run it for a full 60 days for optimum results. I'd rather invest in a different thermo.

Side Effects

I'm not sensitive to stims at all. The original Super HD did not cause me any problems. Oddly enough, this one did.
First off, I wakeup at 4:50am everyday and take my first 2 pills at 5am. Around 5:15-5:30am I enjoy my morning coffee. While taking this I switched my regular to decaf because that is wayyyyy to much caffeine. One day I accidentally put a regular k-cup into my Keurig. I drank it without realizing and thought I was going to die, not an exaggeration. I'm a substitute teacher and during 2nd and 3rd period my heart was beating out of my chest. I had to pace around the classroom to try and get the affects to wear off. I didn't even take my second dose that day because I felt like I was going to have a heart attack.
I had to discontinue the use of my PWO while on this as well. I currently use the reformulated version of Jack3d (even though it's been discontinued, you can still buy it). It has 100mg of caffeine per serving. Just taking one scoop of this before my workout made my heart beat out of my chest. It's not a fun feeling.
I also felt extremely anxious on Super HD, I'm relatively a very calm and relaxed person.

Conclusion

I personally wouldn't take Super HD again. Did it work? Yes. Is it worth it? Not in my opinion.
As I stated earlier, thermos don't usually affect me negatively, but I did not really enjoy the anxiety and nervousness that came along with taking it.

Overall
Overall
6.9
  December 29, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • Thermogenic Effect
  • Actual Lbs Dropped
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Diuretic

Big thanks to Cellucor and the Expert review team for giving me the opportunity to run a bottle of the "Cellucor HD Gen 4" fat burner. I've used a handful of Cellucor products in the past and have had an overall positive experience with them. I expected this product to deliver like the others. Also, I started this having come off another fat burner (that previous one didn't work as well as I'd hoped) and while in a bit of a calorie deficit. My expectations were that the HD would help kick start the fat loss process and help me achieve a but of a leaner physique.

This is a flashy label like all of the other Cellucor products I've used. It's in a nice compact cylinder and didn't take up much room on the counter. In each tablet, there's > 100% of your daily Vitamin B which I would think helps give you a little extra energy, as well as the ,160mg each tablet has of caffeine. Like other reviews state, this is a nice aspect of the label as it helps users who have other sources of caffeine in their diet as well as helping increase metabolism and perk ther user up without giving them side effects of very high amounts of caffeine at once.
Other things I'd like to mention about the profile is there are two proprietary blends, a "thermosculpting blend" and a "sensory impact blend." The sculpting blend is essentially green tea (a common metabolism booster), Slimpro (a patented fat loss agent), and dandelion root , (always works great for pulling the water out a bit).
The sensory blend is a big mix of ingredients that work synergistically to reduce appetite, increase metabolism, and essentially burn fat. Although proprietary, I find that prop blends with ingredients that my body respond to well tend to give me results. The Yohimbe and capsimax tend to be ingredients that I see commonly see in thermos that work for me, so hoped these would produce for me in this product.

There is no taste to this product. The capsules don't really have any odor or aftertaste from swallowing.
There is no mixability, since these are capsules.
The dosing is recommended 1 capsule in the AM before breakfast, then 1 more capsule in the afternoon 6 hours later. You can increase the AM dose to 2 capsules after tolerance is assessed.
I didn't have any issues remembering the first dose, but sometimes I wouldn't be able to get the 2nd dose quite 6 hours later. Sometimes I wouldn't get that 2nd dose in until 8-9 or so hours later.

I would have to say that the first few things that I noticed working from this product were a minor pick me up of energy after the first dose, and really good appetite suppression.
The appetite suppression continued throughout taking this product, even as I continued to decrease calories weekly.
After taking this product for some time, I started to see some some fat loss and I believe that this product also helped to start decreasing water weight after a short time of use.
With continued use and weekly few hundred calorie decreases, I managed to continue decreasing my weight.
I don't have a hard number, but was (give oir tak a pound or so, about 186#), with just a few pills to go I was weighing in at 178#, in the AM after my first meal. In ~5 weeks, 1 dropped 10#s. This could be done with diet alone, but I was only cutting a few hundred cals each week and really feel that this product increased my fat loss.

This comes in a 60 & 120 capsule bottles. I have seen either with some deals and perks which might make things a bit more affordable. Googling either right now shows the 60 tablet bottle for $33-$39 a bottle. Depending on how you dose it, it would be around a dollar a day or more from there.
For me, honestly if I was looking for a thermogenic to run for a month or so, it'd be an OK price for me. I'd like to see the larger bottle at a steeper discount, and the cheepest I currently see it for online is going to cost $1.35 for 3 total tablets a day.

Side Effects

There were no side effects that I noticed while on this product. It didn't make me sweat like some thermogenic products have and didn't give me any jitters or anything else. I love a mild thermogenic that doesn't kick my butt.

Conclusion

This product definitely helped me lose fat and water weight. I would like to see this a bit more cost effective. I always like to steer away from prop blends, but the majority of ingredients in those blends tend to work well for me, and I feel that the more I use together, the better it will work for me.

December 27, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • Thermogenic Effect
  • Sweat A Lot

Hey guys, time to share my experience with Cellucor's fat burning supplement, Super HD. I got this product through the TROOP program so thank to everyone involved with it. I have a pretty long resume when it comes to fat burners/thermos, as I've tried most of what has been out there for the past couple years. I also had tried this product a long time ago, when it was a slightly different formula. it was probably about 3 years ago. While using this product I was mostly on a reduced calorie, lowish carb diet using the IF protocol of 16/8. I did not weight myself during the run, as I am just trying to focus on gradually shedding some pounds and not letting the numbers on the scale get me all screwed up. I can tell whats happening through how my clothes fit, how I look in the mirror, how I feel, etc. I would usually have one off day a week where I would eat higher carbs and more food, usually on Sundays for football.

If you go to this product's main page here on SR, you can bring up the label on the left side of the screen, so for that reason I did not attach one to my review. What we have here is 2 prop blends, the "Super HD Thermo Sculpting Blend," and the "Super HD Sensory Impact Blend." As you can tell, one group of ingredients to make you sweat and one group to effect your sensories. Again, these are prop blends, so we have no idea how much of each ingredient is in here. They did, however, separate the caffeine on its own. It shows as 160mg per pill. I appreciate the fact that they did this because knowing how much caffeine you are getting is extremely helpful when combining with PWO products or coffee.

I will not go through each individual ingredient, but I will highlight one ingredient from each of the prop blends that Cellucor seems to have highlighted. The first one is from the sculpting blend and is called "Slimpro Protein Hydrolysates of Blue Whiting (Micromesistius poutassou). Yikes. Let's take a quick peak at what Google has to say about this one.

From nutraingredients-usa.com: "Protein from blue whiting fish may promote the production of gut hormones associated with suppressing appetite, and may aid weight management, suggests new research from France." Glancing at several other results, it looks like some studies were done showing that this ingredient MAY promote the secretion CCK and GLP-1, or as I read it, make you not hungry. Cellucor also boasts this on their website, saying "Slimpro Protein Hydrolysates of Blue Whiting (Micromesistius poutassou): Slimpro is a naturally derived ingredient that helps the body trigger the feeling of satiety to control appetite." Cool. Will talk about this more in the effectiveness section.

The ingredient from the sensory impact blend is Capsimax. This one I have seen a little more often. Google, what say you.

Capsimax.com: "The capsaicinoids in Capsimax support energy production by promoting healthy metabolism, the mobilization of fats for energy production (a process called lipolysis), and thermogenesis by generating heat in the body." The basis of this product appears to be using stuff from red hot chilli peppers to increase your internal temperature and help burn fat. Cool.

The overall profile is just OK to me. Nothing too special. Prop blends make it hard to know what we get, but at least they did us the favor of disclosing the caffeine amount.

One in the morning, and one more in the afternoon. You can add an additional one to one of the servings. Don't take it within 6 hours of bedtime and don't take more than 3 in 24 hours. I found these instructions to be pretty accurate. No weird tastes or anything and the pills were easy to take.

I know it might sound dumb that I didn't weigh in before and after running a fat burner, but it's something new I'm trying, so that's that. I experimented a lot with dosing and timing with this product. I do shift work, which is 2 nights, 2 day and then an overnight, so I can never dose products like this consistently. I always take them when I know it will benefit me the most. The one thing I did notice consistently about this product was that one pill would do next to nothing for me, but two pills would hit me pretty hard. I usually try to work out in the morning, so I rarely took this first thing upon waking up. I did try it a few times though, and did not enjoy it. One pill would not really do much, but when I bumped it up to 2 on an empty stomach, it was too much. Jittery energy and a nauseous feeling. What I found best for me was to take 2 pills anywhere between 2-4 pm. This was my sweet spot. Two pills on not a completely empty stomach provided me with the most benefits. And only taking 2 a day stretched it out to a 30 day run which really helps with value.

This stuff hit me pretty hard right through the last day I took it. Within about 45 minutes of dosing two pills, I would start to feel my temperature going up, sometimes causing me to sweat a little bit. After about an hour, a euphoric feeling would completely take over and last for several hours. I was almost nervous about this supplement in terms of working in an environment where they drug test, because when I say it hits hard, I mean it. I can't really describe the feeling any more than euphoric, but it will leave no doubt in your mind that its working one way or another. I found the effects of this product to last around 5 hours, which is why I suggest listening to their instructions and not taking it within 6 hours of bedtime. I got stuck several times trying to fall asleep at night when I took this stuff and it didn't go well.

Appetite suppression was 8/10 for me. Most of the time it did its job, which is very useful on a low calorie diet.

Right now it looks like its going for around $36 for 60 pills. That puts it middle of the line for a 30 day fat burner. For me, this isn't too bad since I enjoyed just taking 2 per day. If you plan on needing 3, than the value is going to take a little bit of a hit for you.

Side Effects

Be ready to sweat on this stuff. If you wear nice dress shirts to work, be prepared for pit stains!

Conclusion

I am a very stim tolerant person. I can take caffeine with the best of them. With that being said, this product worked just as well on the last day as it did on the first. That can be rare in a fat burner/thermo. I know I didn't weight myself, but I can say with 100% certainty that I lost a couple LBs with the help of this product. It needs to be combined with diet and exercise like the rest of them though. The main takeaways for me here; be ready to sweat. Try one pill first, don't just jump right to 2, because this stuff has the potential to hit hard. Combine it with a good diet and some exercise. Do NOT take it near bed time or you will pay the price.

I think Cellucor did a nice job here. Give this stuff a run and I don't think you will be let down. Just remember, like everything else, certain products work differently for certain people, so don't go in with crazy expectations. For me, this one worked. Thanks Cellucor and thanks to the SR TROOP program!

Overall
Overall
7.1
6.6
  November 29, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • Appetite Suppression

So kind of going against the grain, I've been cutting for a good part of this winter. Wanted to limit the damage of some the huge cheat days these holidays as well as getting ready for my wedding in June. Upon looking at the label of Cellucor Super HD Gen4 I saw a lot of interesting ingredients, some I've had before and other that sounded brand new to me. I've been liking a lot of nootropic/focus fat burners lately and it looks like that is the direction this product was going in and so I wanted to give it a shot. Let's break down this product.

B vitamins for some energy, and two prop blends. Not crazy about the prop blends but it does let us know there is 160 mg of caffeine in each pill. The first prop blend is the Thermosculpting blend of 250 mg. We have some green tea extract, which is a nice proven fat loss ingredient. Then it gets a little interesting. Slimpro protein hydrolysates of Blue Whiting. Never heard of this before, and apparently it is a fish peptide that some studies have shown drastically decreases appetite. Then we have some dandelion root which provides digestion and probiotic benefits. I like the new novel ingredient here as I like to see new things but I have a feeling it may be under dosed as at only 250 mg I usually see green tea dosed well above that, let alone that and two other ingredients.

The second prop blend is the Sensory Impact blend again at 250 mg. this is the nootropic/focus blend as where I see a lot of the usual suspects, and ingredients I enjoy. You get yohimbine as well as the more pure version in rauwolscine. I'm a big fan of these as these ingredients have helped me lose weight in some trouble areas before, but it's important to note that they are most effective when taken on an empty stomach/no carbs in your system when ingested. You have Capsimax which is cayenne pepper for some thermo, hyperlink a for focus, tyrosine as well for focus, and then a new one for me in Amla fruit. When I looked this up it is supposed to help with lipolysis as well as to prevent protein wasting. This is a nice idea to maybe help with preserving muscle while cutting. Then again, it's a prop blend and you're just not sure what you're getting.

Overall, some proven ingredients, some new ones, all focused in helping you drop those pounds. I like the profile, but have to take points for the prop blend and possibly some low dosages.

I'm a max dose guy and handle stims well, so went with two pills in the morning on an empty stomach and one in the late afternoon before my workout/cardio. Because a lot of ingredients are most effective on an empty stomach/low carb this can be more difficult for some, but I always cut very low carb so it was pretty easy for me.

So because of my low carb diet and cardio, I know I should have gotten the most of this product, and overall I feel it worked, especially in the areas of appetite suppression and focus. It really did help me with not being hungry which is the #1 concern for most of us when cutting, especially low carb, so thumbs up for that. The focus and mood support was noticeable as well, as generally I felt good in the gym and I didn't bite anyone's head off which I have been known to do as going on a big calorie deficit and low carb can make you grumpy. I did start this right after another fat burner, OxyMax XT, and I do feel the mood and focus support was superior in that product, but appetite suppression was better in Super HD.

Where this product feel short for me was in the thermo aspect. It did provide a boost of energy, but never really hit me during my cardio of intensity, sweat, etc. I am very stim tolerant, and did take this right after another product though so maybe that had something to do with it. At two pills it provides 320 mg of caffeine so it should help most, however I am used to 400 mg products and it just didn't give me the kick I wanted.

Another downside. This product costs $40 at most online shops for 60 servings. At three pills a day, that's 20 days, not even 3 weeks. I feel at this price point it would be hard to justify although you do see a lot of buy one get another 50% off deals. Still, expensive.

Side Effects

No crashing, jitters, nausea. Solid here.

Conclusion

This product has some very interesting ingredients and worked well in the areas of appetite and mood, however I didn't get much of a thermo effect and the price would definitely make me hesitant to buy again. On a side note, after I this product I took a little time off and then started to take Super HD extreme, cellucors other fat burning product and I really like it so far. Review to come on that in a couple weeks.

7.1
  October 13, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • Thermogenic Effect
  • Little Expensive
  • Sweat A Lot
Ah Cellucor, the big-name, big-price Supplement Company that we've ALL heard of, and most of us have purchased at some point in our fitness journeys. Them (Cellucor) being such a well-known company, I'm kinda surprised they were generous enough to provide us Troopers with the opportunity to try, and review, a wide array of their products. Many thanks and much obliged! Super-HD, Cellucor's fat-burner/thermogenic, is that one product you'll see in magazine ads, GNC Posters, and just about everywhere else. Fat-Burners are a supplement that I used to enjoy, back in the Ephedra days. Nothing like popping a few pills, running some miles, and watching your waist shrink! Of course, this wasn't safe but it did work. In recent years, I usually only run a fat burner once a year, taken for a couple of months. I do this if I have an upcoming event like a vacation or wedding. I've found as I get older, diet makes a bigger impact on my bodyfat, as opposed to just exercise. I gotta admit, I think the shiny chrome bottle got me to click on this!

I finished this product about a week ago. For the first two weeks, I tried doing the Jim Stoppani "Shortcut to Shred" which is a 6-day routine. It includes interval cardio between sets. Well, 6 days in the gym does NOT work with my personal life, so I abandoned it and went back to a basic 4-day "Bro" split, with plenty of pre-lifting cardio and some outdoor jogs on off days. Diet wasn't very strict, just kept a handle on the junk food. It is football season, so a few brewskies, pizza, and BBQ feasts were thrown into the mix. Hey I'm not perfect, but I like to enjoy life!

PROFILE-6.5
Nothing shocking to report, as it contains your usual Fat-Burner ingredients. Niacin, B-6, and B-12 start off the top of the list. A 250mg ThermoSculpting blend has the novel Green tea, Dandelion Root, and an interesting "Slimpro". The latter has a description of "Protein Hydrolysates of Blue Whiting (Micromesistius poutassou)". Lots of big words!!! The 250mg Sensory Impact blend has yohimbe, acytle-tyrosine, capsimax, and a host of roots herbs and bark extracts. Oh yeah, Cellucor was nice enough to include the caffeine content for us aty 160mg per capsule! This might not be important to some, but to those who consume coffee or other sources, it's nice to know how much caffeine you're ingesting!

The bottle contains 60 small, easy to swallow pills, and recommends 1 pill twice a day. I followed this protocol, and never felt like I needed to take more than that dose. Sometimes, I would get heartburn if ingesting on an empty stomach. No raunchy burps.

EFFECTIVENESS-7.2
In the energy and "feels" department, this was a delayed reaction type of pill. I would first feel my energy and mood climb, an hour after taking. At 2 hours, it was in full swing. A nice, clean energy, happier mood, and a mild increase in body heat. I don't feel it suppressed my appetite a noticeable amount, but at times, I just wouldn't think about eating. If timed right, taken before a workout, I felt improved endurance during cardio and lots of sweating! This isn't a "stim your face off" product. At first, I didn't think this was doing much in terms of actual "fat-burning" as I didn't see much detail in my abs or any vascularity in my forearms (my indicators). I was expecting some muscle hardening properties that I didn't get. This is a Fat-Burner, so if it doesn't burn fat it's not performing its job. Well, at the end of the bottle, I went from 263 (ish) lbs to about 252! My wife says my waist shrunk. Gym buddies say I got more detail in my triceps, and shoulders. Of course this didn't happen by taking a Supplement alone, my changes to diet and cardio had a big part in it! But it (and any supplement) is to assist, not do the work for you. I felt like this is a product that works better if you work harder.

SIDE EFFECTS-8
No jitteriness, over-stim, or shakiness. I would get cotton mouth sometimes, but I should have been drinking more water during this weather. I didn't feel any diuretic properties from it. No stomach issues or nausea to report. If taken too late during the day, you might have problems getting to sleep. One particular time I stayed for a double shift at my work. I took my second pill around 11pm, to help me make it through the night. I was already having a hard time keeping the eyelids open. Like clockwork (2 hours later) I sat up like a zombie resurrected, and was wide awake the rest of the night!!! I was still able to sleep when I got home at 8am, but I thought it was a funny experience!

VALUE-6
This ranges from between $35-45 dollars a container. Not bad for a months' worth (60 count), but not entirely cheap. It's Cellucor, what did you expect? I came across the double container (120) for around $50, and I feel this would be a decent purchase, as I'm certain if I had extended the run, I would've made more progress.

OVERALL-7.1
I must admit, I didn't expect much from the flashy, chrome-bottle, big advertising, Costco-Selling, Cellucor supplement line. I've been leaning more towards the lesser-known companies as of late. But if they were willing to let us Troopers try out the product line, and give honest feedback, I say why not. I was impressed by this product! I would say it's more of a weight-loss effect, instead of strictly Fat-burning. The scale doesn't lie. I thought for sure, I would need to increase my dose to 3 pills a day, but it didn't happen. No, it's not cheap compared to some of the other options available. But if I dropped lbs while not really focusing on my diet, I'm curious how I would do if I took it for 2 months, while under a strict diet plan?! Maybe even stacked with a muscle hardener (Compound-20?) or an Epicatechin supplement, or even a SARM like Ostarine? Hmm, now I'm getting some ideas for next spring. That is, of course, if I come across a sale on that bigger bottle!

September 9, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • Thermogenic Effect
  • Little Expensive
Introduction ----
Thanks to cellucore for giving me the opportunity to try this! This is my first of three reviews. I stacked Super HD with Alpha Amino extreme and C4 ripped (all 4th gen). I felt this would be a great cuttig stack!

Ingredient Profile - 7
A few of the "normal" ingredients in Super HD include caffeine at 160mg, N-Acetyl-l-tyrosine, Niacin, Yohimbe, green tea extract and some B-vitamins. I like the addition of capsimax (cayenne fruit), I have had good results with that in the past. The ingredients were in 2 prop blends so aside from the caffeine, niacin and B-vites the amounts were undisclosed. I am not a fan of prop blends but I am happy they listed the amount of caffeine, because with taking PWO and drinking coffee I like to know how much caffeine I am taking.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing - N/A
Obviously no taste/mixability with capsuls so nothing to state there. I dosed this the same throughout the entire bottle, 1 immediatly when I woke up about 20-30mins before I ate breakfast and another 1 before I worked out with my pre workout. On non-workout days I would just take 1 like always in the morning and 1 later in the day sometime. Id also like to mention that there is a powder option of this which might be worth looking into if thats what you'd prefer, personally I like just taking a pill and not have to worry about getting a shaker dirty.

Effectiveness -8
Ill split this up into a few categories (1-5 rating):
Thermogenic effect 4: Especially the first week of taking this I would feel some heat for a few hours and would even start to sweat down my back while in class along with pit out all the time. I don't mind this on a fat burner because I feel its working good but some might find it annoying if youre self concious about being sweaty. I also seemed to seat faster and more during my workouts. Again, I like that because it really makes me feel like im dropping the pounds!!
Appetite Control 3: On some days I noticed a significant appetite loss and on others I just wanted to eat all day! I normally have a huge appetite especially on workout days so the days I felt appetite loss I knew it was the super HD working. I'd say it was overall just inconsistent on this part so I can't give it a 1 or a 5, somewhere in between.
Energy 5: I really like the energy I got from this. The extra caffeine is nice in the morning to ge me going to class and it made me feel alert until the afternoon when I would workout and then gave me some more energy during my workout. I almost got jittery sometimes and would tap my finger or bounce my leg in class without even knowing it.
Fat loss 4: I ate maybe a little more clean while taking this but for the most part just had my normal diet. I also did more of a cutting workout with a little more cardio than I normally do. That being said I was 220.8 lbs starting and 216.6 lbs at the end. I typically stay really consistant when I weigh myself so I definetely noticed some weight loss. I felt leaner and slightly more toned so it did it's job!

Value - 6
Cellucore isn't known for their cheap prices and this isn't much different. $39.99 for 60 capsuls (30 days at 2 a day) which is a little more pricey than some other just as effective fat burners but if you got the money and want a cool looking bottle then cellucore is a good option.

Side Effects
Like I said before, it caused me to sweat pretty bad some times and gave me some jitters. Overall nothing that stood out to much and some extra sweat can be expected from many fat burners.

Conclusion
Like every fat burner it's not a miracle drug where you pop a couple pills and then magically have 5% body fat. This isn't any different but with eating clean and a good exercise program C4 super HD can be a great addition to help you loose a few extra pounds!