P6 Xtreme has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

P6 Xtreme Reviews

By: Cellucor

FORUM TOPICS
P6 Xtreme is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Cellucor. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

P6 Xtreme has been reported as discontinued.

9.8
  July 10, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Focus
  • Strength Gains
  • Endurance
  • Mood Boosting

My name's Alex, and I'm all about test boosters... or so I thought.

Adaptest Ashwaganda
Tribulus
Ovine Placenta Powder
Agaricus bisporus
Alpha size A-GPC
Stinging Nettle
LJ100 Longjack
Zembrin

The dosing schedule is simple. You take four pills, on an empty stomach, once a day. It is important to dose earlier in the day though, as the Zembrin may disrupt your sleep if taken late.

Lets talk test boosters, or rather, the ingredients that affect free test.
Tribulus- in many boosters, will raise test levels but should be run as an stand- alone product as too much or too little relative to your bodyweight will do nothing for your test levels
Fenugreek- May raise test levels thoug it does so by blocking conversion of test to DHT which is likely counterproductive for strength trainers or those seeking better body compisition as DHT is anywhere from 3- 10 times as strong as testosterone
DAA- Will raise test levels to above the "normal" range but only for ten days, after which they return to normalcy, which is a shame considering most test boosters come in a 30 day supply
Ashwaganda- raises test levels by regulation of inhibiting factors (cortisol, Cholosterol, poor sleep) Also decreases the likleyhood of Adrenal Fatigue
Long jack- Also helps reduce cortisol, is a powerful libido booster and sexual performance enhancer
Zinc blends- will only raise your test levels to the normal range if a zinc deficiency caused your low testerone
ZMA- lowers cortisol and improves quality of sleep
Ovine placenta powder- An HCG agonist that increases levels of Leutinizing hormone

... I'd say that covers the basics; let's talk about why I love this product.

I wanted to cover all of the basics to show that, generally, test boosters either do nothing because they are inadequately dosed prop- blends or because you're failin g to cycle compounds strategically. There are, however, some compounds that don't require such close monitorion as, say, D-AA or tribulus. Ashwaganda and Ovine placenta powder are two such compounds. It is worth noting that there is no clinical data to support claims that Ovine placenta powder works as Cellucor advertises but to my mind there doesn't need to be. I have seen bloods of people running P6 Red and not only are the results legitimate but the driving forces are the same. That said, I just started my second bottle of P6X and I'll add my voice to the chorus of assent. The second test boosting ingredient they include that requires little care when cycling is Ashwaganda, which really whould be a staple of everyone's supplementation. Ashwaganda is an adaptogen that blunts the stress hormone cortisol, protects your adrenal glands from fatigue (something everyone who uses stims should be interested in... Can you say no longer having to two scoop?), and balances your cholosterol. They also include Long Jack for sexual health , stinging nettle and saw palmetto for prostate health and a mental health blend. A- GPC is a quick absorbing form of Choline, which you might as well thing of as brain food; and Zembrin, jesus, Zembrin... This is onw of my all time favorite suppliments, it improves Serotonin levels and raises cognitive functioning. You feel stress melt away and you have all of the alertness of a high dose of caffiene or yohimbe without any of the anxiety or jitters... Pairing it with ashwaganda, that was innovation, you won't build a tolerance to this like any run of the mill stim. Enough of the dry, scienc-y speculation... Lets talk results. In a month my body weight went up 3 pounds, my body fat decreased, and all of my compounds went up 15- 20 pounds. The results are for real, this product works as advertised, and I think, would be a perfect addition to a pct.

This is where we run into a problem, $160 a month is insane. I don't know how you justify over five bucks a day, sadly I've tried to run P6 red with another brand of Zembrin to save some money and it just wasn't the same...

Side Effects

Increased appitite, though that is standard and is probably just a result of being able to increase my work- load.

Conclusion

Though the cost is a limiting factor for many, I really loved this product. It's safe, potent, and legal. We've all seen better results with PHs or SARMs but you know what you're getting here and it's going to be a major aid to your training.

Overall
Overall
6.8
3.0
  March 1, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Prop Blend
Whats up guys I have for you another BIGNASTY review. First and always foremost a huge thank you to cellucor and the troop program for allowing me the opportunity to review this. I have always liked the cellucor brand for years now. D4 was one of the first supplements I have ever used but I never got a chance to try P6. Now I know its not the same but I jumped at the chance to try this. Lets see how this one did for me.

Ingredient Profile: 7.5

Not off to a good start here, its a prop blend which always loses points with me but this is interesting as it uses a couple of very unique ingredients. A few I had to look up.

Ovine Placenta Powder: helps with growth
Alphasize: a unique form of choline
Zembrin: stress reducer/mild stimulant
Longifolia: sex enhancer/test booster
Ashwagandha: Vitality enhancer
Agaricus bisporus: mushroom extract, immune support
Saw Palmetto: Prostate support/test booster
Stinging nettle: Test booster

Taste/Mixability/Dosing: 9

Its a pill so no taste or mixing and with only 4 Pills once a day in the morning thats pretty good.

Effectiveness: 8

I thought this was decent here. My strength went up a bit across the board but more so with my chest and lat area. I know thats weird but I almost got back up to 315 on a flat bench in which i have not done in a long time as i really do not do flat bench anymore due to my shoulders. Also I felt bigger on this. From my legs to my arms everything looked and felt bigger, not tight but just a constant swole feel. But there was nothing really extra in the sex dept. A slight increase but nothing to write home about.

Value: 3

Wow what happened here? 140.00 was the cheapest I found. Thats just over the top, I have never spent over 90 dollars on a single supplement anywhere. Maybe its the cow placenta but this is way overpriced.

Side Effects 6.5

HOLY acne batman. I put this here instead of in the effectiveness because it was so much. I felt like I was a teen again, it was annoying to say the least. Now I know its normal with test boosters but it got out of hand. Other than that there was no real side effects.

Conclusion 6.8
There is so much potential here but the price just kills it. Even with the acne, at half the price (70.00) i would have recommended it. But as much as I liked it and how curious I am for a 2 month cycle the price just makes me lose complete interest. But hey if money is not an object to you why not. But at this price you could combine two really good test boosters to make a great stack.

January 6, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Focus
  • Strength Gains
  • Mood Boosting
First thanks to Cellucor for putting P6 Xtreme up for review through the TROOPs program!

- Introduction -
Test boosters, I have found these to be one of the supplements with the most claims that hardly ever backed up at all. Once in a while you'll fine a test booster that makes a noticeable difference, for me it was D-Pol by Purus labs and since then that somewhat been the benchmark for myself when it comes to test boosters. At 25 years old test boosters are not exactly needed yet, however I had great experiences with them in the past and decided to try this one out. My diet is as simple as my workouts, meat, veggies and 5x5 training three days a week with some basketball mixed in.

- Ingredient Profile: 8/10
Prop blend of course, but if it works its not that big of a deal to me. Some of the more interesting ingredients I would like to point out are AlphaSize(Alpha-GPC) which is typically found in pre workouts and nootropic blends due to its ability to enhance mental focus, and one of my favorite nootropics, however I did find it odd that it is in a test booster but I like it. The second ingredient I found rather interesting is Zembrin which helps to promote a feeling of overall well being and to combat stress. Orginally, I thought this was odd to add these ingredients, but after I thought about it the more it makes sense. My first experience with D-Pol about three weeks in I noticed my stress levels were through the roof. I felt anxious and irritable quite a bit, and my conclusion is Cellucor set out to combat that side effect of a test booster with AlphaSize and Zembrin. I do not know this for a fact, but it makes sense to me. Next we have Adaptest(KSM-66 Ashwagandha) which Ashwagandha has been known to help regulate test levels in men, and also Tribulus alatus similar to the well known Tribulus Terrestris that promotes sexual function. Next, and don't think about this one too much Ovine Placenta Powder which has been shown to promote cell growth and regulate hormones.

Overall there ingredients are intriguing, and they seem to cover all their bases with test boosting(Adaptest, Tribulus alatus, Ovine Placenta Powder) the mood support (AlphaSize, Zembrin) Estrogen regulator (Agaricus Bisporus) as well as the DHT Inhibtor and prostate support (Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle) and finally Sexual Health and Engery Support (LJ100). The ingredients list is solid, but how well does it work?

- Overall Effectiveness: 7.5/10
I am going to break this down into three different sections to show where the product did well and did not do so well. Now to explain the test boosting in this case is strength, aggression and that alpha male feeling as I did not get blood test to prove the test boosting properties.

Strength: 7/10
Did I make gains on this? Simple answer, yes I did. I noticed my lifts increasing more than normal around 2 weeks into taking this. My weakest part of my lifts is the bench and the reps seemed to come easier than they had prior. I do the 5x5 program, and I am up to 235lbs on that after being stuck at 215 for a while. My power cleans went up 20lbs and I honestly think this played a part it that, since across the board I was better in my lifts.

Aggression/Alpha Male Feeling: 7.5/10
I definitely got more aggressive on this, and had that alpha male feeling more especially when I was killing it in the gym. This set in about a week and a half after I started taking it. The alpha male feeling is simply explained as after you just hammered out 5 reps of heavy squats, and you look around gym making sure everyone is astounded by your pure awesomeness.

Mood/Focus: 8/10
This is something I would not expect from a test booster, however with P6 Xtreme the mood and focus was great. About an hour after taking this I would notice I was getting more work done, and focusing on one thing in front of me and completing it without getting distracted. The focus sneaks up on you and without even realizing it you're zoned into whatever it is you are doing.

Overall I found this to be a decent test booster, but an even better mood booster/focus supplement. The experience I got from P6 Xtreme is unlike any I have ever had from a test booster. The previous test boosters else flat out did not work, or made me into an anxious aggressive mess. P6 Xtreme kept me level headed all while supplying some decent gains in strength.

- Dosing -
The dosing is quite simple, take 4 capsules before breakfast or lunch. I took 4 capsules right away in the morning before I went to the gym.

- Value: 5.5/10
$170 for a months supply. That brings each serving out to roughly $5.66 each. That is just way too high for me to ever consider purchasing this unless it turned me into Arnold without having to leave my couch.

- Side Effects -
None, usually test boosters make me anxious or stressed out however this one did not have that effect on me.

- Conclusion -
Cellucor has some great products, and I think P6 Xtreme is one of their better ones, however it is at an extremely high price. I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a solid test booster all while watching peasants drive their small economic cars from their private jet. My only recommendation would be to cut the price....by about half then I would consider purchasing this. Thanks again to Cellucor I enjoy trying out your products!

4.1
  December 30, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Focus
  • Endurance
  • Prop Blend

Hey SR, I've got some free time today so I'm going to review a stack I was taking through a cut. At the point of this stack, I have already been cutting for about a month and a half and my weight consisted of about 180 lbs at 12-13% body fat. This stack consisted of Cellucor P6 Xtreme, Cellucor Super HD Xtreme, SD Pharmaceuticals Agmatine sulfate, and CTD Noxitrpin PM. The goal was to keep as much muscle mass as I could, lean out and cut body fat. This involved a very low carb diet, calorie deficit, 30-40 min of cardio, high rep/volume weight trainings, and very high protein diet. First review up is of Cellucor P6 Xtreme. I was pretty excited to try this to preserve some muscle mass and lean out as well as good test boosters should do on a cut, and I liked a lot of the ingredients and approach from the label. I also liked that this was a test booster aiming to not only boost free test and sex drive, but also provide cognitive support and improve endurance. I like the multi-faceted approach and thought it would be a great product to try on a cut. At the end of the run though, I was disappointed.

Looking at the label and ingredient profile, I was very optimistic. It seemed to be set at a healthy dosage, albeit in a prop blend at 2600 mg. I have attached the profile to view. Some proven ingredients for me that I have used before, some new ones I've never used before, and some patented ingredients by other companies. The old standbys that are used in a lot of other test boosters are longjax, stinging nettle, ashwagandha root, and trib alatus. Longjax stinging nettle, and trib alatus ar all herbs supposed to increase free test or boost libido. The ashwagandha I have used before in cutting/cortisol blocking/endurance supplements like DCP 2.0 and Core Hard. Also they included AlphaSize Alpha-GPC for endurance, which I thought was a nice add but have to question the dosage here. I thought this is a nice edition to help on a cut. Then there's ovine placenta powder. Apparently there's a study this helped boost test in infertile men over 50. Weird ingredient, but at least they're trying new things? Lastly there's Zembrin, a patented ingredient that's supposed to provide energy, endurance, and focus. This is also in their fat burner which I will review next, and I think is solid, at least for me taking it multiple times a day in this stack. Overall, it's a prop blend which sucks but I liked the profile and most of the ingredients.

A strength and at the same time a downfall of this product. You get a full months supply, at a time when a lot of test boosters are hitting that three week plateau is nice. No split dosages either, 4 pills first thing in the morning. Very easy. Now a downfall. The pills are a very scary/intimidating/look at me black and red. Which in the label, also include the food dyes and coloring so. Really? Did I need that. Lots of Cellucor flash here that's not needed. They're pills I could probably do with just plain white or veggie capsules and don't wants extras thrown in my body here especially since just for pills you take and forget.

As excited I was to take this product, it only delivered in a couple aspects. As far as test boosting goes, I feel it was very minimal if at all. Very slight acne, no aggression, alpha feeling, increase in hunger. Just did not deliver in test boosting aspects that I have come to expect from top tier supplements. I didn't feel any test boosting effects the first 3 weeks and only slight acne near the end of the run. Disappointing. One way I think this product did succeed was in energy, endurance, and mood support. During a cut these are important, and I think the combo of ashwagandha, Zembrin, and Alpha GPC did a good job of supporting these aspects as thought my diet, cut, and cardio I always felt good in terms of hunger, energy, and overall sense of well being. As nice as this was, it's just a sub component of what this product was intended to be and with the price as you'll see below, this product just misses the mark for me.

Yikes. $170. This is just a crazy price, especially for the results I received. For $170 you could definitely put together a multi-month stack of supps and achieve more results. At this price, you just have to pass.

Side Effects

Just some very mild acne near the end of the run.

Conclusion

A test booster that just didn't deliver in test boosting, but with some endurance, energy, and mood support. Very underwhelmed with the results, at this price point you shouldn't even consider it an option.

3.0
  December 27, 2015

Cons:
    Cellucor/Nutrabolt is by far the company I have the widest mixture of opinions on. Super HD(and HD Xtreme) are by far my favorite thermogenics on the market, the results are borderline illegal. Royal Sport Whey Protein is some of the best protein I've ever had. C4 (and C4 Ripped) are solid PWOs. The Amino supplements from both Cellucor and Royal Sport are passable in their brackets. Now we have...P6 Xtreme...and well...

Thanks to Nutrabolt reps for another chance to review another product.

I'm Gilla. I'm getting old and hairy and test boosters help slow down mother nature from making my gear stop working and losing my gains. Or something.

This product is a grab bag of herbs. Among them:
    - It's got the "good version" of the oldest silly "test booster" in the industry, Tribulus.
    - Stinging Nettle and Saw Palmetto for prostate health.
    - Zembrin, which is making it's way into a lot of Cellucor supplements, a mood booster.
    - Longjack, which apparently helps your ding dong and is quite expensive when bought separately...I mean, I've heard it's expensive, not that I'd need to be googling prices to make my gear work better...

And others, which I'm honestly not too familiar with from a scientific standpoint.

4 Black and Red Caps. Go down nice and smooth! Mixes well! I dosed as recommended only, as I do with all test-boosters.

I have tried a couple different test boosters in my day. Results have usually been rather solid. The common ingredient in each of those products has been DAA. P6Xtreme does not contain any DAA content.

This product promotes the following claims:

Lean Muscle / Strength - This was actually sort of my goal for this product, in conjunction with running C4 ripped. I'm not sure how much of this product honestly assisted in terms of this, as I did keep my diet on point and exercise routine in order. There was a...little?...success in this aspect. I sort of expected more as an increase of testosterone usually signals improvement here.

Energy - I never really lack energy throughout my day, so I saw no significant improvement or decline.

Sexual Health / Estrogen Regulator - Naturally, with a test booster, you expect to see some, "I wanna hump your leg like a dog in heat" sort of stuff. I experienced none of this. I mean, I'm single and I do have a Tinder, which I'm rather liberal on my right swipes...but I got no action while running this product and that's okay. However, I did consume some adult entertainment programming from time to time and well, there were a couple of occasions I just wasn't into it. You'd think a long dry spell plus the internet at my palms, I'd be roaring and ready to go. That was not the case :( I also didn't wake up with any Happy Charlies going on.

Cognitive Experience - At the beginning of this run, I experienced this. Perhaps it was the placebo effect of excitement of starting the product, but over time, I didn't have the same buzz at the beginning. Which could have been tied to the lack of other results.

Usually with other test boosters, I get an insane increase in appetite which makes me consume 3000+ calories without even thinking. I didn't get that with this product, but I guess that's a good thing. However, it makes me question the product's effectiveness. Also with other test boosters, I normally experience breakouts usually on the top of my forehead and sometimes on my back...again this didn't happen and again it's a good thing / skeptical situation.

This product has a let's just say, "it's a little more expensive than normal"..to be polite. For the price that is charged for this product, over $150 I'd sort of expect an additional couple inches and immediate Afternoon Delight each time I took a serving...sadly I didn't get those things when running this product.

Side Effects

Nothing bad happened...

Conclusion

To be blunt...not for me. Test boosters for me have been successful with DAA, which this product has none of. The ingredients did yield... some... positives but not enough for me to recommend or add to a stack with more runs.

Overall
    Overall
    3.5
    3.5
    3.3
      December 16, 2015

Cons:

(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)
      Huge thank you to Cellucor for the support of the SR troop program. I've had great success with their products before. This is my first time trying a test booster so when P6 xtreme was up for claim I really wanted to give it a try. Cellucor claims that P6 xtreme will give you lean muscle, energy, sexual health, estrogen regulation, and strength. Now let's see how P6 xtreme stacks up.

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
      This Ingredient profile Cellucor uses the P6 xtreme blend for this product which is 2.6g so you have no idea what full amount is of each ingredient. For the test booster P6 uses Adaptest a daily serving has been shown, in a clinical setting, to improve muscle size, strength and natural testosterone levels in healthy adult men. Tribulus alatus fruit is thought to be more potent for its potential to support sexual function and promote muscle growth. Ovine Placenta Powder believed to be a natural HCG agonist and a rich source of growth factors. For the focus and mood you have Zembrin will quickly lift your mood and increase your focus and attention. Alphasize is considered to be one of the most effective brain nutrients in the world, and is used widely in clinical settings around the world involving memory loss, cognitive dysfunctions, and dementias of various kinds. The Estrogen Regulator you will have Agaricus Bisporus known for its ability to inhibit aromatase activity to support healthy estrogen levels. The DHT Inhibitor and Prostate Support you will find Saw Palmetto Saw Palmetto, an herb that has been traditionally used to support prostate and urinary health in men, especially in later years. Stinging Nettle plays a key role in promoting a healthy prostate and urinary tract function. And lastly you have The Sexual Health and Energy Support which is LJ100 has been clinically studied for its effects on sexual health and energy, and for its positive impact on performance

Dosing was pretty easy just take 4 pills before breakfast or lunch I usually took it before breakfast. There was also no bad aftertaste with the pills.

P6 xtreme claims to be a test booster but the only thing I really notice during my time was just a small increase in energy during the day. I didn't really see any improvements with my gainz in the gym either. My bench, squat, and deadlift stayed the same. There was no extra energy or drive during my workouts while taking P6. I also didn't see any increase in lean muscle size. My size and weight stayed the same at 240lbs there was no change while taking P6. My mood and focus really didn't change much I was still able to get everything done that I need to but really didn't notice any big changes or an increase edge with my focus while on this product.

On the Cellucor website P6 xtreme goes for 169.99 for a 30 day supply which at that price I would look elsewhere for a test booster.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Buyer beware P6 xtreme will drain your bank account while leaving you with zero results. If you are looking for a solid test booster I would do my shopping elsewhere.