(Better than 64% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

P6 Chrome G4 is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Cellucor. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
(SR paid for product; Cellucor did not participate)

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Combines Test Booster With Estrogen Regulation
  • Only Two Pills A Day
    Good morning SR folks. I'm here today to review another solid product by a solid company. P6 Chrome G4 by Cellucor is was exactly what I thought it was. SOLID! I have been prepping the "summer bod" by trying to cut fat while building muscle. When I saw this I thought let me give it a try. I'm a 36 year old male who doesn't seem to have any testosterone issues. My wife saw the label and asked me if I thought I was low on testosterone. I explained to her why someone like me would want to take this and she agreed that it might help me with muscle/strength.

It's a proprietary blend. Need I say more? I like full disclosed labels so that gives this a negative point for me. I have attached the ingredient label so you can read all the ingredients that P6 Chrome G4 has in it. I'll just talk about a couple here.

Fenugreek- regulates blood sugars and controls cortisol insulin levels
    Ashwaghandha reduces the production of cortisol
    Agaricus Bisporus shows promise as aromatase inhibitor but largely unproven.

It comes in the form of pills so there is no taste. There is a smell though.

Since they are pills there is no issue with mixing.

Dosing is simple. Pop two pills with or without food. I always took mine about 60 minutes prior to my workout.

P6 Chrome G4 was something I wanted to try so I could see if I could tell a difference within the 4 weeks I took it. Previously, with the effective test boosters I have taken, the differences would usually start showing up to make a difference by week 3. P6 was no different here. It seemed to show up about halfway through week 3 and lasted until the end of the bottle. I felt great. I got stronger. My body seemed to show leaner muscle to me. I didn't notice any estrogen issues. I can also say that the wife noticed a difference in me as well:)

The cheapest I could find it was online for about $34. This sounds about right. It's still more expensive than the other test boosters I have taken but it's not so expensive that I wouldn't recommend it. If I were to buy this in the store I would buy two bottles. I believe you really need a full 8 weeks to see just how effective this product really is.

Side Effects

No noticeable side effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, P6 Chrome G4 should be on your list of test boosters to check out if you are in the market for one. It's not the best, in my opinion. However, since it regulates estrogen and boosts testosterone in the same pill it's worth a shot. Some of the best test boosters I have taken don't regulate estrogen so it requires you to buy an estrogen blocker/regulator. This can make P6 really worth the money. If I had to make a recommendation to them I would say get rid of the tribulus in the product. It really doesn't do anything and is simply wasting space in the product.

I'd like to give a big shoutout to Cellucor and SR.com for partnering together to let us little people get a shot at some GREAT products. This TROOPer program has turned me on to so many products for goals that I have. Without something like this I may not have ever know there were certain products out there. You guys ROCK!

• Clipper83
      March 14, 2018

Cellucor did not participate, one of my bounty rewards.

• ExAdmin
      March 14, 2018

>> I'd like to give a big shoutout to Cellucor and SR.com for partnering together

Cellucor had nothing to do with this. SR paid for the product here.

• wjmathewsx
      March 14, 2018

Yea... for some reason I had forgotten that Cellucor didn't participate. That's my bad. I still appreciate SR.com.

Other Prices: