NO3 Chrome G4 Reviews

By: Cellucor

Overall
Overall
9.2
Thanks to Cellucor for sending it out!
  December 1, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Awesome Pumps
  • Dense Muscular Pumps
  • Great Vascularity
  • Pills Were Inconsistent

As usual, thank you to Cellucor and SR TROOP for sending me a bottle of their new N03 Chrome G4. I used the original N03 Chrome previously with mediocre results, but was interested to see if the new version would yield better pumpz -- and it did quite well. I've used a ton of pump products previously with agmatine sulfate, yok3d, arginine, noxygen, hemavol, etc. etc. so I can definitely differentiate which products work best on me.

Attached a picture of the profile.

So a combination of Arginine Nitrate, a blend of: patented Nitrosigine (Inositol Stabilized Arginine Silicate), Citrulline Mallate, and Grape Seed extract. With the blend only being 750mg per serving, the CM is definitely underdosed. I typically respond very well to nitrate based products, but not so much with arginine by itself or in AAKG form. Although the profile was somewhat of a mystery to me as how I would respond, I was quite pleased with how the product delivered.

Meh, this is where my title comes into play. For the first week, I tried 3-5 pill servings, anywhere from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours before my workout to see where the sweet spot would lie for me. However, the pumps were too inconsistent. After reading about others emptying the pills into their preworkouts, I figured I'd give it a shot as well. And this is where the product shined for me. I tried again 3-5 pills during various workouts and didn't notice much of a difference between the serving size in regard to results, so I typically stayed with 3 pills, emptied into my preworkout, 15-30mins beforehand. No bad taste or anything, may have made it a little bit more bitter, but not a deal breaker for me.

(9.2)
Man, I loved this stuff when I started using it in powder form in my preworkout. I would notice my muscles starting to get more dense and an increase in vascularity during my warmups -- which was awesome since it didn't take me to get half way through my workout when I started to notice it's effects. It started to really shine when I started doing more higher rep accessory and optional work, after my strength based exercises. I remember after doing some John Meadows Stretchers with mini band facepull supersets -- I don't think I've ever seen so many veins in my arms, chest, and shoulders...even when I weighed 30lbs lighter at 185.

Now the best combination I used was when I paired this with Nutrabio's SuperCarb (HBCD). The pumps and vascularity were amazing, but it was one of the first times where during certain exercises, my muscles would get so full of blood that it would literally hurt, more than the typical muscular endurance pain, and then trigger an insane pump. I could literally feel my pulse throbbing. Pretty awesome.

(8.0)
Now this is a bit expensive, with the price range typically around $40 a bottle for 60 3 pill servings. Now if you follow the 3 pill serving, the value is actually pretty solid since you'll get 60 workouts. However, if you're like some of the other users who use 4-5 pills per serving, this is where the value will diminish. Overall, I think it's a pretty decent value even tho I consider pump supplements more to be a luxury supplement rather than a staple.

Side Effects

No issues at all.

Conclusion

At the end of the day, I would highly recommend this product based on the results I received. I would recommend busting the pills open and emptying it in your preworkout for the best results. Definitely one of the best pump products I've used to date. Only thing is that it's a little expensive at $40, but not a deal breaker for me at all -- I will probably be purchasing this again in the near future. I believe this would be best suited for bodybuilding type athletes who focus on hypertrophy. Again, thank you to SR TROOP and Cellucor for the opportunity!

• myuncker
    Rep for this Brand
    December 2, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate you trying out the new G4 version after not seeing the results you wanted from the G3 version. #CellucorNation