NO3 Chrome G4 Reviews

By: Cellucor

Pre-Workout > Pump
NO3 Chrome G4 is a Pump Product manufactured by Cellucor. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
8.9
7.1
  March 7, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Awesome Pumps
  • Dense Muscular Pumps
  • Very Consistent
  • 5 Capsules For Effectiveness

Hello guys. So I feel obligated to give this a review. I have taken this product for several years now and it is an important part of my supplement arsenal. I am a recreational lifter who likes to switch up his routine every now and then. A while back, probably like 5 years now, I did Shaun-T's insanity and dropped about 40 pounds. After that, I went to a more Bodybuilder-routine to build size and strength. I say this because I started to take this product after I dropped all that weight and began weight-lifting. This is significant because when you are 170 pounds, at 6'2, everything you put in your body has a significant and a quick reaction. Furthermore, since I was already at a low weight I was already pretty vascular but this product pushed me to my absolute breaking point and I loved it. Overall, I am not a Cellucor fan because they seem to have products that never really hit me and they are part of the corporate machine that sucks the life out of the supplement industry; however, I will give respect where respect is due.

I like what Cellucor has done here, they have a very simple formula with the best forms of their ingredients.

1) Vitamin C (83 mg) and Calcium 10mg)
- I'm not going to get into the specifics of vitamins, there are numerous benefits to having said vitamins in the body and vitamin C usually accompanies other products in order to help the body absorb it better.

2) Arginine Nitrate (NO3-T) (1,250 mg)
- This form of arginine is rare to find in most supplements as it is trademarked and Cellucor is one of the few companies that is able to sell it. It is said to be one of the best forms of Arginine. Arginine is one of the greatest suppliers of nitrates and your body will not build up a tolerance to it. Which means that it is actually a great supplement to take on the regular.

3) Next is their Extreme Vascularity Complex (750 mg)
(a) Nitrosigine Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate
- This is arginine and Silicon, bonded together. There have been clinical studies that these two, when taken together, have been able to significantly increase the nitric oxide levels in your body.
(b) Citrulline Malate
- Citrulline is actually a precursor of arginine and there are studies that suggest that it can actually help raise the levels of arginine in your body than if you were to supplement with arginine itself because your body is able to absorb it better.
(c) Grape seed extract (95% OPC)
- This is an incredibly powerful antioxidant and it as such, it is great for vitality. Since this product opens up your blood vessels, this nutrient can rush into your body and can help fight numerous catabolic factors that can actually help keep your body anabolic. It has also been shown to greatly improve the cardiovascular system, which can help improve the blood flow in the body.

Now, the dosing is a bit of a problem here. The original formula recommended that you should consume up to 2 servings. The new formula is suggesting just one dose, which is at 3 pills, at first and after your personal tolerance has been assessed you can take up to 6 pills (2 servings). I was taking about 4 pills before my workout. The old formula had a serving size based off of one's body weight. As I gradually increased to 200-210 I was taking about 5-6 to feel the same results. This becomes a problem as it becomes quite expensive. Overall, the pills are easy to get down, just don't let them chill in your mouth because they taste horrible.

Extremely Effective.
It gave me skin-splitting pumps. If you have ever had such a pump in your life, you know just how painfully amazing that could feel. There's not much else to say. This is just simply an effective product.

Okay, so I believe that this product has always been over-priced. If you are a bigger guy (over 200 pounds) then you are probably going to be taking about 5-6 pills. This means that you are only going to have about 15 servings out of a 90 pill bottle that seems to have different prices all over the place. The 90 pill bottle you can get for about $30 and the 180 goes for about $50, so there's a bit of a better deal there. Still, $50 for 30 servings is pretty beast. This is why I had to drop down the overall score of this product.

Side Effects

No bad side effects... might help you if you have problems with ED though.

Conclusion

I recommend this product to anyone who really wants to be able to have a great pump throughout their workout. A good pump is hard to come by and it is incredibly valuable, as it helps you have a great mind-to-muscle connection. I used to take it about an hour before I worked out and then take a stim pre-workout 30 mins before. This might not be the best, as caffeine can constrict your blood vessels, but I need some kind of a stim; that's just how I am. I've tried other pump products and I have yet to find something that is comparable. If you have the money to shell out then I would give this a try.

9.2
  December 1, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Awesome Pumps
  • Dense Muscular Pumps
  • Great Vascularity
  • Pills Were Inconsistent

As usual, thank you to Cellucor and SR TROOP for sending me a bottle of their new N03 Chrome G4. I used the original N03 Chrome previously with mediocre results, but was interested to see if the new version would yield better pumpz -- and it did quite well. I've used a ton of pump products previously with agmatine sulfate, yok3d, arginine, noxygen, hemavol, etc. etc. so I can definitely differentiate which products work best on me.

Attached a picture of the profile.

So a combination of Arginine Nitrate, a blend of: patented Nitrosigine (Inositol Stabilized Arginine Silicate), Citrulline Mallate, and Grape Seed extract. With the blend only being 750mg per serving, the CM is definitely underdosed. I typically respond very well to nitrate based products, but not so much with arginine by itself or in AAKG form. Although the profile was somewhat of a mystery to me as how I would respond, I was quite pleased with how the product delivered.

Meh, this is where my title comes into play. For the first week, I tried 3-5 pill servings, anywhere from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours before my workout to see where the sweet spot would lie for me. However, the pumps were too inconsistent. After reading about others emptying the pills into their preworkouts, I figured I'd give it a shot as well. And this is where the product shined for me. I tried again 3-5 pills during various workouts and didn't notice much of a difference between the serving size in regard to results, so I typically stayed with 3 pills, emptied into my preworkout, 15-30mins beforehand. No bad taste or anything, may have made it a little bit more bitter, but not a deal breaker for me.

(9.2)
Man, I loved this stuff when I started using it in powder form in my preworkout. I would notice my muscles starting to get more dense and an increase in vascularity during my warmups -- which was awesome since it didn't take me to get half way through my workout when I started to notice it's effects. It started to really shine when I started doing more higher rep accessory and optional work, after my strength based exercises. I remember after doing some John Meadows Stretchers with mini band facepull supersets -- I don't think I've ever seen so many veins in my arms, chest, and shoulders...even when I weighed 30lbs lighter at 185.

Now the best combination I used was when I paired this with Nutrabio's SuperCarb (HBCD). The pumps and vascularity were amazing, but it was one of the first times where during certain exercises, my muscles would get so full of blood that it would literally hurt, more than the typical muscular endurance pain, and then trigger an insane pump. I could literally feel my pulse throbbing. Pretty awesome.

(8.0)
Now this is a bit expensive, with the price range typically around $40 a bottle for 60 3 pill servings. Now if you follow the 3 pill serving, the value is actually pretty solid since you'll get 60 workouts. However, if you're like some of the other users who use 4-5 pills per serving, this is where the value will diminish. Overall, I think it's a pretty decent value even tho I consider pump supplements more to be a luxury supplement rather than a staple.

Side Effects

No issues at all.

Conclusion

At the end of the day, I would highly recommend this product based on the results I received. I would recommend busting the pills open and emptying it in your preworkout for the best results. Definitely one of the best pump products I've used to date. Only thing is that it's a little expensive at $40, but not a deal breaker for me at all -- I will probably be purchasing this again in the near future. I believe this would be best suited for bodybuilding type athletes who focus on hypertrophy. Again, thank you to SR TROOP and Cellucor for the opportunity!

November 12, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Awesome Pumps

Cheerio to the Nutrabolt reps for the timely generous offer for the TROOPs to try this product. You folks have been swell with each product I have claimed via this program.

Arginine Nitrate is the key bread winner in this product. Arginine has sort of become the old dog in the pump game, but Cellucor has tried to teach it new tricks by making it of the Nitrate formulation. Nitrosigine is also an ingredient which evidently bonds with Arginine for "longer lasting" pumps. Little traces of Citrulline and Grape Seed Extract are also present. It's a simple blend of NO simulators.

Cellucor somehow was able to absolutely nail the NO3 flavor like they did with Super HD XTREMEMEMEEMEMMEEMEM. The products tasted exactly the same! Mixed the same as well!

Speaking of mix, I mixed up the doses on this product as I think most pump products are "sweet spot" products and often times need to be guinea pigged. Some days I would run 3 caps during my first workout and zero during my second. Sometimes I would go 2 caps, twice. Once I ran it 3 caps and 2...I'll get into the results below!

Consistency is always the crux of pump products, I think Cellucor did well here.

The first time I ran this product, I ran as directed as I do with every product. In this case, that's 3 caps. The first workout, I had some rather noticeable results. I wasn't necessarily more vascular, but overall I was BIGGER. By that I mean, my entire body was noticeably wider/fuller/thicker. It wasn't like a yoked bicep/pec situation, my overall body composition seemed larger. (Yo Cellucor, I mean like if you could mix the boners I got with Super HD Xtreme with the meaty pumpiness of this product, you'd make a bunch of men happier...and the ladies too...I would certainly NOT consult a doctor if I had a meaty pipe lasting more than four hours...just sayin...think about it...). On the related sort of side effect train, I noticed a bit of chest/breathing tightness this first serving. It wasn't necessarily "dangerous" or "restrictive" but I could tell something was different. A little lightheadedness also occured.

Running this product at 2 caps, during my morning workout, I did get a little less of that meaty thickness, but there was still something there. Running 2 caps later on the occasional two session lift days there was a bit of a pump as well. Usually when I do two-a-days and run multiple products, the results are nominal, this was nice.I tried running 3 caps again in the morning and didn't get that same impression again from the first use, but there was still results that the product worked. I'm not sure if it's a tolerance thing with the product or a psychological effect in terms of not perceiving myself to be as big.

One other thing to note, I always ran my morning dosages with a PWO, which contained pump products as well, but not the second sessions as I don't go stims twice a day. So running it solo there was proven results of the product working.

This product can be found on bb.com for $39.99 for 90 caps. Currently for example, there is a BOGO 50% off on this product. So, for $60, you can get 180 caps or 60 workout pumps. That's a dollar a pump. With pump products, you are always thinking vanity and it's a "bonus", I don't find the value to be "awful", if you see the same level of results I did, potentially even better if you get results from just two caps.

Side Effects

Chest tightness noted in first serving, not again after.

Conclusion

The product certainly works as advertised and kudos to Cellucor for not going overboard with the MOUNTAINOUS YETI-ESQUE SKIN TEARING BICEP PUMPZ that other companies usually claim with their pumpers. If you can acquire this product on sale, it's a nice compliment to your stack.

October 18, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Awesome Pumps
    • Dense Muscular Pumps
    • Very Consistent
    • May Need To Use More Pills
    • 5 Capsules For Effectiveness

Thank you so much to SR and to Cellucor for providing products to test appreciate it very much now to the review.
    I started taking this product after coming off a 4 week break from MTS Vasky. Have used plenty of pump products from Vasky, Noxygen, No3 drive by pro supps.
    Here's how this one stacks up to the rest.

Not much of a change up from the previous No3 formula except, They have replaced Norvaline with Nitrosigine (patented), which is Inositol-Stabalized Arginine Silcate.
    Previous formula have you dosing off of weight which this one does not.
    Simply take 3 capsules 60-90 before working out. Which I played with the directions a bit to best affect me.
    Remember anytime you do more than directions or anything your putting yourself at risk.
    Won't let me add the picture of the product? Have been having problems with the site the last few days so don't hold it against me please.
    They 1,250mg of their NO3 Technology which is a fusion of L-Arginine and Nitrate. Combining these two is supposed to make pumps fuller and longer lasting than normal. They then have a prop blend of 750mg that includes Nitrosigine a patented product that is arginine bonded with silicateis then rounded out with Citrulline Malate and Grape seed Extract, but at only 750mg for the whole prop blend these have to be very very underdosed.

There really is no taste to pill form I had no problem swallowing the pills or weird after taste.
    Now I did experiment as I said I broke capsules up into my Pwo a few times and mixed them in to feel affects quicker.
    Did not have any mixing issues at that time.
    The dosing varied I started with the standard 3 pills 60-90 before a workout on a empty stomach. I got a pretty decent pump but, nothing mind blowing. I upped the dosage to 5 pills. Now mind you I weigh roughly 175 right now. I had an unbelievable pump which I will get into in the effectiveness section. When mixing in my Pwo I found the best though I would mix 4 pills into my drink and take about 35-40 minutes before my workout I felt was the sweet spot to this product. So I would highly recommend playing with the dosing at your own risk.

Starting out with 3 capsules, mixed in my pwo, the pump was ok/decent. After ramping them up to 5 capsules, emptied into my pwo, the pumps were simply awesome. The pump with this product didn't hit me until I was about 2-3 sets in and then it was on. Very dense, muscular pumps in the main body part worked and secondary pumps all around. I am pretty vascular as it is. I had road map veins with this product. I always would stop and look in the mirror between sets just shocked the first few times I used it. It was a nice mix up from the usual I will say that.

The cheapest I have seen this new formula is $32 for 90 capsules. based on how I used the product above that would be 18 days of usage at 1.77 per day. That is way to expensive when you can go grab a (Vasky) or (Noxygen) for way cheaper. Yes, maybe some people prefer a pill form for whatever reason but, I was breaking mine up into my pre workout so for me not worth it.

Side Effects

I did not experience any side affects with this product.

Conclusion

So, in my opinion this is one of the best pump products out if you have the cash to throw out on it. The pumps are crazy the vascularity is insane. You will be stopping and looking in the mirror on this product for sure. If you could possibly catch it on a bogo or some kind of special I would stock up cause it would be a nice product to keep in your back pocket. I can not lie I was not thinking it was going to be so good compared to the old No3 but, boy was I wrong. Like I said it is worth a try if you got the cash to shell out for it.

October 13, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Awesome Pumps
    • Dense Muscular Pumps
    • Very Consistent
    • May Need To Use More Pills
    • 5 Capsules For Effectiveness

I began using this product in the middle of a cut. I was pretty ecstatic that SR.com and Cellucor had this product out there to try at the time so a BIG THANK YOU to you guys. I had always wanted to try this product in the past but wasn't sure if it was worth the money I would spend so this helped me out big time in making that decision.

The ingredient profile is simple. Vitamin C, Calcium, Arginine Nitrate, and an Extreme Vascularity Complex. Between the Arginine Nitrate and the Extreme Vascularity Complex I expected this to have amazing results and I wasn't let down.

Arginine Nitrate in a broad sense, does the same general thing that L-Arginine based products do -it helps drive nitric oxide into your muscles and bloodstream, promoting nutrient delivery as well as giving you awesome pumps. Once you get the dosage and timing correct, expect incredible results.

Extreme Vascularity complex consists of Grape Seed Extract, Citruline Malate, and Nitrosigene Inositol,-Stabilized Arginine Silicate. The Citruline Malate I had heard great things about and had even tried a few preworkouts with it as well. The other ingredients I didn't know much about.

I started out by taking the recommended 3 pills roughly 75 minutes before I hit the gym on an empty stomach. I didn't get as much as I thought with just the three pills. One afternoon I was talking with a friend of mine about it and how I wasn't totally noticing the difference I had hoped he pointed out that I should probably up the dosage to 6 pills 90 minutes before working out on an empty stomach or 2 hours with food. His reasoning behind it was the fact that I was over 200lbs. It kind of made sense to me so I thought what the heck. The first day I did as directed I realized he was right. The pumps and the vascularity really popped out to me and to a couple of others working out at the gym with me. I had veins coming out that I had never seen before.

With the 3 pill dosage I would give the effectiveness for me a 6. When I doubled the dosage it shot to a 10. I looked better, which caused me to feel better in the gym, which caused my workouts to be better because my mood was so much better. It really was a different gym experience. It helped me overall achieve the results I was looking for with this product. I wanted to see a better pump and more vascularity and that's exactly what I got.

Once I realized how much I liked the product I considered adding it to my monthly supplement order until I saw the price for it. That kind of brought me back down to earth. $40 plus shipping on line and $50 in GNC for basically 15 workouts (3 weeks for me) was not what I was looking for with this product. At this price it is definitely something that I would have to either get on a BOGO or with a discount. I was hoping on a $29.99 price tag or below but it wasn't meant to be. If I could get the same results with 3 pills that I got with 6 I would definitely pay the price and get a bottle because it would last me 6 weeks instead of 3.

Side Effects

If you consider huge pumps and veins popping out in places I didn't realize had veins side effects then there ya go.... But I like those kind of side effects.

Conclusion

Would I buy again? Like I stated before I love the products effectiveness, but it comes with a steeper price than I wanted to pay. If I can catch it on sale there is a good possibility I will pick it up. At the normal price I wouldn't get it unless I had some extra cash to spare. Once again a BIG THANK YOU to Cellucor and SR.com on allowing me the pleasure of trying this amazing product.

September 14, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Awesome Pumps
    • Dense Muscular Pumps
    • Very Consistent
    • Very Expensive
    • 5 Capsules For Effectiveness
    Introduction:

I would like to thank the SR Troops program and Cellucor for the opportunity to review Cellucor's new NO3 Black Chrome Generation 4 formula. For those of you that were here when the first NO3 Black Chrome came out, I was given the opportunity to try that product when it first hit the market. It is great to have the opportunity to have experienced both products and compare.

Pump products are not a staple for me. If I have extra cash to burn, or if they are on sale, bogo etc. I am a buyer. If not, I do not need the extra costs for such products. I think of NO pump products as extra garnish, not necessary, but nice to try every once in a while.

My experience in NO products is vast and goes back to when vanadyl sulfate was marketed as a "pump product" in the 90's. Probably have tried a few dozen different NO products in my lifetime, some great, some so-so and some garbage. Pump products have varying tiers of effectiveness for me and that is the way I like to look at them. Personally, I react quite well to most NO pump products.

Cellucor Experience: I have tried numerous Cellucor products in the past, some great, some I could care less for.

Ingredient Profile-Past NO3BC vs Present NO3CG4:

Everything on this product is basically the same, except Norvaline is no longer in the ingredient profile. They have replaced Norvaline with Nitrosigine (patented), which is Inositol-Stabalized Arginine Silcate.

The Frankie dosing: With the original NO3BC, I took the capsules as directed 60 -90 minutes pre-workout. With NO3CG4, I opened up the capsules and mixed them with my preworkout. Opening up the capsules definitely initiated a pump much faster.

The Dosing Difference:

The original NO3 Black Chrome dosing was based on body weight. The new NO3CG4 is not, its a flat 3 capsules, on an empty stomach, 60-90 minutes prior to your workout.

The Confusion:

I spoke to 3 different reps at Cellucor and was given 3 different reasons, regarding the dosing change with the new product. Not going to get into the specifics, all I will say is if you have a new product on the market, your rep team needs to all be on the same page, in terms of product information for your customers.

Dosing: I started with the as directed 3 capsules, and the pump was ok, then quickly ran it up to 5 capsules 20-30 minutes pre-workout, mixed with my pre-workout drink. Opened the capsules and mixed them in, with my pwo. I only used the product on my workout days.

Mixability: Technically, there is not mixability factor, however, in my case there was. Opened up 5 capsules and mixed them with my pre-workout. It mixed fine and dissolved with ease. This is not true for agmatine sulfate capsules, that does not mix well and floats.

Taste: As directed there would be no taste with the capsules. When mixed in my pwo, I didn't notice any odd or different taste at all.

Effectiveness #DamnDudethatpump:

Starting out with 3 capsules, mixed in my pwo, the pump was ok/decent. After ramping them up to 5 capsules, emptied into my pwo, the pumps were simply awesome. The pump with this product didn't hit me until I was 2 sets in and then it was on. Very dense, muscular pumps in the main body part worked and secondary pumps all around. Many pump products give you that fleshy pump, where you lose your muscularity, not with NO3C4.

I am not a veiny person by any means, and did not experience any veins popping out, but my muscularity was very enhanced and very dense. When I looked in the mirror, when the full pump effects hit, I looked like I was 20 pounds heavier. The pumps were consistent for me with every use of the product

Value #Ouch:

The cheapest I have seen this new formula NO3C4, is $32 for 90 capsules. If my abacus is correct, based on how I used the product above, that would be 18 days of usage at 1.77 per day. That is very steep for me !!!!

Side Effects:

No physical side effects, although the strain on your wallet at 5 capsules, could be deemed a side effect.

Conclusion:

I truly loved this product, this is a Tier 1 pump product in my book, but at a cost. Yes, I had to use 5 capsules for the above effectiveness for me, but the results were consistently present for me.

The pumps were simply amazing. To look in the mirror, with enhanced muscularity, muscle density and to look 20 pounds heavier than the scale, is mind blowing. These were many of the exact same effects I experienced with the original NO3BC formula.

If the product was on sale at a steep discount or bogo, I would definitely buy this product, to experience those effects again.

At least contact Cellucor to get samples first, to see if it's worth a try before you buy.

Overall
    Overall
    4.2
    5.2
    4.1
      September 13, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pumps On Certain Days
    • Too Inconsistent
    • Scary Dyed Capsules
    Thank you to Cellucor for providing NO3 Chrome through the Expert Reviewer and SRTROOPS program on SupplementReviews.com for review, and SR for the chance to review this product! This review covers the 60 serving product in capsule form, read more to find out how well this "Pump" Product stacked up!

Formula
    Seen below in the Supplement Facts image, you can see this product contains a handful of ingredients, some fully disclosed and some in a Proprietary Blend. "For those who aren't aware, Proprietary Blends are ingredients listed in a total mix where the dosages of each are not known. There are many drawbacks to the consumer when the ingredients are given in this way, and can potentially cause harm to you especially when combined with other products of similar ingredients or contraindications." Fortunately with this type of product you won't have much of an issue with "overdosing" on ingredients with other products like a Pre-Workout, in this case it doesn't really play into a inconvenient/dangerous hand with having a Proprietary Blend. I include the supplement label in my reviews in case a product does a non-disclosed ingredient change in such a way you know that the product in this review is the one that matches your label.

NO3 Chrome is just a pump product, and not to be a replacement for Pre-Workout as Cellucor NO Extreme. This product should and could be utilized with any type of Pre-Workout product such as a stim free or pure stimulant based one. NO3 Chrome changed from its predecessor by taking out L-Norvaline and Pycnogenol (pine bark extract) but added Nitrosigine and Citrulline Malate. The only main ingredient that is shown in its full dosage is Arginine Nitrate (NO3-T) which is dosed at 1250mg, but the "Extreme Vascularity Complex" contains the other fun stuff in a Proprietary Blend. I feel the ingredients are well dosed and are not fully a "Pump Product" as there are many other ingredients they could've added to make more complete.

Mixability/Taste/Dosing
    This supplement comes in Capsule form, which proved not issues with Mixability or Taste unless you are like most and decide to open these capsules in order to consume with your Pre-Workout in order to have a quicker effect. The directions state "Take one serving (3 capsules) on an empty stomach 60-90 minutes before training..". I typically would take 3 capsules 60+ minutes before going to the gym, which is a bit difficult to do if you wake up and go to the gym as I do so I had to alter my training schedule. Eventually I did try 6 capsules Pre-Workout 60+ minutes before in order to test the effectiveness of double dosing. Lastly I did end up breaking open the capsules a few times to consume with my Pre-Workout, with 3 initially and 6 on a separate time. There wasn't much of a taste issue with the powder contained in these capsules, but it was covered by the taste of the Pre-Workout.

Effectiveness (5.2/10)
    I tried taking this product in many different ways in order to see the most effectiveness it could provide, and while I did have some times when I was able to tell I felt it was rather inconsistent. The directions do state to "consume this product on a empty stomach 60-90 minutes before training" which is quite a difficult task as mentioned above, but I felt that this product did not perform any better with 90 minutes as it did with 60. A few times I took it on the way to the gym around 30 minutes before, which seemed more effective when in powder form (broke open 3 and 6 capsules as described in the dosing section) but hardly noticeable when in capsule form 30 minutes before. I maintained a diet that had plenty of carbs around 400g a day, and yet while taking NO3 Chrome on a empty stomach the results were hardly noticeable. I will say that I haven't been too responsive to "Pump" products unless it has GM/Hydromax, and vascularity is not something that I have seen as being effective for me with supplementation being a Endomorph body type. I am able to see some vascularity with a quick digesting carb intake, which provides a nice Blue Map City!

At the best use of this product I was able to see that it was indeed working, but it was rather inconsistent overall with more days where I felt it not being noticeable at all. With the advertised effect being "Unbelievable Pumps" it was more "Unnoticable Pumps" in the end for me.

Value (4.1/10)
    This product is newer and yet I don't see it being much cheaper than the initial price of $40 for 90 capsules providing 30 servings as directed, which will run you $1.33 a serving. This is on the higher end especially since it was not very noticeable and was quite inconsistent overall. I feel the value of this product is poor, because it is expensive yet not as effective as the price indicates.

Overall (4.2/10)
    This product proved to be inconsistent and unnoticeable at times, which overall I felt to be ineffective in my experience and thus I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I feel there are many other and more effective pump products out there on the market, and that they have a greater value. Of course Cellucor is the Apple of supplements, and they do use ingredients that are trademarked and that does cost more along with it not being made in the USA which will cost more to import.

I want to say thank you again to SupplementReviews and Cellucor for allowing me the opportunity to review their product NO3 Chrome. Thank you for reading, and comment below!

5.5
      September 7, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pumps On Certain Days
    • Too Inconsistent
    • May Need To Use More Pills

Thanks to cellucor for sending this pump product out for the Troopers to try out. Some people see pump products as a vanity product and not necessary. Im not going to debate whether they are a necessity, but I thoroughly enjoy them and have tried several so I was interested to see how cellucors new G4 NO3 stacked up. Also I had a very small trial bottle of the OG NO3 when it came out years ago so I was also curious to see if they improved on it.

They 1,250mg of their NO3 Technology which is a fusion of L-Arginine and Nitrate. Combining these two is supposed to make pumps fuller and longer lasting than normal. They then have a prop blend of 750mg that includes Nitrosigine a patented product that is arginine bonded with silicate. They claim this helps increase arginine levels in as quickly as 30 minutes and can last up to 3 hours. The profile is then rounded out with Citrulline Malate and Grape seed Extract, but at only 750mg for the whole prop blend these have to be very very underdosed.

I opened up the capsules and emptied them into my preworkout drink and there was very little chage in taste. It requires a few extra shakes towards the bottom but it mixes with the liquid quite well.
    Dosing is recommended at 3 capsules 60-90 minutes before training, I usually went with 3 all the way up to 5 caps around 30-45 minutes before my workouts because that's when I take my pre.

I mixed this with a few different preworkouts, C4 mass, MP Assault black, and couple sample packs I had laying around. I will say this product performed about the same regardless of which PWO it was mixed with. I started out with the recommended dose of 3 caps but after a few days of very little pumps I upped the dose to 4 on some days and 5 on others. This was a very hit or miss type product for me. When the pumps were good they were GREAT, vascularity was off the charts and muscles felt full and stayed pumped long after the workout was over. Leg days seemed to be the most beneficial I could see multiple veins pop up in my quads, and after getting home the veins in my feet were even popping pretty hard. Triceps and shoulders also seemed to respond well and it got painful on a could days while working pushdowns and side laterals(shoulders were swole and have major veins showing). For some reason though my back, chest, and biceps never seemed to look or feel any different while on this. One day I even went with 5 caps and focused of chest and bis for lots of volume and it still didn't seem any different. If I had to guess id say about 15 days on this were pretty good days the rest were very average.

Around $40 for a 30 day supply if you go with the recommended dosage price is very high for a pump product. Regardless of whether it performs or not there are a lot of very effective pump products out there and they average around $20. So with having to use more caps for me I have to rate the value pretty low and would have to run into a heck of a deal to purchase this with my own money.

Side Effects

None that I can remember

Conclusion

A decent product that had its days, but I cant move past the price for this particular product. All the reformulations of this brand seem to be getting worse and not better. If something isn't broke don't fix it, they seem to be going through the line pretty often now taking a little out here and there and adding new things just so they can slap a new label on it and re-release it.