M5 2 in 1 Chrome has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

M5 2 in 1 Chrome Reviews

By: Cellucor

M5 2 in 1 Chrome is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Cellucor. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

M5 2 in 1 Chrome has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

October 31, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Crazy Pumps
  • Vascularity
  • Not A Great Taste
I have just completed my 30 serving tub of M5, cherry limeade flavour. I definitely have mixed feelings about it and will probably have to go into deep thought as to whether or not I will end up purchasing it again in the future. I'll start off with the negative side of the mixed feelings I have towards this product.

Taste (2/10): First of all, the taste of it was absolutely horrid. I could honestly rate it a 2/10. After about 2 weeks of using it, I decided to just scoop 20 grams worth of powder into my mouth and washed it down just to get it over with. The taste almost resembled lime flavoured soap, if you can wrap your head around that... I will explain why I continued to use this product below. The taste was so bad that I honestly thought I could have bought a defective batch or something along those lines.

Value (6/10): This is the most expensive pre-workout on the market. Without any promotions or sales it is about 80$ when all is said and done. The reason I give this product's value a 6, given the ridiculously high price, is due to the fact that it's ingredient profile is definitely in the upper echelon of pre-workout supplements. If you have the money to blow, I definitely would recommend this product.

Ingredient profile (10/10): NO Proprietary blends on the vital ingredients. All of the muscle building ingredients like Creatine, Betaine, Beta-Alanine, Arginine and Citrulline were all clearly and efficaciously dosed in the build portion of this product. I really, really like this and I am definitely satisfied with the dosing and choice of ingredients. In the "ignite" portion, there is a proprietary blend for the stimulants. With that being said, I trust Cellucor's ability to effectively dose a stimulant and after finishing the bottle I can confidently testify that they dosed it well.

Energy (8/10): M5 delivers solid, clean energy. I also really like the fact that I don't need to take any of the "ignite" portion if I was lifting at night. The versatility of this product is definitely a big plus. In comparison to other products, I'd compare the energy I got to Superpump Max. It's got Caffeine, Tyrosine, Rauwolscine and some B vitamins in the ignite portion and I felt that it definitely delivered solid energy that lasted from the beginning of my workout to the end. The high dosage of Beta Alanine was also very noticeable, helping me complete more reps and rest less than normal.

Pump (10/10): This is where this product really shines for me. Every workout with every different muscle group, I would get an insane pump. Hell, I would even get a pump in my calves just walking to the gym. The vascularity and blood flow was bar-none the best I've experienced from a pre-workout supplement. On fridays (AKA the Gun Run, AKA Biceps and triceps), the pump I would get blew me away. Veins popped out that I didn't even knew existed. If you're not really interested in maximizing your pump in the gym then I don't really recommend M5 to you due to the massive price tag.

Side effects: I experience NO side effects while using M5. Other than the vile taste, and vile after-taste, I experienced no adverse effects.

Overall (8/10): I absolutely loved this pre-workout supplement. However, I didn't like paying the amount that I did and for that reason giving M5 an 8/10 still seems generous to me. With that said, I definitely do not regret buying it and recommend it to anybody looking for a quality supplement. You truly do get what you pay for. If you're on a tight budget, this product won't be for you. I enjoyed everything about this product except the taste and price.

October 24, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Crazy Pumps
  • Clean Energy
  • Great All In One
  • Focus
  • Endurance
  • I Think I Depleted My Bank Account
Dat der m5 is about as effective as celltech. I got huge.

First off, big shout out to John from Cellucor headquarters for sending me a container of this to try out. I really enjoyed this. Now lets get it!

Taste Rating: 9/10

Ahhhhhh. M5. An outstanding tasting product. As is most cellucor stuff, correct? I had Fruit Punch. I never ever got tired of drinking this. I had no stomach aches, nothing bad, mixing was flawless. Although a 1 or 2 times I was chewing powder. But besides that, I have nothing bad to say about the taste. Almost perfect.

Again. Outstanding. 3g of beta alanine at max dose, 300mg of caffeine, 3g of leucine, the ingredients go on and on. The pump was outstanding as well. Great focus, cellucor really did a great job formulating this product. If it wasn't for its sky rocket wallet emptying price, this would be top 2 pre's for me anyday.

If you really have extra money to blow, stack this with N03 BC. Whooooo. Gains for days.

Price/Value: 5/10

Sorry. But 82.99 for 30 workouts is stupid. I got this for free, and I loved it. But unless this dropped down to 49.99 or lower, this is off the list of things to buy. Great product, don't get me wrong. But outrageous to say the least. One of the few flaws of this pre-workout.

The only thing that makes this dip is the price. Other than that, I really enjoyed this. Clean energy, Smooth pumps, no stomach issues. Seriously guys, if you see this at clearance or down in price, pick it up. It's worth a try.

Enjoy the review. It's my 6th one! I'm getting better. Have a great day guys.

February 19, 2012

• Taste Not Like C4
First time review!
I've tried Jack'd, 1MR, c4 and N.O. Shotgun for pwo before so i guess I have enoguh to compare it too even though it also has a creatine formula in it.

Overview: Top part of contanier is the"ignite" part and bottom half is "build" which is the creatine formula with extra energey enhaners as well.

Cherrylimeade flaver: Taste is alright kind of tart at first 7/10

Effectiveness... I gave it a 7 because I got the same physical reaction as taking c4 becusase the top part of the container include many of same ingriedents and mixed with the bottom its almost the same with a few extras of course. I got a great pump every day i took it and i always took one scoop from the bottom and two from the top.

Gains... 6'3 204 lbs. I didnt change any other aspect of my supplement or workout routine while taking this and at the end i weighed 209. I gained at about 5 ilbs that i feel are pretty soild mabye loose 1 lb.
My bench went up 20 pounds my 1 rm now is 255 all other body parts went up about 5-10lbs which is good strength gain. 8/10

Mixability... 10/10 for mixability becuase it mixed real smooth and nearly none if any gritty tastee.

Value... I gave it a 7 cause it is pricey

February 8, 2012

• Nitric Oxide
  • Ridiculously Overpriced
I have completed my container of M5 2N1. Previously I have only taken Cellucor's C4 and had good results with it.

First, here is the label with a small explanation of my understanding of each ingredient:

30 Servings Fruit Punch

Serving Size1Scoop(1.07g)
Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving % DV

IGNITE

Folate Aids in red bloodcell formation and growth 250mcg 62%
Vitamin B12 Converts carbs into energy 34mcg 575%

Beta Alanine strength, endurance, tingles 500mg "
Explosive Energy Blend 327mg "

Caffeine Anhydrous (150 Mg) Energy
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine Non-essential amino for alertness and mental arousal
Mucuna Pruriens Mood and sexuality enhancer

Sodium 15mg 1%**
Total Carbohydrates 1g <1%**
Vitamin C 250mg 417%
Magnesium 244mg 61%

L-Leucine Essential amino provides fuel to cell 3000mg "
Creatine MagnaPower® Magnesium Creatine Chelate
Creating attached to mag for better absorbtion 3000mg "
Creatine Nitrate more bio-availability than mono&buffered 2000mg "
Beta Alanine 2000mg "
Arginine AKG Nitro for blood vessel dialation 2000mg "
Betaine HCL Digestive aid 1000mg "
Citrulline Malate Reduce muscle fatigue 1000mg "
Grape Seed Extract antioxidant, flexibility 200mg "

** Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
"  Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients:
Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Beet Juice (Color), Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K)

Taste 7/10

I start with taste because there are some people who will skip to the taste section just because it is that important to them. This has an ok taste to me. It's not quite as smooth as Assault or SP250 but isn't that bad. There is a little hint of an aftertaste that is different from the actual flavor. If it wasn't for that, it would probably be an 8.

I read some people think it's a chemically taste? I did not think so at all.

Effectiveness 7/10

The ignite portion (which I never took by itself) seemed to be some good clean energy. I never felt cracked out on it but had a good boost of energy. The drawback was that a few times I had a tremendous headache right after taking this. Strangely, once I added NO3 BC with it, the headaches went away. One day, I didn't take the NO3 BC just to see if it related and wouldn't you know it, headache again.

The build portion of this was hard to judge. I did add a few pounds and my arms looked fuller but I retained a lotta water in my gut. I did not change my diet any from before to during taking this. I use a lever weight belt so you have to have a screw driver if it ever needs adjusting. Well, while taking this, I had to go up a notch on the belt. I have only retained water with mono back when I took it, never with Green Magnitude or Con-Cret.

While I was able to notice some muscle endurance improvement while on this, it was nothing like I notice with Green Magnitude. My endurance with GM is much better.

Pump 7/10

The pump from this was pretty decent. However, after a couple of weeks with this by itself, I added NO3BC and the pumps were much better and more vascular. A small note on the NO3BC, when I read the directions, I went directly to my weight to get the dosage and used that at 5 caps. Later, I noticed the first line says if used with M5 or C4 then 3 caps regardless of weight. Oh well, I'm not dead.

The pump was nothing more than I get from NitroxII but better than I get from Super Pump 250.

Value 5/10

I debated this one for a while. BB.com would be $2.50/serving of this. Green Magnitude would be $0.70. Add in Jack3d which will average $1.06 serving (at 1.6 scoop per workout average) or Assualt at $1.09 (that would be a lotta creatine with GM), and it's pretty easy to see the poor value of this per serving. **I got mine directly from Cellucor for review purposes.**

Overall 6.5/10

I can't decide to give it a 7 or 6 due to the price. Don't be fooled by the marketing hype about the revolutionary "breakthrough split canister." Don't we already do this? If you use your favorite creatine and PWO, they just aren't in a canister that is connected. Basically think about this; If you could take the lid off of Green Mag and used the Jack3d canister to screw onto the top of it, that's what you got. It is convenient but that's about it. For those of us who know what we are taking, if you need to workout late don't you already just take just one or no scoops of your PWO but still use your creatine? Exactly.

This is a good product. If they come down off the price, I could see it being a good deal at around $50 since that would take it down to $1.66 a serving. That is about what you are paying for your PWO and creatine now. Look for deals on this and give it a try if you find one. Otherwise, just stick with what you are doing and save some money. **I did NOT factor the NO3BC into the price.

February 2, 2012

• Had To Decide Between This Or A New Car..
Despite all the nonsense that has gone on here at SR.com pertaining to Cellucor, their products and their business practices, IMHO and thru my experiences I feel that Cellucor puts out superior quality products for the most part. However, as we all know, their prices are absurdly high on almost every product, with the exception of a few. That being said, I was given the opportunity to try out M5 2in1 free of charge(God knows I would never pay $70 for it!!!) in exchange for a completely non-bias review, and that is exactly what you all will get.
I'll admit that initially I was skeptical of how good M5 could possibly be considering the astronomical price tag, but by the end of the tub I was satisfied and could conclude that it belonged in the upper echelon of PWOs that I have tried.

Profile: 9/10
30 Servings Fruit Punch Supplement Facts Serving Size1Scoop(1.07g) Servings Per Container60 Amount Per Serving % DV
IGNITE
Folate 250mcg 62% Vitamin B12 34mcg 575% Beta Alanine 500mg "
Explosive Energy Blend 327mg "  Caffeine Anhydrous (150 Mg), N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Mucuna Pruriens, Rauwolscine HCL, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin), Pridoxine Phosphate

Supplement Facts Serving Size1Scoop(17.72g) Servings Per Container30 Amount Per Serving % DV
BUILD
Calories 10 Sodium 15mg 1%** Total Carbohydrates 1g <1%** Vitamin C 250mg 417% Magnesium 244mg 61% L-Leucine 3000mg "  Creatine MagnaPower® Magnesium Creatine Chelate 3000mg "  Creatine Nitrate 2000mg "  Beta Alanine 2000mg "  Arginine AKG 2000mg "  Betaine HCL 1000mg "  Citrulline Malate 1000mg "  Grape Seed Extract 200mg "

Both the "˜Ignite' and "˜Build' portions of M5 have a pretty impressive and comprehensive blend of high quality ingredients. My only complaint is the amount of Beta alanine, but it really is not a huge deal. Otherwise, it has one of the best profiles I have seen in a PWO, that's why it gets a 9 out of 10 from me,

Taste/Mixability: 9/10
Personally I can care less about taste and mixability, however since this is a PWO I have to rank it accordingly. I had the fruit punch flavor and I must say that it was pretty pleasant, a bit sweet but nothing overpowering. In terms of mixability, M5 mixed very easily with minimal effort and very little graininess or "˜floaters'. All in all, Cellucor did a good job on the taste and mixability, especially considering it contains Leucine, which is notoriously hydrophobic.

Effectiveness: 8.5/10
I am going to break down M5's effectiveness into 3 separate categories: Energy, Endurance, and Pumps.

Energy: 9/10
Being able to completely control the amount of stims you want to use is a convenient and attractive option that M5 offers. I believe the stim complex is nearly identical to C4's (which I enjoyed), so I pretty much knew what to expect from it. However, when combining the stim complex and "˜Builder' portions of the M5 it exceeded the energy levels I had experienced with just C4.
One scoop of each the "˜Ignite' and "˜Builder' portions provided a nice, steady, clean burst of energy that lasted through my workouts, without any crash or tired feelings afterwards. When combining two scoops of "˜Ignite' with one scoop "˜Builder', there was a much more pronounced burst of energy that lasted for an extended amount of time. IMO the energy from two scoops "˜Ignite' was preferable for my weightlifting sessions. While the single scoop was useful for my cardio and/or wrestling/boxing sessions. Anyway you decide to use it, the energy was clean and long lasting, so thumbs up in that department.

Endurance: 7.5/10
This is a bit harder to quantify than the energy category, but I do feel as though M5 did boost my endurance slightly. The inclusion of Beta Alanine, several other supposed endurance enhancers mixed with the stim complex gave me a little extra drive to pump out more reps or just go longer in general. The endurance effects were not miraculous by any means, but were noticeable. My only complaint, as I mentioned before, was that I had to supplement with extra Beta Alanine, but that's not a big deal as I do so with most PWOs anyways.

Pumps: 7/10
Pumps are really a secondary effect I look for in a PWO, nonetheless some PWOs are much more effective in this area than others. M5 is pretty much in the middle of the road in terms of pumps. They were there for the most part, but nothing to write home about. However, when stacked with NO3BC or NitroxII the pumps were superb. Sometimes they were even a bit too much for my liking. If its pumps you are looking for M5 is decent, but definitely could be better

Overall the effectiveness of M5 was solid throughout the entire container, with very little drop off, if any with continued use. Those of you looking for a stim heavy PWO this probably wont get it done for you. Nonetheless, it has a very solid/comprehensive profile, so it definitely gets my recommendation based on that fact. Additionally, the ability to customize your workouts is an obvious advantage over other PWOs.
The few cons of M5 in my eyes are the price, the slightly under dosed beta alanine, and the fact that it made me crap almost instantly after drinking it. Other than those 3 things, I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with M5 2in1. If you can get it for around $40 its worth it in my eyes, otherwise I cant recommend it based on the $70 price tag. Remember that this is my own, non-bias personal opinion on the product. Not everyone will experience what I did and/or feel the same way about this product, that is why we all do reviews : )

December 29, 2011

• Ridiculously Overpriced
Now that I have completed an entire container of this product I would like to give my review on it.

When I heard this was coming out I was kind of intrigued, I had taken the original m5 and wasn't impressed but I did have good experiences with the original c4 blend. The price of this product can range from $55 to $75.

Ingredient Profile: (8/10)
It's a 2 in 1 a "ignite" pwo and a "build" mix...The actual ingredient profile is pretty good and the build side does not have a prop blend which is a plus. And by splitting it up it does allow you more customization if you're working out late and don't want stims.

Dosing:
I personally used 2 scoops of the "ignite" and 1 scoop of "build" pwo, then 1 scoop of "build" post workout. Dosing this way the container lasts for 30 days

Taste: (7/10)
I got the cherry limeade flavor...I've drank better tasting supps but I've also drank much worse, it wasn't awful and you don't have to chug it to get it down. That being said we don't use supps for the taste I'm just giving you a heads up.

Effectiveness: (7/10)
It works, you do get steady energy in the gym and you don't crash afterwards. The focus is on par with a lot of the pwo on the market and for the most part I got decent results in the gym throughout the entire container. I can't say that it didn't do anything. And I feel like the creatine was effective because I did feel like I could push that little bit more when I was lifting and recovery time did lessen. The results I got were right in line with average supps.

Sides: (4/10).... (10 being terrible sides)
The worst part about this product is the stomach issues, I've used super pump (dump) and I have to say this was worse, 10 min after taking it you are headed to the bathroom. Normally my stomach adjusts to this but I had this side throughout the entire can. Never felt "stimmed out" like some have said but I have a high tolerance to stims so maybe that was just me.

Value: (4/10)
Even at its "sales" price of $55 it's a little ridiculous and if you pay full price ($70) you must have a wad of cash to blow on supps. The product does provide results but you can get similar and imo even better results with cheaper products.

Overall: (6/10)
IMO it is a average product with a solid idea behind it (splitting stims and the creatine) but the price that you are asked to pay takes away from its attractiveness. At a lower price that is comparable to other products on the market it would be a solid product but as of now I would point people in a different direction. Hope this helped

December 22, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • No Crash
  • Easy To Mix
  • Ridiculously Overpriced
  • Had To Decide Between This Or A New Car..
If you're considering this product, you must have a wad of cash burning a hole in your pocket. I'm still not entirely sure what convinced me to buy it, but I carried a tub of this out of GNC.

Part of what caught my eye was the "Customizable Workouts", which does have some use if your workout times vary from mornings to late evenings, because then it's nice to have a precise control of the caffeine content.

And then I saw it says "With N03" and I automatically assumed it was the arginine nitrate used in the N03BC. Wrong. I feel this is entirely misleading. It's got creatine nitrate, which is not a bad thing at all... just a bit disappointing when you think its arginine nitrate.

EFFECTIVENESS-

Cellucor makes a good product no doubt, and this one is right up there with the quality of their other products. This gave me quick and clean feeling energy. No jitters, no crashing either. I have a sensitive stomach, and I didn't experience any issues here as well. Also, I noticed a pretty decent pump with this, which is always a good thing.

GRADE- A

MIXABILITY-

This stuff mixes up pretty darn well, and I feel its due to higher quality of the raw ingredients used in this. I've noticed on a lot of my preworkouts when I stir them that there's this weird thing happening where there's a transparent film on top of the liquid, and the liquid is spinning but the film is stationary. I've figured out that it's beta alanine that doesn't want to disolve. This stuff mixes up just fine, and I get the beta tingles pretty strong so I know it's got a good amount of it in here.

Grade- A+

TASTE-

I got the fruit punch flavor. Nothing to write home about, but it's one of the better tasting products out there. They do a good job of masking the horrid taste of the ingredients in this (have you ever tasted straight caffeine?!!).

Grade- B+

VALUE-

I guess I just had money to burn at the time, but I honestly now feel like it's insulting that they want $60-70 for this. Even if it was the most effective and best tasting preworkout known to man, it's still too much to pay. Period.

GRADE- F

PRODUCT PACKAGING-

Cellucor has badass packaging, and I absolutely love their containers. Whenever someone would come into my office, the first thing they noticed was the container on my shelf haha. It just looks cool and it's functional!

GRADE- A+

OVERALL-

It's a novel idea, and a good product in all reality. But the price just breaks the deal. Maybe if they added in some arginine nitrate, then it would justify the price a little more. But even then, it's too pricey.

I had good workouts while taking this, but I can get just as good of a workout AND eat my steak if I buy M5 2 in 1's cheaper cousin C4 for a third of the price of what this stuff costs.

December 18, 2011

• Taste Not Like C4
  • Medicine Flavor Kinda
  • Not A Great Taste
Product Profile: 9/10

M5 Extreme is something completely new to the supplement industry featuring 2 products in one convenient canister. This is really a great idea and makes for ease of dosing to fit your goals and workouts. I love being able to use the doses that fit my workouts especially if I'm doing a workout at night where I can then only use a scoop of the BUILD formula.

I love that the BUILD Formula is not a proprietary blend and you can actually see how much your getting of each ingredient. The ingredients are also in high doses which is great and shows to "dusting" like some other products have done by hiding behind the prop blend. While the N03 formula does have a prop blend I certainly can tell that the ingredients are there because they work!

Taste: 5/10

This is the most disappointing area of the product. The Cherry Limeade tastes very chemically and the closest thing I can compare it to is some cheap Halloween candy. It's alright to drink but not something I would look forward to or enjoy sipping before heading to workout.

Energy: 8/10

Energy was pretty solid. It was a smooth & clean energy which lasted for the duration of the workout. There was also no crash following my workouts or later in the day. I find the sweet spot for me to be 1.5 Scoops of the N03 Formula for energy.

Focus: 7/10

This product will give you better focus for your workouts but it is not up amongst the best in this category unfortunately. You will notice abit more mental awareness and clarity though which will help to keep your focus on hitting the weights hard. This is one of the most important things that I look for in a pre-workout because I find that even if my energy levels aren't up to par the focus can overshadow that and still help me get a great workout.

Endurance: 8/10

I find that this product does a good job at helping me get through long grueling workouts. I have been cutting of late and sometimes the endurance really can be tough due to lack of carbohydrates in my diet. This product did the trick for almost every workout.

Overall: 7.5/10

Overall this is a good product if your looking for versatility and flexibility for your workouts. If the taste were better this would be getting a better rating but that aside it is certainly a pre-workout to consider for your next purchase.

December 14, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vascularity
  • Nitric Oxide
  • Great All In One
This is my first review here on the site.

I have used M5 Extreme 2in1 for 3 weeks now (nearly a full container) I feel it's enough time to provide a thorough review of it. I really, really like the fact that the stims (Ignite) are separated from the "build" portion of M5. If I had too much coffee in the morning, I can lighten the dose of Ignite, but still get the rest of the product effects in the "build" portion. I generally go with 2 scoops of Ignite, and 1 to 1.5 scoops of BUILD (I'm 6'1" 225, so a bit more build won't hurt)

1st and foremost of any supplement you use: TASTE. I have the fruit punch flavor and it's really, really good. That said, some may find it pretty tart/sour, but you can easily adjust that with the amount of water you put in. Me, I use only about 6oz (12 is recommended) of water and the taste is great.

Side Effects: Zero - even when using 2 scoops of Ignite (full blown stim intake). I didn't have any nausea, gas etc. with this. The energy is very, very clean with the Ignite portion. You don't feel cracked out and you don't feel like your coming off of something when it washes out. The creatine in M5 doesn't irritate my GI system like regular monohydrate does (this is a plus for my wife)

Results: I used my chest workout as the benchmark for this. Since I ran it three weeks so far, I figured that was a good test. I run a 5 day split, with Chest on Monday, Arms Tuesday, Back Wednesday, Shoulders Thursday and Legs Friday. I ran the exact same chest workout each of the three times. Bench Press Week 1: 205x10, Week 2: 210x10, Week 3 (Monday 12.12.11): 215x10! At just under an 8% increase in 3 weeks, I think the strength portion is def. there. I also brought deadlifts up a bit over the last three weeks.

Diet remained nearly the same throughout (about 3300cals/day, with at least 250g protein). I didn't add in any other new supplements - just continued my regular ol fish oil caps, multivitamins and Whey protein powder.

Overall, I am pleased with M5 Extreme 2in1 (Gen 3). Extra points to Cellucor for the textured carbon fiber packaging! As for pumps, they're great. Vascularity is where this shines for me. I'm not a low body fat person (around 15%), but I still get a decent bicep vein and can even get the veins at the top of my pecs to start popping out. If I had one con, it would be cost - but as the old saying goes "You get what you pay for". Cellucor doesn't sell crap - you're getting your $$ worth with M5 Extreme 2in1.

December 6, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Crazy Pumps
  • Vascularity
  • Great All In One
This product is awesome. Customize your preworkout to your liking...who hasn't wished that they could have done that in the past? There are those days when we don't need the extra energy boost, and there are some days where we need extra, but this would require us to spend money on a bunch of different products. Not anymore, you can purchase one and customize it anyway you'd like.

The "energize" compound located in the top section of the container is where you get all of your stims, BA and such. The "build" compound contains your pump ingredients, BCAA and all of that fun stuff. Very easy to use container.

The taste is also very enjoyable. I always use at least one scoop of "build" in a shaker cup with some ice. After a good 20 seconds if shaking, it's all mixed up and reminds me a lot of a tastie lemonade/cherry Koolaid flavor.

I'm not going to rank the taste, pump and energy for the simple fact that it all depends on how you mix YOUR preworkout.

Great product!