COR Performance Creatine Reviews

Overall
Overall
  May 2, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Muscle Fullness And Density
  • Stackable
  • Minimal Water Retention
  • Taste A Little Rough
  • But Masks Easily When Mixed.
I have been taking creatine for about three months now. I lifted for a little bit before hand and then started creatine while lifting. It didn't really make a difference in working out but gaining muscle and bulkiness were a result of the creatine. I did bulk up real nice using this product and that's what I expected so I was satisfied and still am. The only thing that could be improved about this product is maybe providing it in different flavors which I'm pretty sure Cellucor recently did.

Taste: (6/10)
The only way I can bare to drink it is by mixing it with orange juice. It almost has a cinnamon taste to it when you don't mix it with something like orange juice. Mixing it with something else that is healthy for you also helps as well.

Mixability: (8/10)
When mixing this product with orange juice I have noticed that it kind of has a grainy texture to it. I also noticed that if you don't stir it occasionally after every drink, it seems to kind of sit at the bottom of the cup.

Effectiveness: (9/10)
Since using this product, I have filled up and became pretty bulky like I wanted to. With that being a result, I notice progress as well so that's a good thing. Especially using this product stacked on another cellucor product I intake it makes results even better.