Cor-Performance Creatine Reviews

By: Cellucor

FORUM TOPICS
Cor-Performance Creatine is a Creatine Monohydrate Product manufactured by Cellucor. It consists primarily of creatine monohydrate which is the oldest, most researched form. It is tried and true and is commonly seen as 'CreaPure' in today's products. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Overall
Overall
(SR paid for product; Cellucor did not participate)

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Strength
  • Cheap
  • Supports Gains

What is going on guys? I've got a great creatine monohydrate for you today. This is the most effective creatine type that I have used in alongside my training and I hope that It does the same for you! Cellucor is a respected brand in my opinion as it has some of the best selling pre-workout (lord knows how it sells as well as it does) that even my non-lifter friends know about. I'd like to thank SR and Clipper for making this review possible. Without further ado, let's dive right in.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5g)
    Servings Per Container: 72
    Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 5g
    Other Ingredients: None

This product is exactly what it claims to be. Just 100% micronized creatine monohydrate with no added fillers. You're getting exactly what you pay for without any unnecessary baggage that comes along with some other products that put in ingredients that so times do not even correlate to the product itself. Cellucor describes micronized creatine like this, "Micronizing Creatine Monohydrate breaks it down into smaller molecules, which helps improve the speed of digestion. Put simply the faster you digest creatine the faster it can go to work on your muscles."

Taste: Flavorless, HOWEVER, If you mix this product by itself in water you will receive an unpleasant, bitter taste. I would highly recommend mixing this in with your pre or post workout supplements to avoid this unwanted flavor.

Mixibility: It dissolves very easily into 8 ounces of water after few good shakes. It mixed thoroughly every single time without any issues

Dosage: I took 1 serving on non training days and on training days pre-workout until I achieved the 40 serving rule set by our fellow troopers. I would recommend taking this daily to achieve saturation levels and about 15 mins pre-workout. However, I must add that the timing of when you take creatine is, in my opinion, less important than just making sure that you're getting a clinical dose on a daily basis.

Why creatine? "Creatine Monohydrate is a legendary ingredient that has numerous clinical studies supporting its use and effects. Creatine is found in many different foods including red meat and fish, and due to its muscle building benefits, supplementing additional Creatine into your diet can support your lean mass building goals." From Cellucor's website

Here are the main claims the product is supposed to fulfill: Increase in strength, promote lean muscle mass, and feature micronized creatine for better absorption.

Increase in strength? I would say the noticeable strength increase came at about the end of week 2 (a common time for the muscles to become officially 'saturated' with creatine). Yes, it could take slightly longer for some people, but for me at least it was around 14 days. You'll notice an increase in strength for your compound lifts *if you are following a proper training regimen.* If you just sit on the couch and expect creatine to be some magic powder for you then i'm sorry to tell you that you're in the wrong place.

Promote lean mass gain? If you are following a proper training regimen AND meeting your macronutrient requirements to optimally support muscle growth then yes creatine can help you pack on lean mass. It's harder to tell if you are gaining lean mass but from my experience I could tell a slight growth in my arm size and by the weight gain on the scale. Now, of course that is mainly due to the fact that I am on a lean bulk. I also know that some of that weight that i gained is also fat which is to be expected when your body is in a caloric surplus.

Better absorption? I honestly can't really tell if there was any truth to this. I didn't feel like it did anything g faster than I would've expected with my diet and training habits, however, I also can't completely rule it out by saying that it didn't. I'm sorry but that's about the best answer i can give for this one.

I found this product for $7.19 on allstarhealth.com
    That's almost 9 cents per serving!! Anything that has the benefits of creatine for that price is a must add to any stack.

Side Effects

NONE (no bloating)

Conclusion

I really enjoyed using this product. Creatine is one of the most heavily researched supplements out there and for good reason.

• dmf8625
      April 7, 2018

How did you take or stack this with the Beast Sports Nutrition Creature? Based on the run dates, it looks like they overlapped for 50% of the time.

April 7, 2018

Once I started this product, I moved using Beast to before my morning training sessions!

• mhseaver670
      April 7, 2018

So you took this with beast creature and pes ergonine? How many grams of creatine do you need a day? Take a day? How do you know which was doing what? I hate being a *** about it and pointing it out. But I think you are being a supplement temptress. There is too many things overlapping that are the same thing. Your last excuse with "extreme stim" . Are your " extreme creatining" now?
      Seriously if I was you I would not claim one single sample until you do all the reviews you have going on now.

April 7, 2018

Mhsweaver you're exactly right and I'm doing exactly that. The high claim capacities were tempting at the time but after all the shotback I'm literally just cleaning out my inventory before even looking at claiming another product. Once again I reiterate it was never my intention to "cheat the system" I love SR and I love the opportunity I have to educate others about supplements in a mostly corrupt industry. My PES review will be absolutely be delayed as I'm not close to finishing it. At the time using beast in the morning and monohydrate in the afternoon did not seem like a big deal. Ever since my last review I feel like I'm stepping on nails. I'm just trying to give these companies honest reviews like they signed up for. Seaver, you're right!! I won't be claiming anything else until I'm up to date on all my claimed products.

April 7, 2018

I only ask that you look at my reviews for substance/what they are. I tried really hard on this one to start my "comeback" of trust

• Brotein
      April 7, 2018

I think you're missing the point here, Blake. If you were using both Cor-Performance and Beast, which are both creatine supplements, how can you know which one is doing what, exactly?
      Then you add Ergonine on top of all of that which also has creatine, and the picture becomes extremely unclear.

You had to have known this while you were claiming all of these...correct?

• deBruijn
      April 7, 2018

I gave this review a thumbs up before I read these comments. How do you know which creatine is working and which one isn't?

• kaka
      April 8, 2018

Pointing out the overlaps doesn't make you an a *** mhseaver670.

Blake on your first half run you overlapped this with Beast Sports Nutrition Creature (60 servings) and an the last half with Ergonine (30 servings) while this product has 62 servings. How can you determine the effectiveness?

"The high claim capacities were tempting at the time but after all the shotback I'm literally just cleaning out my inventory before even looking at claiming another product" The most ridiculous excuse i have ever heard in SR. I abused the system several times because it was "tempting" and cleaning your inventory while using 2 similar products lol. Maybe wait until you finish them one by one? Yes it was never your intention to cheat the system but you did several times. You didn't knew anything i guess, right?

My second point is that there is no "40 servings rule". You are trying to fool us again. Someone can write a review after 40 servings if the product has a lot more servings but it isn't obligatory. Especially if you are using another 2 similar products and you simply can't determine the effectiveness. If you exceed these 40 servings noone will say anything to you.

Lastly, a person that clearly abuses the SR system talking about "I have to educate others about supplements in a mostly corrupt industry" just LOL.