Chrome P6 Extreme has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Overall
  August 21, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength
  • Lean Muscle
  • Increase Test
  • Blocks Estrogen
  • Libido
Hi, well, I don't unnerstand why anyone in their 20's would want a test booster and how they can tell if it even works.. this is just the opinion of an old dog.

I've tried many test boosters...Test Power, Test Freak, T-bol, Isa-test...

This is a subjective opinion... This product is very expensive. The reason I like it is... it's smooth; no upset, no aggression, nothing to get in the way of training hard, playing squash, and bein a little frisky. Also, some of the above boosters come on strong and wane towards the end of a cycle. This gives results all through.

If I have the bread, yes, I'd get this again. If I didn't, I'd get Test Powder and Powerfull.

I wonder about adding some DA to this..but it's expensive enough...

How do I know it works? The ever popular morning wood.. amazing at my age...60... playing 2 + hours of squash. Insane, yes, I pay for it...but it's sooooo much fun. And more sets, not looking to blow out my tendons. Also, like Prime, this gives that full muscle feeling.. I dig that! I wanted more stamina to do more sets, and this gives me that lil extra help to do one more.

I'm not gonna be the guy who sits in a chair and watches reruns of Matlock.. however, a lil help at my age is cool... Nobody I play in squash is my age, they all are 15 or more years younger.. I can still beat them with, like I say a lil help. I can in part judge how these products work by how I feel at the end of a match. And P6 helps me finish the match with some energy.

Thanks