Chrome P6 Extreme has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Chrome P6 Extreme Reviews

By: Cellucor

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 9)
Click here to show all Chrome P6 Extreme reviews.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength
  • Lean Muscle
  • Increase Test
  • Blocks Estrogen
A big thanks to Petey for supplying an extra size bottle (180 count) of Chrome P6 from Cellucor. This is the 3rd generation natural test booster from Cellcor.

One of the nice traits that Cellucor possesses is they continually refine and reformulate their products, searching for better ingredients, better blends and continual research to provide the consumer with a better overall product.

With that said, I have never tried the previous versions of P6 but while speaking at length with Adonislike, the older previous generation is a lot higher quality. This is somewhat disappointing, but given Cellucor's attempt to continually increase the quality with reformulation, sometimes you may miss the mark.

Now with the review.

How I ran it: I ran this for 45 days (~6.5 weeks). 2 pills in the mid morning and 2 pills before bed.

My routine: As most know I focus on supersets, dropsets, etc... I took down my cardio to only 1 day per week while running this cycle to ensure I would focus on mass gains.

Supplement Stack: Muscle Pharm Combat, Gatorade Powder, SAAs, P6 and Jack3d Micro. I was completely off creatine while on this cycle.

Effectiveness 8.75: This product says it delivers strength, stamina and lean mass gains. In my case I definitely noticed strength and lean mass gains, however stamina was relatively unchanged and recovery was relatively unchanged.

As a frame of reference for a few lifts, before P6 my Weighted pullup was 65# for 8 reps. After the cycle I was pulling 80# for 6-7 reps. Decline Barbell was noticeably increased from 205x9 to 225x12. Additional increased in flat bench, squats and military presses were noticeable.

This product delivers on it's promises.

Weight pre cycle was 189.5; Post cycle was 192.5 Now that may not seem like much, but I have been at a plateau for a past 3-4 months at ~190.

A criticism of P6 is how it did not lean you out as much I would expect from a natural test booster. I would have expected to lean out slightly more, however I had upped my calories 500 per day which most likely negated some of the more noticeable leaning effects.

Value 6.5: This is where P6 does not fair as well, but still performs. At roughly ~$100 with a gold card at GNC, so 70-80 online it is one of the most expensive natural test boosters on the market. However you are paying for the quality of Cellucor and I get upset when people give low value ratings based on price solely. When judging price you need to take into account multiple factors including price, quality of the ingredients, quality of the manufacturing processes at the supplement company and the results based on the price. Given all of these factors, it fairs well in my opinion.

Conclusion: One of the largest positives regarding this and all of Cellucor's products is the quality ingredients, the significant amount of research, continued reformulations and results of their products.

Is P6 a perfect product? By all means, NO. However it is a solid natural test booster that provides solid results with solid, proven, quality ingredients.

Bladeski seal of approval.

• FlashSunday
    September 29, 2012

Nice gains on those lifts and good review as always!

• Clipper83

Mine is still better....

• kris65

Excellent review Blade.

• chichistrong
    September 29, 2012

I've been interested in this supplement for so long, but the price keeps me away from it. I do see your point why certain products are a lot more expensive than others, but damn regular price is 0_o

• jmlstocks
    September 29, 2012

Solid review, some very nice increases on your lifts

• VonBoom
    September 30, 2012

Thanks for the review, man. Been thinking about trying this one for a while, despite the steep price.

• December 22, 2013

How did you run this product? Just asking because results vary alot with this product