Chrome P6 Extreme has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength
  • Lean Muscle
  • Increase Test
  • Blocks Estrogen
  • Libido
  • Became More Edgy!
  • Little Pricey
I have been on this site for some time now but this will be my first review.

First, I would like to mention that this is the first "Test Booster" I have used. I say that keeping in mind that I have tried tribulus, yohimbi, and stinging nettle at times as well.

I took P6 for two months (two Bottles). The first month I didn't notice enough for me to say it made a difference one way or the other. I chalked it up to my diet not yet being in check or not spending enough time in the gym. The second month though, I began to see some definite gains.

My overall weight didn't change, as I stayed right at the 200lb mark, but my physique and build definitely saw improvements.

My diet consisted of primarily chicken and veggies with protein shakes between meals to increase my protein intake. My exercise program consisted of working out five days a week of moderate to heavy lifting.

Overall affectivenes and what I noticed out of the P6 was awesome. I saw the gains I wanted while taking it. I had a huge amount of endurance when I was in the gym, regardless of what pwo I was on. I had energy all day long. This is saying a lot considering I eliminated all caffiene from my diet with the exception of whatever was in my pwo. (I like my fair share of caffiene, so that's saying something!)

The one thing I did notice with the P6 though, is that my temper was MUCH shorter at the end of the cycle. I definitely was a bit edgier when I was taking this, than when I am not taking it. That would really be my only word of caution for this product, is that it has a good chance of shortening your temper in regards to even the littlest of things.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed everyone!

• Clipper83
    February 4, 2013

You asked for constructive criticism, so here it is. Try breaking it into sections(dosage/effectiveness/value/etc.). Check out some of the more well known members on the site and try their formats.

• TMan2004
    February 4, 2013

Thanks man. Thought process going in was to follow there format, then I just started writing.