C4 Ripped On-The-Go Reviews

By: Cellucor

(Better than 48% in Pre-Workout > Stimulant)

C4 Ripped On-The-Go is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Cellucor. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall
(SR paid for product; Cellucor did not participate)
  March 26, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:

What up SR familia! Shout out to SR for picking this up on their own for us to try! Would be nice if Cellucor would get on the SR train. Lately at work i have been super busy so i have needed to get up early and go workout rather than on my lunch. With that being said, its a hassle to bring my pre back and forth from home so it was nice to just grab one of these on the way out of the door in the morning and drink during my drive.

C4 Ripped contain 1g of carb, 30mg of niacin, 500mcg of B6, 250mcg of folic acid, 35mcg of B12, 75mg of sodium and then 4.73g of prop blend containing (Beta-Alanine, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Green Coffee bean extract, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous (200mg), Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract. That is the only downfall of this, the dreaded prop blend.

I received the Berry lemonade which was extremely good! I do not have a good comparison for taste, but it was some of the better pre's i have tried. Especially for pre-mixed! Their is no mix ability here since it was pre-made. Dosing is 20-30 minutes for your workout. I'd say it was closer to the 20 mark. Even if i took it last minute it starting kicking in quick while at the gym.

As for effectiveness, i was extremely pleased with C4 on the go ripped. I was very hesitant of trying the C4 as i was not a big fan of the original. However, this got me to change my mind completely. Within 20 minutes of taking this i could start feeling the slight tingle and burst of energy to help me endure my workout. One benefit of going in the morning is i get to workout out a little longer than i do on lunch so i was able to get more sets/reps with being fatigued. My pumps were more amplified and I could see my veins popping out so thats an ego booster for me. As for weight loss, i did not lose any but I wasn't trying too either. I did feel and think i looked like I got a little leaner. I know that was due to being able to workout harder. I did not increase my weight much but my reps went up. Almost forgot, I did not crash later in the morning after taking this. I also liked that it only had 200mg of caffeine compared to other with 350. I did not feel like i was overloading my body when i would drink my coffee each day as well.

As for value, i found this for $35 online for a 12 pack. That is just shy of $3 a piece. Which is not bad when a monster energy drink is $2.50 and its not good for you at all. The $3-$4 price is about right for all the other pre's on the go so its right inline.

Side Effects

I experience no side effects from this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, i would highly recommend C4 Ripped on the Go. It completely changed my mind on the C4 product and i would definitely buy this again just to have on the back burner for my morning workouts even when works lets up. So if any of you have had the same previous experience with C4 products i would recommend giving this a try even if its picking up a single from your local supplement shop to try. Thanks again SR!!
    • Berry Lemonade: 9/10