NRage Reviews

By: CellShock

Pre-Workout > Pump
NRage is a Pump Product manufactured by CellShock. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

April 4, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pumps
Got this from Nutrishop and paid about $50 which is more than I wanted to. They sell other nitric oxide boosters like nitrix by bsn for about $10 less, but the guy convinced me by giving me a sample to workout with before i bought the bottle.

I loved this product, and saw big increases in Vascularity and pump I felt when working out. Particularly on arm day it was an amazing product. I have used Nitrix, and this stuff is definitely worth the extra $10.

I am on a second bottle now. They tried to get me to take it with a sister product called N'fuse, which is a Kre-alklyn creatine and I was told would give me even more pump and strength gains. Maybe in the future I will try it but can't afford it today. (another $50)

I had no side effects, and enjoy the look of veins bulging out of my arms. This has to be helping with the nutrient delivery!

I use this with protein. During the last bottle I used some Pro-complex and some Protein Synthesis.

September 17, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pumps
    N'Rage by Cellshock is a pretty rare product. For example I have been searching all over the internet for prices but I picked mine up from Nutrishop in Southern California. I believe Nutrishops are the exclusive retail outlet for Chellshock products. If I am wrong and if anyone knows other online places to find these products let me know.

N'Rage is a nitric oxide booster, a vasodilator, and pump boosting product by CellShock. Proper dosage is 3-Tablets prior to working out. Each bottle of N'Rage includes 60 servings.

A serving of N'Rage consists of a proprietary blend of 3,135 mg of the following:

-Arginine AKG: produces Nitric Oxide and delivers it to your muscles for huge pumps
    -GPLC: Improves energy, boosts cardiovascular function, and improves athleticism
    -Beta Alanine: good for improved physical performance
    -Citruline Malate: an essential amino acid. Supports body fat loss, the production of hgh, and increased muscle mass
    -L-Norvoline: Inhibitor of nitric oxide production and works in conjunction with Arginine to boost NO production.
    -L-Histidine HCI: an essential amino acid. Improves muscular function.

As you can see N'Rage packs all the ingredients to be a great Nitric oxide booster and athletic performance enhancing supplement.

I did get pretty good pumps on this product. I noticed strength gains every few workouts but nothing consistent. My endurance increased on this product.

I stacked N'Rage with T-BLAST by NLA as well as N' Sane pre-workout by CellShock. I found all of these at my Redondo Nutrishop.

I noticed increased energy during workouts.

I was not blown away by the strength increase, muscular endurance, but the pumps were pretty impressive.

Overall this Nitric Oxide booster performed well and got my muscles pumped up during workouts. I will continue to buy.