Creatine > Kre-Alkalyn

NFuze is a Kre-Alkalyn Product manufactured by CellShock. It is a pH buffered version of creatine monohydrate. It is a more stable version of the traditional version. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Creatine > Kre-Alkalyn

Overall
Overall
  May 19, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • You Can Only Find It At Nutrishop
N'Fuze is CellShock research's creatine product. This was the first ever kre alkalyn I ever bought and I am happy to say I was more than satisfied to use it.

Ingredient Profile: This is a kre-alkalyn product. But it also has other things like Beta Alanine and insulin mimickers to help with the absorption. I first thought this stuff might be under dosed, but I the effectiveness proved me wrong.

Effectiveness: This stuff was effective as hell. I felt stronger and less sore. This has also helped me to build some muscle and increase my strength. It was pretty awesome.

Dosing: I dosed this 3 pre-workout and 3 post-workout with my protein shake on workout days. On off days, I would either take 3 in the morning or 3 at night before I went to bed.

Cost: This is where n'fuze scares people. Even though it's creatine, it's 50 bucks. I feel like this is why I would not buy n'fuze again.

Overall: This was a great creatine. Although it was expensive, it was awesome. I got strength gains and built some muscle. But I am going to cycle off creatine but I will be finishing up my 80 serving container of Green MAGnitude. I highly recommend it. The sad part is you can only buy this at nutrishop.

Advertisement: