Kettlebell Reviews

By: Cap Barbell

Kettlebell is a Workout Equipment Product manufactured by Cap Barbell. It is designed specifically for workouts and can maximize results and time spent working out.

Overall
Overall
  September 9, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Versatile
  • Increases Strength
  • Physique Changer
  • Improves Cardio
I had the pleasure of training with kettlebells all four years of high school in my weightlifting class. My strength and conditioning coach used to incorporate Olympic lifting into our routines however once he discovered these, his weight room completely changed.

If your are looking to really blast through any platuea i would suggest trying these out, they are very versitile in that they can be used for swings, snatches, clean and press, deadlifts, get ups, pullups, pushups and even bicep curls!

My coach had these in every weight from 5 pounds to 150 pounds. Working out with kettlebells not only changed my physique but made me at least 50% stonger than what i was before using them, i saw every aspect of my lifts dramatically increase with bench press, deadlifts, squats, dips, and not to mention how easy I could perform bodyweight pullups.

These kettlebells even offer a huge benefit with cardio because while performing all the movements with these it is also the most intense cardio session you will ever have, running or a stair stepper has nothing on these.

i was not sure how to rate the value because i trained with these for free but they seem veryyy expensive online or even at dicks, so thats why i gave them a 6 for value.