True Mass 1200 Reviews

By: BSN

True Mass 1200 is a Weight Gainer manufactured by BSN. It is a protein based supplement that has additional calories from carbohydrates and fats. It is meant to add additional calories for the body in order to assist with weight and muscle mass gain.

Click here to read our
Ultimate Mass Gainer Guide

Overall
Overall
  January 14, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
    When I purchased true mass 1200, I bought the 10 lbs bag of vanilla ice cream and used the it about an hour after my workout. The 10 lbs bag was only 15 servings with 2 very large scoops per serving. the amount wasn't too big of a deal but a blender required!

When I first started, I weighed 195.4 lbs with 15.8% body fat. I took the True Mass 1200 once a day, each day, until the 15 days were over and the product was done. when I was done I weighed 211.4 lbs w/ 18.1% body fat!! I was expecting some gains from the product but was blown away on the scale. I didn't appear to have gained much fat at all, the muscles were looking bigger tho! my goal was 8 lbs gain!

during the cycle of the true mass I worked out 5 days a week, 4 days weight lifting and a cardio day. while taking this product, I was taking n.o. xplode from bsn for pre workout, animal stak, kre-alkalyn, and syntha 6 from bsn.

the product over all was wonderful! the vanilla tasted pretty good but I did add a few things to the shake. the instructions were clear and easy to follow. there were no side effects from taking this product, sometimes feeling a little bloated from taking in so much but that was extremely minor!

If anyone was looking for a good meal replacement gainer I would recommend this product to anyone!

• Meuth
      February 26, 2015

Once again, just a suggestion to add the protein amount. This is a much better review with more personal experiences though.