Evotest has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Evotest Reviews

By: BSN

Evotest is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by BSN. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Evotest has been reported as discontinued.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Largely Increased Libido
  • God Awful Taste
First a huge thanks to Eric Hart from BSN for giving me the opportunity to run this stack. The stack consisted of Syntha-6 Isolate, Evotest, Nitrix 2.0, Cellmass 2.0 N.O.-Xplode 2.0, and 2 containers of AminoX.

I will start with the taste since that is the first thing you will notice.

Taste 2/10. This was not a highlight of this product at all, it tasted like rotten Tang and left a very odd feeling (almost a tingling, chilling effect) in the back of my throat and a lasting aftertaste as well. The aftertaste is by far the worst part, and to this day this is the only supplement I have drank that almost required a chaser, sometimes I actually did need one. Tried mixing this with 4oz of water, 6 oz of water, 4/6oz of water and a scoop of Cellmass, 4/8oz of water and a scoop of Blue Razz AminoX, 4 and 8 oz of Orange Juice, 2oz of water for a quick shot (Never again), 4/6/8oz of powerade (fruit punch) and cellmass, and a few others. The best I found was 8oz of Strawberry flavored water (Non-Carbonated Water Coolers from Hy-vee) and a scoop of Cellmass as well, drowned out the taste during the consumption but the nasty after taste still lingered for a few minutes only not as strong.

And Holy carbonation! Just dropping this into the water and it starts fizzing and bubbling up like you see in an old movie of an evil masterminds laboratory. After you shake it up, make sure you point it AWAY from your face as opening the blender bottle made the hinge part of the lid fly open. Mixing it with another carbonated drink/supplement (AminoX or the carbonated Water Cooler) almost felt dangerous.

Last notes about the carbonation. When you drop the powder in, either let it just bubble up for awhile and let the gasses escape, or when shaking it make sure to release it often, my ceiling actually got some on it because I didnt release any slowly after some very vigorous shaking, and dont inhale any of the powder flying through the air after opening the EvoTest container, you'll choke and cough something fierce.

Dosing 6/10. Its just 1 scoop with 4-6oz of water twice a day, only real complaint here is that I have to drink this twice a day, when I dont even want to once a week. The bottle I was sent was a two week container, they also sell a 4 week container, and the label says to discontinue use after 3 weeks. Why, Im not exactly sure since most others tell you to take for up to two months, but those companies dont normally have this many ingredients in them either.

Effectiveness 8.5/10 I am only 26 years old and I have been diagnosed with very low Testosterone (known for over a year now), so it makes this a bit difficult, that and knowing this is a two week container makes it almost impossible to judge strength or size gains. I can say this, my libido was very high on this. I went from not caring one way or the other if I get any for several weeks, to going at it with my girlfriend 6-10 times a week, that really is not an exaggeration either. Not to mention, when it was time to finish some fun with my girlfriend, the end result was intensified a bit as well. I started feeling the effects in libido after just 4 or 5 days, this could have been a placebo effect but I dont normally get those.
Can I say this did a huge amount for my strength gains? Quite possibly, I did feel stronger and was able to lift longer. Did I get an alpha male feeling? Unfortunately no. Can I say this gave me gains in size? Either this, the Cellmass, the Nitrix, or a combination of them all certainly did. When I first saw it was just a couple week container I figured it was pointless, that Ill see nothing in this short of time, but Ill be damned if my arms didnt seem a bit bigger and harder at the end, the girlfriend noticed as well and couldnt stop grabbing at them.

Side note to add, this stuff gave me really bad acne the entire time I was on it, and the acne, and rise in libido lasted for a week or more afterwards.

Ingredient profile 7.5/10 Where do I begin? This is a DAA (D-Aspartic Acid) based test booster with plenty of other goodies. What I love so much about DAA is that it works, plain and simple. I have used other DAA products in the past and was pretty happy. EvoTest goes a bit beyond and throws in several other products as well to help maximize your natural testosterone levels. Unfortunately this is a prop blend, as I believe all of BSNs line is, so we dont really know how much we are getting of each and even tho it works, since the prop blend is so small I do believe this to be under dosed and I wish each ingredient was raised a bit more, but again, as it worked great for me I really cant complain. It is an 8.8g scoop, in that scoop is:

Carbs 5g
Vitamin D 400 IU
Calcium 25mg
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 250mg
Sodium 360mg

- X-Shock Composite - 2.5g
DAA, Magnesium Oxide, Lactic Acid, N-acetyl-cysteine, Suma Root, Ginger Root, L-Cysteine, Fenugreek Extract, Cordyceps Extract, Ginkgo Extract, Linum usitatissimum, and Cholecalciferol.
-EnduraForce Matrix- 3g
Sodium Bicarbonate, citric acid, and malic acid

The side note to add to the label, it could be a pain to try and find a way to squeeze in that extra 40 calories and extra 10g carbs, which may not be much but when you are very tight on schedule with your macros, it makes a difference (mainly in the carb area).

Value: 6/10 This would be higher if it wasnt a 2 week supply and if it didnt taste awful. You can find a tub of this on AllStarHealth.com for a little under $30, making it a $1 per serving, or $2 per day.

Bottom line: If you can stomach the taste and are fine with taking a two week supplement, then regardless of its downfalls I do highly recommend this test booster. I do plan to get some more.

• sdunlimited
    March 20, 2013

Great detailed review Sir!

Another semi-carbonated supplement blew up into my ceiling once. Just running out the door for work and the thing exploded on me. Weeks later the wife asks "What's all over the ceiling?" Aha - didn't realize how potent these things are!

• GymJunkie
    March 20, 2013

Haha! Really? Wow. Mine didnt explode open by itself but it certainly had a powerful hit. What was it you used?