Epozine-O2 NT has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

Epozine-O2 NT Reviews

By: BSN

Pre-Workout > Pump
Epozine-O2 NT is a Pump Product manufactured by BSN. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Epozine-O2 NT has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

3.0
  September 28, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cardio And Muscular Endurance Improvement
  • Great Recovery
  • Energetic All Day Feeling
  • Doesnt Last Long
  • Pills Big For Some
It has been a long time since I have written a review due to being in the sandbox but I wanted to at least drop in and catch up on the stuff I have been using. I usually dont do BSN products but since its te only thing the military seems to endorse over here I had to. Bear with me on this one because its really hard to review this as I was taking a damn good PWO, BCAA, and 2 different types of protein which are FAR superior to BSN. I gave this an honest try clocking in around 8 weeks with this supplement (3 bottles worth)

Taste
- they are pills so not much in terms of taste. You kinda get a hint of of something when you swallow them but the taste isnt something that stands out. I will say the saize of them (4 pills 3xday) is something compared to MRI NO pills which may be huge for some.

- My workout regime is pretty intense. So recovery and quality are really important in the supps I take. Epozine was really good at recovery for me. Has ATP which I really adore, has a fair amount of AAKG and a variety of creatines. HOWEVER, I really didnt get the pump advertised and really didnt feel like this was an overwhelming supplement that changed my life. I did however notice I got noticebly leaner while taking this. If I had to put one finger on it, recovery was the big standout for me as since I have been off it, my recovery takes a little longer. I did notice my cardio was golden, I mean I had to do an on the spot 5 mile run the day AFTER legs and I was only 20 secs off of my real time and didnt really hurt as much as I should. Endurance during your workouts and cardio are a plus with this stuff too as it really seems to make you feel like you can keep going. That COULD be my PWO however.

- while I realize you can probably pick this up way cheaper than I did, the military rips us off and we pay FULL dman value for this which was around $50. In terms of leg days and the recovery, these were the days I felt it was worth it but overall, the value sucks for about 15 days worth if your 200+ lbs.

Overall
- NO supps are really tricky for me. there are some that work and some that dont. In regards to NO this supp stinks...for recovery adn endurance this product gets quite a bit of props. Its all about expectations with this one and outside of recovery and endurance I wouldnt expect anything else.