Endorush Xtreme has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Energy Supplements > Drinks

Endorush Xtreme Reviews

By: BSN

Overall
Overall
  March 17, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Focus
  • Can't Leave The Gym
    Hey guys, I got one for free with my purchase of kre-aklyn today at Vitamin Shoppe. I thought what the heck I would take it in place of my preworkout. I am glad I did. The bottle says to drink half and access your tolerance. I had just got done working a 8 hour shift and I am pretty tolerant of stims. I ended up finishing the whole thing before my workout. Mixed with Yok3d it was AWESOME! However, I took it about 830 at night and I dont feel too wired, 3.5 hours later. I took the green apple flavor and it tasted awesome. Also, I am not sure what to credit it to. However, my vascularity was crazier than normal, but that was most likely my timing of Yok3d. I will say though, if you can get a 12 pack of this stuff for a great price DO IT!! I am considering taking this with Yok3d as my preworkout from now on.