Endorush Xtreme has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Energy Supplements > Drinks

Endorush Xtreme Reviews

By: BSN

Energy Supplements > Drinks
Endorush Xtreme is an Energy Drink manufactured by BSN. It is a stimulant based drink designed to give you a boost of energy and increase mental focus.

Endorush Xtreme has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Energy Supplements > Drinks

Only 5 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

September 13, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Focus
  • Taste Good
  • Heavy Sweat
  • Great For On The Go. Better Than Some Powdered Preworkouts
  • Can Be Expensive If Bought By The Bottle
  • Can Get More Of The Same Thing For Less From Other Companies
Hello again friends. I'm back again for another review that I've meaning to sit down and type up for some time now. So, I'll start off by saying that I've tried just about all the classic and newer preworkouts out there within the last couple of years. And with all pre-workouts that I use, I have two criteria that I look for in a great product. First, the product must at least give me a decent pump, but of course the more the better. Second, I'm a stim junkie and I love running around the gym like I'm a crack fiend. So the product must give me at least a good stim rush to boost me through my workouts. And out of all the products I've tried, I haven't found any but four that have met my criteria. Endorush Xtreme Strength is one of those four.

Content:
Link to product: http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/bsn-endorush_xtreme_strength.htm

Nothing really to explain all that much with this one. Endorush contains your pretty standard run off the mill Nitric Oxide and endurance enhancers that are common ingredients in many of the better pre-workout products out there nowadays. However, Endorush does contain some hydrating polymers and some electrolytes, all intended to help put the user a little bit more on their "A game" in order to go put in work at the gym. Endorush also does have a fair amount of stimulants in it. So it should give enough punch to satisfy stim junkies like myself.

Overall Effectiveness: 9/10
I'm going to break down the effectiveness of this product based on the following three subcategories.

Consistency: 10/10
I first began to use Endorush as a preworkout for something quick and on the go in case I was in a hurry and couldn't get home to grab my preworkout in time. Well in all that time of going back and forth between my preworkout and this, I never noticed a decrease in the effectiveness of Endorush as time went on. Each new bottle I used still felt as great and as strong as the first time I picked one up. Now after taking a month break from stims, and then beginning to use Endorush and black coffee exclusively as preworkouts for the past couple of weeks, I feel the effects of Endorush to be even greater and I've yet to have to seem to build up any tolerance to it thus far.

Pump: 8/10
Now with Endorush, I won't say that the pumps are the best, skin tearing, muscle fiber enlarging ones that I've ever had. However I will say that with Endorush my vascularity increases noticeably and I do experience excellent mind muscle connections during contractions throughout my workouts.

Energy/Endurance/Focus: 9/10
As I mentioned before I'm a stim junkie and I love anything that gives a great kick during my workouts. Endorush always gives me a great boost and sweat during my warm-up runs and lifts. I'm always concentrated on working out and never seem to break my train of thought while on as well. And I always feel like I'm running circles around everybody else at the gym even when I standing still.

Overall Taste: N/A
I don't like to rate the tastes of preworkouts because I really don't care how a product tastes as long as it works. Endorush is definitely one of those rare exceptions where something tastes and works great too. The Green Apple is probably the best tasting apple flavored supplement that I have ever used and has a really tangy and tart aspect to it that I really enjoy. Same thing goes for the Grape Fix flavor as well. The Fruit Punch is also pretty good tasting but is not as tangy or sweet as the other two in my opinion.

The cheapest you can find Endorush is online for about 28$ for a pack of 12 bottles, with each bottle containing two servings. Giving a total of 24 workouts for right around 28$. If you pick a bottle up from the store you're looking to pay somewhere between 3.50-5$ per bottle. If you go by the case route, you get about the same amount of servings then some of the more premium preworkout products for a couple bucks less. However, there are definitely some new powdered preworkouts out there that give you more servings for less, and have a similar ingredient profile. But again you're definitely paying for convenience on this one.

I really do pretty much love this product. And I hate BSN so I believe that really is saying something about Endorush. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a quality preworkout while on the go, or to anyone looking for something different. If BSN made a powdered version of this that was just as good, I would be all over it. And maybe even invest in their company. Okay I lied, I would rather invest in Purus or Lecheek but this is still a great product in my opinion.

April 9, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Focus
  • Outstanding Pumps
  • Taste Good
  • Makes Me Really Thirsty!
When it comes to preworkouts, its gotten to the point that no matter what product i take or how long i stay off of them i seem to barley get pumps anymore. but i would have never thought this product be as good as it has been to me for the past 3 weeks..

Review

Taste- I had gotten the Fruit Punch Fix flavor i really enjoyed drinking it and to me it tasted very simular to N.O Xplode

Pump/Energy- like i said most pre-workouts dont do much for me anymore but Endorush Xtreme gave me a overall great and clean pump i didnt get jittery at all, and the pump and energy throughout my workout was perfect. i would drink half of the bottle on my way to the gym, and then about 15 minutes into my workout drink the rest(each half is equal to one serving). the energy was great and had me wanting not to stop my workout. Honestly i havent drank only half of the bottle and neither do i plan too lol...

Price-Not the cheapest RTD Preworkout around but hey! if it works i dont mind paying the $$$ i first bought 2 bottles from the vitamin shoppe for 5 dollars and from there i loved it which led me to later buying the box which comes with 12 bottles for $29.99 but im sure you could find it cheaper online.

Overall- Overall i would forsure recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice clean boost. while drinking it i always noticed alot better workouts compared to when i didnt. i felt stronger,more pumped,focused, and had more endurance during cardio.only con i could honestly say is that throughout my workout i always seemed to be alot more thirsty then normal whch led me to walking to the water fountain more then usual but beside that one and only con this product is a very good one!

hope this helps anyone that has not tryed it yet!!!!

August 17, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Focus
  • Outstanding Pumps
  • Lovin Supersets
    I recently wrote a review for the "non" xtreme endorush but found the "xtreme" endorush at a local GNC store while i was killing some extra time, i wasnt to hyped on the results as the first one but this endorush is 3x better in my opinion..

taste 8/10
    i bought the grape flavor and actually enjoyed drinking it

value 8/10
    this endorush was like 3.25 per bottle but they had a deal of buy one get one 50% off so i ended up walking out the store with 2 bottles under 5 dollars, pretty good if you ask me

effectiveness 10/10
    this is where the product stood out to me, after taking the "non" xtreme endorush i didnt really feel an overwhelming rush of energy or pumps, however this one blew away my expectations, i went ahead and downed both servings 15 min before getting to the gym and soon enough i was looking for something to pick up in my car and start bustin out reps lmao
    once in the gym i was full of energy and had insane pumps even while doing leg presses

overall i would deffinetly recommend this energy drink as a PWO unlike the other one, I will continue to buy this product for thoes groggy days..

April 7, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Focus
    • For Short Workouts
    Endorush is alright for short workouts..

about 25 minutes after taking i began my workout and i had noticed it kicked in. my workouts range from one hour to and hour and a half.. this only worked for about 45 minutes.

I drank 3/4 of the bottle (there are 2 servings in the bottle, they recommend you assess your tolerance first with half the bottle which is equal to one serving).

My motivation was up at the beginning of the workout but once it wears off its kind of upsetting which is why im giving this product a 6 overall rating.. if your workouts are pretty short you may want to give this a shot but this is not something im going back to.

March 17, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Focus
    • Can't Leave The Gym
      Hey guys, I got one for free with my purchase of kre-aklyn today at Vitamin Shoppe. I thought what the heck I would take it in place of my preworkout. I am glad I did. The bottle says to drink half and access your tolerance. I had just got done working a 8 hour shift and I am pretty tolerant of stims. I ended up finishing the whole thing before my workout. Mixed with Yok3d it was AWESOME! However, I took it about 830 at night and I dont feel too wired, 3.5 hours later. I took the green apple flavor and it tasted awesome. Also, I am not sure what to credit it to. However, my vascularity was crazier than normal, but that was most likely my timing of Yok3d. I will say though, if you can get a 12 pack of this stuff for a great price DO IT!! I am considering taking this with Yok3d as my preworkout from now on.