Endoburn has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Endoburn Reviews

By: BSN

Endoburn is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by BSN. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Endoburn has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Overall
Overall
  April 25, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • Some Energy
  • Annoying Dosing
  • Puts You In A Fog
  • Feel Slightly Weak
  • High Caffeine/stims
*note* the highest rating I give is an 8

Well this is an interesting product all around. I had alot of pros/cons and ill explain them all. Let me start by saying this is the first "fat burner" or "diet pill" I have tried. I got it to add to my cutting cycle to see if I could lose a few pounds.

Now the doseing is kind of annoying i must say. It is only one to three pills a day but the first one must be taken right away in the morning and 45 minutes before for eat. If your like me, you don't wake up 2 hours early for anything and I love a good breakfast so that kinda sucked. It also kind of upset my stomach in the morning, little bubbly/gas. But that only lasted until you ate something, then your fine for the day. There is also a sizable amount of caffine and other stims in there which I found annoying. This is something that you have to pay attention to bc if you take prelifts like myself (1mr) you know that you should cycle them 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off. These come by the 100 so you should make sure you dont have much other caffeine while you take these. Next, kind of made me feel like I was in a haze all day. Slight disoriented almost. Slight muscle weakness which was worst in the late afternoon so I found myself lifting earlier. I would recommend lifting ASAP with this if possible.

There is good news though. I dedfinately noticed some results. I think 4 lbs of pure fat gone and some water weight. Now for those of you out there who may seem disappointed with these results, I was thrilled bc I only had 6.8% body fat before and weighed 203. If you do the math, I only had roughly 14 pounds of fat. I lost about 4, a staggering 28%! I'm not saying this is a mericle product but it sure helped.

Final say: not bad at all. Good results but a few annoying problems and kind of expensive. Not sure how it compares to similar products but I'd recommend it.