Whey HD Reviews

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Value
  • Some Not So Great Ingredients

BPI Whey HD is a normal protein powder that can give you what you need if you are looking for a standard protein. The price is great.

I was looking for a protein powder on the market with a high amount of servings and at a reasonable price. I was able to find this on the Wal-Mart website for $35 and it had 50 servings but it was only available in the cookie and milk flavor which is great for me. I am a fan of cookies and cream, so I knew this would be a good one to try. It was an easy choice.

1 scoop

Calories from fat 30
Fat 3.5 g
Saturated fat 2 g
Carbs 4 g
Sugar 3 g
Protein 25 g

This is a protein blend of whey protein concentrate, milk protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, and milk protein isolate. It also has flour, sugar, vegetable oil, 2 percent or less high fructose corn syrup and sucralose. It is a good protein blend but does contain some items I try to avoid. Still, the amount of protein is good with a normal calorie, carb and sugar amount like other protein powders. I give it a normal review.

I was only able to get this one flavor at the discount price but there are many options. I bought the milk and cookies flavor which was great. I would mix 1-2 scoop with 5 to 10 oz of liquid (depending on scoop amount) immediately following workout. I enjoyed the almond milk mix the most. The water mix was not as good. The one scoop was 25 grams of protein. As long as the mix was almond milk, I give it a great rating for taste, mixability, and dosing. The rating would drop to ok if mixed with water.

The label says to use in conjunction with strength, muscle-building, nutrition, and weight loss programs. I do like how BPI Whey HD was upfront about what to expect from a whey protein. Sometimes you will find supplement products that make outrageous claims, but this one was on point. The straightforward answer is this was an effective protein since it is hard to rank with measurable elements. I had a good recovery after workouts. I was able to get the things that I needed with my protein. I would say it was effective, so I give it a high-ranking.

I was able to get this at a good price but I will review the normal tub. A 25 servings is $20 which is $0.80 pee serving and that is a great price for me. If I can get a good protein under $1.00 per serving, it is worth the money. I give this a great rating.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a good protein. I like the ingredients. The taste was wonderful. The mixability and dosing was nice. It was effective and the price is fantastic. I had no side effects. This is a great product and one I would use for my everyday use. At this price, it will be a go to.
  • Milk and cookies : 8/10