Whey HD Reviews

Calories from fat 18
Total Fat 2 g 3%"
Saturated Fat 1 g 5%"
Cholesterol 50 mg 16%
Total Carbohydrate 3 g 100%"
Dietary Fiber 2 g 8%"
Sugars 2 g **
protein 25 g 50%"
Calcium 115 mg 11%
Sodium 300 mg 12%
"  Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients:
Muscle Bulding Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate), Glycerol Monostearate, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Fiber Blend (Cellulose gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan Gum), Silica, Sucralose, Acesulfame-K, Dextrin, and ProHydrolase (Proprietary/Patented Enzyme Blend).

Got this right off of bodybuilding.com. There is a lot of space for filler which some may not like but that didn't bother me too much.

Mixability: 8.5/10
This mixed pretty well. The Milk and Cookies flavor had small bits of cookies in it which was nice. The Chocolate Cookie seemed to have some kind of bits left but the residue left over was much less than the Milk and Cookies. The Vanilla Caramel mixed the best of the three.

Taste: 8.5/10
All flavors were on point. The Vanilla Caramel had a hint of caramel in it that was not overpowering but sometimes I just didn't want that flavor with the Vanilla. I imagine it would be great with cooking applications. The Chocolate Cookie flavor was great and rich. It wasn't really too sweet or too rich but did have an good chocolate flavor. Honestly tasted like a double chocolate chip cookie or something. The Milk and Cookies flavor had cookie bits in it which helped with the flavor but it just seemed off at times. With 2% milk all of these flavors tasted phenomenal, but that is with milk so it is to be expected. Having had them with milk and water, I'll just use the taste with water for rankings. On a side note, I see they have a Banana Cream Pie flavor which I have not tried.

Effectiveness/Results: N/A
The usual effects from a protein. Nothing special. I don't know if that glycerol monostearate was for a pump or anything but I saw nothing of the sort, would have preferred those fats be Omega-3 instead but what can ya do?

Value: 8.5/10
I almost always see some kind of special with this. I got it on a buy 2 get 1 deal from bodybuilding.com but I see similar specials all over the web.

I rounding down from the 8.5 average because I just don't feel like this is a 9. Maybe blame it on the profile containing a lot of filler or the somewhat excessive cookie bit residue. I'd buy it again but with hundreds of proteins to add into the rotation (MTS Cookies&Creme; I got my eyes on you) it may be awhile unless it comes on some super sale. If I had to recommend it I'd suggest the Vanilla Caramel because it is a truly unique flavor to the market and can probably come in handy with some recipes.