Stim Elite has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Stim Elite Reviews

By: BPI Sports

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 2)
Click here to show all Stim Elite reviews.

Overall
Overall
  November 23, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Crash
  • Very Sweet
  • Appetite Still There
Just finished my first bottle of Stim-Elite and I have to say that the GNC girl who swore this was an amazing product was not it was all cracked up to be. When I went in I asked for a appetite suppressant/PWO. She swore this would help with the cravings for fast food especially since I work in a fast food place. More of that later now for my review.

Current Stack

---------------
Body Fortress Whey Protein, Stim-Elite, GNC Amplified Creatine 189, Body Fortress BCAA, Bodytech L-Glutamine, Krill Oil, Complete Nutrition MV, and Mass Fuzion.

----------------

Price 7.0

------------------
I gave the price a 7 because I believe I picked this up for about $34. Which comes out to about $1.14 per serving. Since this was not a great product I don't think for that price it is worth it. I personally like to stay at about a $1 a serving unless it is one amazing product.
-----------

Dosage/Mixability 10

------------
I gave the dosage/mixability because for the dosage it was one small tiny scoop. It mixed totally fine with water no clumps or chunks. Dissolved perfectly fine.
-----------------

Taste 9.0

-----------------
The flavor that I had was fruit punch. Tasted just like it and I kept thinking I was drinking cool-aid or something. Only downside was that it was super sugary and I hated that feeling and taste. If any of you keep your sweet tooth down and know what I'm talking about then you get the idea. Just too sweet for me.
--------------

Acetyl-L-carnitine (as acetyl-l-carnitine HCl) **

Aspartic Acid (as L-aspartic acid) **

Green coffee bean (seed) **

** Daily Value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silica, Sucralose, FD&C Red No. 40
-------------

Conclusion 7.0

---------------
For my conclusion I have to say that this product is not on my do it again list of recommend list. It gave me a little pump but I still craved food and it was just not for me. I did not see results I can say came from this. I know this is not a magic pill so it might have helped a little in the gym but not for me to notice. Taste was to sweet and it is a little to expensive for my wallet.

• Nony
    November 24, 2013

Never listen to GNC folks. They only look forward to gain commissions and many have zero knowledge.

• David3007
    November 24, 2013

I totally agree with you. From now on I'm gonna research the hell out of stuff and get in and get out no questions asked

• irondude
    November 24, 2013

Never ask for a recommendation in GNC!!!
    Recommendation=commision $$$

• November 24, 2013

Thats a harsh generalization. I would like to think I'm knowledgeable on supplements, although I don't know everything. Yes there are some people who care only about the money, but I offer customers only products that I know work well because at the end of the day, if I lie to them (like this girl did) customers would never come back