Stim Elite has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Stim Elite Reviews

By: BPI Sports

Overall
Overall
  March 15, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Crash
    For my very first review on supplementreviews.com I have to talk about BPI's Stim Elite.

I LOVE this product. The energy is nice and clean, no jitters, sweaty palms or racing heartbeat, which is a nice change considering some of the more undesirable side effects that come along with a lot of the other fat burners on the market. Within 15 minutes you feel more alert and ready to rock at the gym. Taken on an empty stomach first thing in the am (mixed with Blox BCAA's- only because of the identical taste) I was able to plow through 45-60 minute higher intensity cardio sessions like it was nothing. The best part was that there was NO crash afterwards at any point during the day. That's a huge plus if you ask me!

The Ingredient profile isn't anything revolutionary or particularly special, and I honestly can't speak of the efficacy of the raspberry ketones and green coffee bean due to the lack of sufficient research, but I CAN say that (in my ever to be humbled opinion) they hit the nail on the head with the caffeine, carnitine, and yohimbine dosing. I feel confident saying that this was a significant contributing factor to the increased blood flow during my workouts, helping me shed that last layer of fat in stubborn areas.

The price is pretty much in line with other popular fat burners (Oxy, Super HD, Hydroxycut Hardcore, etc) so I really didn't mind paying $40 for it.

The taste, as with most BPI products, was fantastic. I got the fruit punch flavor mixed with the fruit punch Blox and looked forward to drinking it every morning.

The bottom line? If you're looking for a fat burner that won't make you feel wired all day but offers that extra punch at the gym, I highly recommend this product. It's effective, not a bad value, tastes good, and (used in conjunction with diet and exercise) is a great aid in getting rid of stubborn body fat.

**I am in no way shape or form affiliated with BPI or any other supplement company. I simply loved this product and felt inclined to share my experience with others. :)