Rx6 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Other Weight Loss

Rx6 Reviews

By: BPI Sports

Rx6 is an Alternative Weight Loss Product manufactured by BPI Sports. It can help assist in the loss of body fat, working in different pathways that traditional thermogenics.

Rx6 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Other Weight Loss

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

March 26, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lots Of Energy
  • Last For A Long Time
  • Appetite Suppressant
  • Euphoric Upbeat Feeling
  • One Pill Lasted All Day
  • No Comedown
  • Older Version Recalled :(
All i have to say is wow. This is the first supplement i have ever taken and i wish they still made the previous version because it was absolutely fantastic! I have purchased the newer version and its just terrible.. did not give me that rush of adrenaline or euphoric feeling that the older version had :( so i would not recommend the new stuff. This is a review for the older version.

Effectiveness 10 out of 10!
This stuff is just wow! I like to try my supplements first thing in the morning (8am) after something small to eat and it had a huge appetite surpressant so it helped me stick to a very well balanced diet... I work in a fast paced environment so I can feel if something will really get me going good! and this stuff sure did. all i wanted to do was clean and run around, it made me super happy and energetic, talkative, it lasted all day long with one pill and there was absolutely no come down or crash afterwards, just slowly wore off around 9pm and i could easily drift off to sleep.
I found rx6 at my local gnc (canada) in 2009, i had purchased one bottle and after i finished about half a bottle i thought wow i need to get some more this is too good to be true. When i went back, to my dismay it had been recalled everywhere, i could not even get it online from US suppliers :`(
Value I only gave an 8 because it was damn expensive.. but soo worth it!
I have yet to find something as good, I have tried Jack3d which comes the closest, but still not the same feeling, lipo 6 black hers, fireball liqui fusion, c4, gat, lipodrene, just to name a few.

September 23, 2010

Cons:
    Thermogenics are not for everyone, and if you don't mind sweating your ass off all day. Than this product is for you !!! I lost about 5lbs in 3 weeks, with a average diet. Energy was high, however I recommended starting off with 1 pill or else they'll be frying eggs off you in the hospital.
    The price is absolutely awesome as well.

July 4, 2010

Cons:
      Seeing as I'm cutting at the moment, I'm CONSTANTLY hungry. I tend to stay away from "thermogenics" due to the fact most of them just get your heart racing. This one didn't at all. I loved the fact that this one didn't have that "misplaced" energy that most do, i.e. jittery feeling. Nope, this filled me with an energy that didn't make me feel uncomfortable. Now, the important thing, the suppression of appetite. I can eat A LOT and sometimes when dieting you tend to fly off the handle. I will say after just a few days on this product my appetite has been curbed to the point where I don't have to worry so much. The fat is flying off and this is definitely the product to help get you to the next level.