Overall Score:   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #35 of 91 (better than 62%) in
Weight Loss > Thermogenics

RoxyLean is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by BPI Sports. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

wjmathewsx
  January 17, 2017

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
(SR paid for product; BPI Sports did not participate)
Hey SR fam. I'm back with another review of a product I received via the TROOPer program (Thanks). This one came from SR.com itself and was a bottle of Roxylean by BPI. I was trying to cut a few pounds around the holidays and so I thought this might help with the appetite suppressant and energy I would be needing, especially around the holidays.
----Ingredient Profile----

PROP BLEND WARNING. If you don't buy prop blends then this product definitely is not for you. I honestly don't know of many thermogenic fat burners that aren't prop blends and I realize in some products you just have to take the prop blend because the product works. They do list two individual ingredients. Thiamine (B1), and Niacin (B3).

Thiamine- Thiamine is a vitamin, also called vitamin B1. Vitamin B1 is found in many foods including yeast, cereal grains, beans, nuts, and meat. It is often used in combination with other B vitamins, and found in many vitamin B complex products. It's used to help digestion which, I'm guessing, is why it's in this product.

Niacin- is a B vitamin (vitamin B3). It occurs naturally in plants and animals, and is also added to many foods as a vitamin supplement. It is also present in many multiple vitamins and nutritional supplements. It can help lower cholesterol and can give you a nice "reddish" tint when taking to much. Almost makes you look "flush".

There's quite a bit of caffeine in it from what I can tell. I don't know exactly how much but I could definitely tell there was caffeine present so I had to space my preworkout 5-7 hours apart from taking this. I uploaded the label so you could see what else was in the proprietary blend.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

Taste- N/A

Mixability- N/A

Dosing- 1 pill a day is all that is required. I recommend following the label and taking on an empty stomach. I tried taking this after lunch one day and didn't really feel it like I do on an empty stomach.

----Effectiveness----

Was it effective? Absolutely! the appetite suppressant was good, not great. I couldn't really feel the thermogenesis like I could in other fat burners I've taken. Not sure why. I was able to lose a solid 4lbs while not really keeping up with my food intake like I have done in the past and am currently doing so that is definitely a plus.

*Warning* if you are stim sensitive you may not like this. The jitters are real so let me recommend not taking it on an empty stomach.

----Value----
I found Roxy Lean from between $20-$40 a bottle for a TWO month supply. That seems legit for a fat burner. Most fat burners will charge you that or more for 30 days. The fact that you can get 60 days out of this is awesome.

----Side Effects----

No real side effects to report. It did everything I thought it would do.

----Conclusion----
I will definitely be picking up another bottle. It's got a great value to it and it seems to do the trick. For someone seriously watching their food intake they could definitely use something like this. I would, for sure, give it two thumbs up. Good job BPI.
 Pros: