Only 6 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Arimedex HD is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by BPI Sports. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
FORUM TOPICS

May 7, 2011

First Review, so bare with me.

A-HD. Took this when it was known as "Arimedex" and i must say it was a pretty good product. I honestly love it.

Pros:
Let me begin with 1 pill a day. Can't argue with that fact. First time i took this i ran an 8 week cycle. Within 15-30 min of taking i could feel a great Sensation of energy and awareness. Gave me a real positive feeling as well. I tried out this product knowing it wasn't gonna get me huge. I had a beer gut so getting cut was what i was going for. In the gym this product delivered. First couple days i didn't get sore and i felt as if i could keep going and going and going. As time progressed and my work outs continued i noticed my biceps building definition. Can't really say how much my reps went up because i took this when it was fairly new, so it was quite a few months back.

The one thing i noticed the most and didn't expect was the vascularity. I had veins running through my arms and into my shoulders. Endurance was way up when i took this. As i said i felt as if i could just keep going, and i was able to push myself far and beyond. Pot belly diminished as muscles got harder and more visible. I should mention that before i took this i was pretty much on a whole cardio frenzy and not too much weight lifting. So i don't exactly owe all my fat loss to A-HD, on account i had already been loosing it.

Cons:
Taking this on an empty stomach is definately something i do not recommend. When i would take this without eating i would experience some stomach pain. I've heard of people getting heartburn or in-digestion from taking this without food but for me it was mainly just stomach pains. Needing to take this pill at the same time everyday was another downer on me. I believed i got the best results when i would take it pre-workout. Only issue was i didn't go to the gym at the same time everyday. Occasional pain in my scrotum was obviously a big con. I don't know why but i've taken this product 3 times and the "blue balls" never seize to fail.

Overall i would recommend this product to anybody looking for that extra push. It's very cheap with very positive results. I just ordered another bottle and this will be my fourth time taking it. I know for sure i will be using this product again in the future.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Positive Feelings Of Self-being
  • Blue Balls
  • Stomach Pains When Taken Without Food

March 31, 2011

1st i just finsed my whole cycle i got done with Halodrol i went from 190lbs and 8%bf to 193 with 7%bf

2nd i did 2 pills for 30 day of Halodrol i waited till 2 day befor the end of Halodrol to take Arimedex HD

3rd normaly i use novedex tx but sinces i cant find it anymore i tried arimedex i did that they said one pill a day for 28 days

4th i realy loved it i eat clean and had a good follow threw i went from 193 to 195 and from 7% to 6% bodyfat i realy like this one also it helped me Lean Out

5th the bad things i did knoticed it gave me blue balls and they hurt, it didnt kill my sex Drive and i knoticed when i did starting geting blue balls it would happend about 17 days in and it would start about 40mins after i took the pill.

but other then that i recommened this product its strong and real cheap too
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Oily Skin
  • Blue Balls

January 30, 2011

I must say, i was truly impressed by this product.
My store was having a sale on these for 20 bucks, so i couldn't resist the temptation, especially since i was going to need a Post Cycle soon anyways.
the instructions didn't specify a time to take it, just that it should be taken at the same time daily, so I decided to take it like i would the novedex or testradex and do it pre-bedtime.
Within about 2 days, i started to notice my skin being a bit more oily, after another couple of days, i started to break out a bit on the forehead, and i never breakout. Now i listed these as negative side effects, however, they're really not that bad, to me, that's a sign that it's actually taking effect. So i was pleased with the fact that it did that to me.
after week one, i noticed decent increase in strength, no size gains.
After week 2, still no size gains, strength was consistently increasing though.
After week 3, I still hadn't noticed any size gains, however I did feel more dense and leaner, plus my body composition had changed slightly, not dramatically, just enough to see some extra cuts, and just a leaner look overall.
At the end of the cycle, being after week 4, I was pretty happy with the overall results,

My breakouts and oily skin remained a t a stand still, not increasing at all since the earlier stages.
My strength had consistently increased, not in crazy numbers, but still increased. all gains were maintained, size gains were non-existent on the scale, however, i was more dense and leaner than I was prior, so if I had done bf percentage checks, I'm sure I cut some fat and gained a couple pounds probably.
No prolonged side-effects whatsoever.
So overall, good products, I give it my approval.
  • Oily Skin
  • Breakouts

January 20, 2011

Finishing my first cycle of this product tomorrow. I am satisfied with the results it has given me. Since I am not about bulking up and doing heavy weights at this point in my life, what I was looking for was a product that would help me with endurance, fat loss, and vascularization. This product does well on all three counts. I zip through my resistance load workouts, I can do three times the amount of cardio at high intensity, I have seen substantial fat loss and weight loss, and I have also seen a bit of vascularization where there was none before. I am happy with the product and would recommend it. My only negative comment is that perhaps there are only enough pills for a 28 day cycle.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity

January 3, 2011

I used to use Gaspari Novadex until it became unavailable in Australia. So I tried Arimedex and found it will give you pretty much the same effect, although with Novadex it would help me sleep better when I took it at night. With both supps, I found I was gaining small amounts of muscle while losing small amounts of fat, so really the best of both worlds. Perhaps it affects water retention as well because it gave me a drier, more defined look. Of course the results aren't extreme, but they are decent and well worth the price, which is very reasonable.

December 22, 2010

Remember, supplements are just that! supplements. Without proper intake of good clean food and proper rest forget any good result from a product you are using. Now getting onto Arimedex HD, did it work? Yes. After a full cycle (1 bottle)I can say that I'm very ripped and dry. I did not gain any extra weight but I look leaner and my muscles are fuller. I cycled off creatine while using this product for experimentation because I wanted to see how effective it was on its own. Some days I got minor heart burn so yea take the pill with food, I took mine every morning at breakfast. If you are seeking a product to lean you out this is it. While training I did use BCAA'S and WPI after each workout. I don't think I would have got as lean if I was using creatine but that will be another experiment down the track. My sex Drive did get a little better and I was a little more hungry then usual so my metabolism definetly increased. I don't like rating any product with a 10 but this comes pretty close. Hope this helps.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Vascularity