A-HD Powder has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

A-HD Powder Reviews

By: BPI Sports

A-HD Powder is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by BPI Sports. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

A-HD Powder has been reported as discontinued.

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

January 14, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Good
  • Easy Dosing
  • Increase Libido
  • Affordable
  • Clear Instructions
  • Hardened Body
    For the price, look no further than A-HD. It is commonly used as a PCT, although it can be used just as a Test booster/estrogen blocker. It aids in keeping you lean during a bulk and helps slim during a cut(the variable being diet and cardio).

_________________Value (9/10)_______________
    As good as it gets, $40 for one month supply (28 servings)

_______________Dosage (10/10)________________
    one scoop with water per day, on a full stomach, in the morning.

_______________Side Affects (9/10)___________
    nothing negative.

________________Overall (8/10)_______________
    within a few days, you will notice a hardening of the muscles, specifically chest and midsection. There are also decent strength gains when on cycle. This is not a magic pill. Workouts should be intense while taking this product. View this product as a $40 experiment with your body. For me and my friends, it has worked wonders, though I would assume not everyone will experience these results.

The taste was good, nothing to write home about. They have watermelon and blueberry. Both are acceptable.

I noticed my biggest gains with this product while stacking it with Animal Stak.

I did two cycles on the powder and gained 12 lean pounds. I trained like a dog and ate a ton.

Overall
    Overall
    0.0
      November 26, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Tastes Good
    • Easy Dosing
    • Clear Instructions
    • Deceptive
    Finally! My reviewing spree is coming to an end(for now). This was part of my original log, and now that I have finished it, I wanted to share my experience with BPI's A-HD.

A-HD is BPI's TBooster/ERegulator. I got this for free from them in a care package at work. May god have mercy on your soul if you are ever foolish enough to buy this.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing:(9.5/10)
    It does taste good, I had the blue raspberry flavor. It mixes well too. This is literally the only good I found in this. Dosing is next to perfect as well, 1 scoop once a day with breakfast.

Ingredient Profile:(0.5/10)
    Alright this is literally the worst profile I have ever seen. I looked some of the ingredients up, and none have any convincing studies behind them. I'll post the casual names of the ingredients and not their scientific names.

-Safflower Seed Extract
    -Flax Seed
    -Ginger
    -Turmeric
    -Pterocarpus Marsupium- some random herb in India, actually proven to restore beta cells in the pancreas.(still under-dosed bs imo)
    -Artichoke
    -Yohimbe
    -Propolis
    -Anabolic Peptide X(Blepharis Persica K.)- Some mild diuretic.

So to put this in perspective, a bunch of stuff used for health, and a diuretic to dry you out and trick you into thinking that you have low E levels.

Just to rant, I noticed that in a 4 gram scoop(correct me if I'm wrong people), only 250mg of it is actual ingredient(the rest are fillers like maltodextrin). So all those ingredients are EXTREMELY under-dosed and you are basically getting a good tasting powder. The pills are also 250 mg a day and those don't include the "AP-X". I MIGHT be wrong here, but if I'm reading the label correctly I can honestly state that this is probably the worst ingredient profile I have ever seen.

Effectiveness:(0.2/10)
    This did absolutely nothing for me. I noticed no increased aggression from what I already had. The diuretic part didn't even work. Might be hard to tell because I drink a lot of water and go to the bathroom quite often, but it was no where near as bad as the time I took Animal Cuts, plus I didn't dry out at all. No significant strength gains were made and there was no real change in my body-weight either.

The only reason I am giving this "0.2" is because Maxima reminded me that it helped me drink more water.... I got a little generous there.

Value:(0/10)
    Even if you bought every ingredient in A-HD by itself, it would be a MUCH higher value than buying A-HD by itself. And for what it is meant to do, A-HD failed so hard that there is absolutely no way I can give this a point for value. I seriously feel like I got ripped off, and I got this for free!

Overall:(0/10)
    This might be the worst product I have ever used. Extremely under dosed and there is not one ingredient that I would immediately think "Hey, that boosts testosterone!". Stay away from this people. BPI might be making some strides in their new products(Pump-HD doesn't look THAT bad), but as of right now I believe they are becoming even worse than the old MuscleTech.

Overall
    Overall
    2.0
      November 3, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Tastes Good
    • Easy Dosing
    • Shortened Breath
    • Anxiety
    • Increased Heart Rate
    So let me start by getting a few things out of the way: This was my first test booster and I'm 20 so who knows maybe it was just ineffective on me. I was tested when I was younger for low T levels however I was obese when this was done...so there's that. So they could be higher now but frankly who the hell knows. I can't afford to get one new test much less two so keep that in mind. I went into it with low expectations and even those weren't met. I got this for free from my work and figured why not. I am the only person who lifts at that particular store so I decided not to let it go to waste. It is the 4 week cycle bottle not the 8.
    Other Supps I'm using: Creatine Monohydrate, Compound 20 , Bodytech Pro 24 (though I consider protein to fall more under food than anything else but that's me).

Ingredients(3/10):
    It actually took me a few hours of research to find journals and article related to each of the ingredients and what I'm attributing them to doing is exceedingly generous. Even so based on the prop blend only being 250 mg I'm inclined to think none of these are sufficiently dosed.
    Let's run through the ingredients: Blepharis Persica K. shown to be a weak diuretic and act as an aphrodisiac. Carthamus Tinctorious (Seed)Safflower, LinumUsitatissium (seed)Flax, and Zingiber Officinale (root)Ginger have no effects related to test boosting directly but do have some effects to simulate noted markers of anabolism like hunger. Curcuma Langa (Root and Rhizome) Turmeric Pterocarpus Masupium (heartwood) Indian Kino are both used to reduce inflammation in the joints. Cynar Scolymus (leaf)-Artichoke can help with liver function...and act as a mild diuretic. Pausinystalia Yohimbe(bark)-YOHIMBE I'm hoping I don't' have to go through the numerous benefits of Yohimbe on a place like SR but in case: helps with libido as well as has a leaning out effect. Propolis (whole)-Bee Pollen is anutritiously dense food that is supposed to help augment athletic performance. The Actual logic and science behind it is undiscovered/unresearched.

Anywho the ingredient profile didn't inspire trust when I first read it before taking it and didn't after having run the bottle. Aside from being insufficiently dosed it also had the problem of having frankly irrelevant ingredients. Unless their goal was to simulate a test booster in which case: way to go.

Dosing/Setup (5/10)
    I'm running Leangains Intermittent Fasting so I don't eat for 16 hours and eat for 8 or less post workout. On Rest Days I "break my fast" around 2 or 4. I had to experiment with this product as the side effects, which I'll get into later, began to affect my performance at the gym.

Directions For A-HD Powder: 1 Scoop with food.

Taste was top notch. If BPI does anything correctly it's flavoring. Tasted just like BLOX so cheap sweet Kool-Aid. So I guess you could say I drank the Kool-aid but it just didn't take.

Effectiveness (2/10):
    This is the section I always scroll to first in a supplement review. I care about the results. Did I see strength gains while running this? Yes. Were they noticeable gains? Yup. Could these gains have easily be attained by the creatine monohydrate I was taking 5 g a day? Another big yup. So, was this effective? In making me more alert, sure. Did it increase testosterone levels (or at least the markers of them as I'm far too poor to afford one test much less two)? I did notice more head acne but...again no noticeable strength or endurance increases in fact quite the opposite.
    So I'm going to have to give big thumbs down on the effects (Acknowledging the possibility that I may have made a complete bounce back in T Levels since I was obese and that this was just ineffective FOR ME).
    My libido is greatly subdued and this didn't help it at all. Did I have more sex? Did I DEMAND MORE SEX????? Eh Kind of. But nothing crazy. I wasn't popping boners every time something remotely sexy happened. It was business as usual, but again I'm 20.

Side Effects (7/10)
    Taking this pre workout I noticed my breathing became more easily halted. I understand many people may not be super sold on doing Pre workout Cardio but it helps me to do a quick ten min. progressive sprint on a treadmill before every workout. I noticed when taking this before it wasn't so much I became winded easier (like when I used to dirty bulk) but rather I just couldn't make my lungs push pass a certain point. It was very strange because this had never occurred with any supplement I had ever taken before. What's worse is this effect was not temporary. I tried switching my A-HD to post, bed-time be damned, and I STILL couldn't get back to the speed or even the full ten minutes that I got to before.
    This is a stim based (so it proudly touts on the bottle) so I shouldn't be surprised that I ended up getting a sped up heart rate (oddly enough not during cardio) but while just walking around at work. This was taken on an empty stomach but it wasn't the first time I had done it. I had no other form of stimulants or anything other than water that day for that matter.
    On another occasion I had an overwhelming feeling of anxiety after taking it. I don't know why, I just felt like I was being threatened but didn't know by what. It was very uncomfortable and I had never had any kind of anxiety attack ever in my life. Hell I didn't even know what it was until everyone I told about it explained to me that it was probably anxiety.

Value (2/10)
    I got this for free at my work. BUT it goes for around 27-37 bucks online. Given that it's effects for me were minimal I don't think I'd buy it. Now Let's say I was instead a 50 year old man, I'm not but let's say I was. Even then I'd have to go with one from a company with a better reputation for producing quality supplements OR at least a product which received higher ratings. But that's me.

Overall (2/10): The ingredients wouldn't indicate, be it by broscience or real science, that this would increase testosterone levels. It seems to be filled with things that would simulate the effects of a test booster but beyond the yohimbe it possesses none. This stuff shortened my breath and gave me acne. And while the acne could be viewed as a good sign...it didn't come with any of the benefits so I'm giving this a two irrelevant ingredients out of ten.

Recommendation
    I honestly thought this part went hand in hand with the other but...yeah no. Definitely not. That said I would encourage anyone else to TRY IT and make their own call on the matter but I could not in all good consciousness recommend this to anyone.