Overall Score:   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #127 of 228 (better than 44%) in

1.M.R is a Pre-Workout manufactured by BPI Sports. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
COMPARE SIMILAR

marcwithac
  February 27, 2010

I am a big fan or pre-workout supps. I have tried almost all the big names. The problem for me is that i have a high tolerance for stims and most pre's don't give me much in the way of energy. I normally take 3 heaping scoops of jack3d and that does the trick. Today was my first day with 1.m.r. and i am very impressed. With just one scoop my energy was through the roof, i had great tunnel vision, and the pumps were great. I had one of better workouts in a while, did 8 exersises with 3 sets each in 45 min. I would not recommend this to someone who is sensitive to stims, but for people who are in my boat, this is a must try. I will comment back after i finish the first tub. Cheers BPI.
 Pros: