Ranks #153 (better than 37%)
In: Pre-Workout > Stimulant

1.M.R is a Pre-Workout manufactured by BPI Sports. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

March 9, 2010

This supp is powerful! I've tried several pre-workout supps and this one more than any other made me feel like I could throw gym equipment through walls. Incredible strength translates to big gains through big lifts, and the focus and energy were unparallelled. The gains and the burn from the energy were excellent. As for the side effects- the blotches and the excessive energy- they went away after the first few uses. The overall advantages however did not. They remained through the entire cycle. I recommend beginning use on a weekend or off day from work- the energy level the first day was akin to something more illegal! Bottom line this stuff will get you Jacked, but it is not for the feint of heart.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Red Splotches

February 27, 2010

I am a big fan or pre-workout supps. I have tried almost all the big names. The problem for me is that i have a high tolerance for stims and most pre's don't give me much in the way of energy. I normally take 3 heaping scoops of jack3d and that does the trick. Today was my first day with 1.m.r. and i am very impressed. With just one scoop my energy was through the roof, i had great tunnel vision, and the pumps were great. I had one of better workouts in a while, did 8 exersises with 3 sets each in 45 min. I would not recommend this to someone who is sensitive to stims, but for people who are in my boat, this is a must try. I will comment back after i finish the first tub. Cheers BPI.
 Pros: