Pro Rut Advanced Probiotic Reviews

By: Bold Buck Nutrition

Pro Rut Advanced Probiotic is a Digestive Health Product manufactured by Bold Buck Nutrition. It helps the body to regulate and maintain a healthy digestive function state.

Overall
Overall
  September 17, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Digestive Support
  • Eliminates Bloating
  • Possible Fat Loss
  • Quality
  • Regularity
  • Delayed Release Caps
  • Loose Stools

Hi ho SR gang, LionHeart here for another review. Today I'm sharing my experience with Bold Buck Nutrition's Pro Rut Advanced probiotic. Bold Buck is a newer company on the scene and when I stumbled across this product while looking for a good probiotic, liked what I saw so I decided to give it a go and, man, I'm glad it did! Quickly about me, 47, active, workout about 3 times a week, not a bodybuilder, just trying to stay healthy and defy the aging process. I've used this product for a little over 6 weeks now and feel I have a solid grasp of the results. Let's have a look at what our friends at Bold Buck have included with their probiotic.

I posted the ingredient panel below, but what attracted me to this was the overall blend that they use, the included prebiotic to help the bacteria thrive, and the CFU count (30 Billion). In addition, they include a couple bacteria strains not commonly found in most other products like this. For example, the strains L. Bulgaricus and S. Boulardii are not commonly found in other probiotic products, at the 40 or so that I looked at. On top of that, the CFU (Colony Forming Unit) count is very good. Prior to this product, I had been using another product, that shall remain nameless, that only had 6 Billion CFU which frankly, for me, was just not enough.

These are capsules, white. The service size is 2 caps, 30 Billion CFU, 60 caps per bottle. Caps a normal size, go down nice and easy. The suggested use is 1 or 2 caps per day, I took 2 every morning before breakfast. With the serving divided into 2 caps, you the the flexibility of using what's best for you. If your requirements are lower, then this will last you 2 months. Furthermore, these are delayed release caps that enable the bacteria to survive stomach acids and get released in the digestive tract where they belong and are needed.

This is where this product won me over. I have always had a problem with digestion and bloating especially. In addition, staying regular is another challenge I face especially as I've gotten older. All that is compounded with a questionable diet. When I'm able, I try to eat really clean, but with client lunches and dinners, entertaining the ladies and such, it's a challenge that takes it's toll. I've tried other digestive support products including a garbage my quack Dr. prescribed with minimal results. The Bold Buck probiotic has been the first to really make a huge impact for me. I take 2 every morning, took about a week to really kick in and things have really improved. The constant bloating I felt after a meal has vanished, regularity is back and consistent, and I think I may have even leaned out a bit from this as I've not done anything different in my routine besides adding this. On top of all this, I have to say I'm impressed with Bold Buck as a company. The product was packaged well, arrived quickly, and is quality. No broken caps or anything like that. I'm very impressed!

I picked this up on Amazon for about $28. Which seemed a little pricey to me at first, but after reviewing a bunch of other products, considering what you get with this, it's actually priced fairly. Not great, but fair for a months supply. If you only go 1 cap a day, then it's a fantastic value.

Side Effects

The only side I experienced with this was some loose stools during the first 10 days or so. I'm not so sure it's necessarily a side effect more so than I think it was cleaning me out. But I figured I'd mention it just the same.

Conclusion

In all honesty, this is a great product at a decent price from a quality company. For us older guys, it can really bring your digestive system back to normal and maintain good gut health. For younger guys that supplement hard and put their bodies and system through hell, this can be a savior to help keep things in line, especially on a particularly rough cycle. I consider this "cycle support" for you digestive system. It keep everything in harmony. If your considereing a probiotic, do not pass this one up, you'll be amazed with Bold Buck and their Pro Rut Advanced Probiotic.

LionHeart, signing off...