Premier Rut Superior Testosterone Booster Reviews

By: Bold Buck Nutrition

(Better than 46% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Premier Rut Superior Testosterone Booster is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Bold Buck Nutrition. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
6.3
6.4
6.2

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Increase
  • Good Company
  • Dosing

Hey there SR Gang, LionHeart here with another thrilling review. Today I'm sharing my results with Bold Buck Nutrition's Premier Rut Superior Testosterone Booster. First a quick thanks to Bold Buck for the awesome free T-Shirt they sent me shortly after receiving my order. It's a pretty bad ass shirt! I'm a 47 year old supplement junkie, always trying to find the products that will help me defy the aging process and help me out in life and the gym. Cardio and weight training 3 times per week. OK, so let's get into this product.

Posted below is the ingredient panel for your viewing pleasure but to start off, kudos to Bold Buck, no prop blends here, ingredients and amounts are clearly listed. This is relatively simple DAA based formula, with some added goodies in there such as Mucuna Puriens, Shilajit, and Luteolin. A total of 7 ingredients in all, so real simple and upfront. Covers all the basics for a good T booster, T boosting via DAA, Libido increase via Mucuna, and Estrogen control with Luteolin. All in all, a pretty good profile.

These are capsules, red in color, so no mixing or taste here. The dosing protocol was a bit annoying. The label state to dose 2 caps 3 times per day, evenly spread out throughout the day. Each bottle contains 180 caps, a full 30 day supply. I dosed it according to the label for about a week or so, but this was too taxing, seemed like a was always carrying capsules around with me. So I began dosing 3 caps, twice a day, morning and evening, this worked much better for me and with my experience with DAA this seemed OK since I was still getting 3 grams per day. Honestly, I felt no difference in either protocol.

This is where the jury is still out on this product. I did feel some libido increase and sexual stamina increased on this for sure, had a few days where I sent multiple rounds with the girlfriend, which is something at my age. What I didn't get from this product was the benefits in the gym, which I always get from a good DAA product. No increases with the weights, energy level was normal, no added benefit here, and no increase in muscle department either. None at all. So basically, for me, this ended up being nothing more than a sexual enhancement product but can't say it helped my testosterone levels as a whole. So a bit disappointing.

This product sell for $49.99 a bottle. The only places I found it available was on Amazon and the Bold Buck website, both for the same price. This is expensive for limited benefit I got from it and there are other DAA products that are more effective at a better price.

Side Effects

The only minor side I experienced from this was a little insomnia if I took the dose too late in the evening. The label states not to take it within 5 hours of bedtime, which was difficult for me with my schedule. Other than that, no other issues.

Conclusion

Ultimately, I have to say I was disappointed with this T Booster. Based on the profile, I thought this product was a home run, but it just did not deliver. Like I said, the libido increase was great but that was it, no other benefits felt. I have quite a bit of experience with DAA as I run it 3 to 4 times a year and I did not experience any of the effects or benefits from this like I have with other DAA products. So if your looking for help in the bedroom, this will definitely give you a kick, but outside of the bedroom, nothing. Nothing at all. I think Bold Buck is a great little company with some potential but they have to look into this product because there is something that is a miss here.

LionHeart, signing off...

• bzyczek

Nice review

I'm disheartened by your review of the product since most of the time you can't go wrong with DAA ...

• LionHeart
    November 5, 2017

Thanks bzyczek, I know, I was too. I always have great results with DAA but there is something that is just not right with this product.

• MarsheS
    November 6, 2017

""had a few days where I sent multiple rounds with the girlfriend, which is something at my age. What I didn't get from this product was the benefits in the gym"" Maybe you were still tired from the night before, burning all those muscles... ;)

• bzyczek