Pyruvate Reviews

By: BodyTech

Pyruvate is an Alternative Weight Loss Product manufactured by BodyTech. It can help assist in the loss of body fat, working in different pathways that traditional thermogenics.

Overall
Overall
  March 30, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Some Positive Results
  • A Litle Pricey
ok im reviewing this product because it was part of my recent weight loss stack. I came across this while doing some research for my 5th and final ingrediant for my stack. BodyBuilding.com has great info on this product or you can google it, but here is some info for you.

Research indicates that pyruvate not only has great effects on weight loss by burning fat, but also stimulates energy for higher performance in exercise. Besides fat loss benefits, pyruvate enhances the transport of glucose and protein into muscle cells thereby boosting performance levels in exercise. It works by increasing amount of ATP available to the energy engines of cells, mitochondria, as well as inhibiting fat production. It can help bodybuilders get toned, cut, and have more energy.

price=7 ok it was a 120 count for 22 bucks. a little steep for a product that is recommended taking up to 6-9 grams daily according to research. I only did 3 grams a day. but if you even take just 6 grams a day thats 9 pills a day. so a bottle only would last you about 13 days. not worth it.

I lost 7lbs with this in a 25 day stack but i did run it for a week by itself and it looked promising. but its really hard to judge any supplement this only a week solo usage. (i will continue to try this myself)

No side effects that i saw. and on the solo week i took it the dose was the same and not really any said results. The pills are oderless and white larger than average size pills

I would recommend this to people who are looking to make a stack of their own. but as a solo supplement its just not worth it. its too expensive for only a 13 day supply at mid doseage. and with mild results on a solo try I would stay away. but its also a nice supplement swap if your looking to stay away from stims.